My wife and I were at a "Tantra Workshop Weekend." We were doing a thirty minute session called "Lingham Massage...

My wife and I were at a "Tantra Workshop Weekend." We were doing a thirty minute session called "Lingham Massage." It looked just like pic related. The women doing me (Debra) was nice ad edged me for the whole time and asked if I wanted to cum. I said no, I wanted to save up my erotic energy for the evening session. My wife was doing her husband (James). She said he came (a lot). A few months later she says, "Did I have sex with James?" WTF? Is she just fucking with me? What is your opinion of what happened? If they did have sex, they did not have a condom because they were naked and had no pockets or belongings with them.

You seem like a faggot, OP. Are you sure you weren't the one fucking James?

Just to clarify, James and Debra are a couple hence you said "Her husband James" ?

Go on OP..

Dude what are you even saying?
If she jacked him off she didn't have intercourse.
If she asked you: "Did I have sex with James?"
Then she's asking you if jacking off means having sex.

Also, your wife was doing her husband james?

Either you're trolling or you can't form sentences.

yes it was sex

this is why prostitution should be legal if massage is

it's literally the same thing

Yes, they are a couple, sorry. I just wonder what you think happened. She either: 1. Gave him a hand job to completion (what she said at the time). 2. Gave him a blowjob. 3. Sat on his dick.

Well then. You seem to be having a pretty open and honest relationship.
So you could always ask your wife what happened?

So your wife has a husband but that husband is not you? I don't get it.

You're asking us about a situation in which we weren't involved. Ask your wife what happened and tell her you don't want her to fuck people if that's how you feel.

Like she was cumming so hard she lost track of what was going on?

Not OP but I had to comment on how crap your comprehension is - are you mentally impaired?

OP commented on how his wife was doing the husband of the woman who was giving him a handjob.

That would be impossible since OP won't give. He only peggs

This is not really a picture of Debra, but almost exactly like what she looked like. She was nice.

>is a horny faggot
>goes to horny faggot club for wankers and cucks
>shares his wife like a massive cuck
>is upsetti spaghetti because she fucked a guy
I'd tell you not to touch a hot stove, but...

This.
>Shares his wife
>Gets mad she might have fucked the dude he shared her with.
>Is probly jealous he didn't fuck the woman he was with while he had the chance.

OP put your wife on the computer i want to talk to her.

I am not upset about any of it. Just curious about the whole thing. Actually wish I could talk to James and get his take. I hope she took a big load in her pussy. Sorry I wrote my sentences poorly.

Fuck the tantric shit OP. Just swing like normal people geez!

Hi 700232862!
OP's wife here...

Tits or GTFO

The wife will go for it during Tantra, but not outright swinging. Puts a nicer spin on it.

So get some same room tantra going on then

Hello Mrs. OP, a few questions I would like clearing up:

1) did you suck and fuck James guy's dick?
2) how colossal a fag is your husband?

Ask your wife. How could we ever know what happened?
Jeez...