Sup Forums's opinion on this faggot?

Sup Forums's opinion on this faggot?

kys

Some kid making drama videos, ignore at any cost. Nothing of value will be lost.

His old stuff was really good, like 1.5 years ago

his new stuff is garbage

I enjoy leafy at times when I'm at my lowest because I know I can watch his videos and feel better knowing I'm not a worthless as he is.

then why are you such a stupid faggot still

>Stupid faggot
Trying to hard to be an edgy little fucker aren't ya?

>This

aww you're so mad, its cute

arent you supposed to be in school kiddo?

>So mad

Because signs of anger can be shown through text right? Use your lowering IQ and come up with something better than that bud.

Wow,you used IQ,you are probably one of those faggot that thinks he is super smart even if you are just worthless piece of shit neckbeard,pls an hero

lol his old minecraft lets plays were good? Come back when you're above 18

I tried, I snapped the rope

At first I thought he was asking about Princess Zelda from Windwaker, now I realize he was talking about some YouTuber.

Jesus, get the fuck off Sup Forums you faggots. Go discuss this shit on Leddit or JewTube.

same 5 video titles and jokes, not funny, not savage, overrated, makes too much money for too little effort, and makes all of his videos over 10 minutes for double ad revenue.

The more capital letters you can add to the title, the quicker it is to make a buck.

Don't call tetra a faggot you fucking troglodite

samefag

hiiiiisssssssss kys haters

gay

/thread

>disgusting

meh, ppl who watch him dont have their own opinions

cringe

I can't beileve thats Zelda!

hiiissssss your cringey drink bleach m8 while i go cut myself and cry over leafy getting a strike on yt