What do you like about KEEM?!

What do you like about KEEM?!

NYPA, newfag.

End yourself

I will like it when that bitch is dead.

Black lives matters where the fuck are you? you love to beat and kill white people why the fuck is he still around?

Everyone write in the chat ''Alex is a stupid nigger''!

Alright since summer's own Sup Forums I'm gonna tell what actually happens, Leafy and Keem are friends. they're just making a ton of money since that's the point of a business. Rant videos give them tons of money

I think Keem and Leafy are secretly fuck each other right in the arses. All that bickering and arguing are totally normal thing for couples.

Alex is a stupid nigger

He's a fucking loser

he aight

Alexis is a very intelligent white lady.

Holy fuck, how long has this board been full of 7th graders?

Nothing. I wish that faggot would die

Alexander is an imbecile negro

This

New keyword for my filters thank you. Also you are fucking cringe trying to promote this dumb cunt. Saged.

BLM only goes for the situations where they can rob a store, after all, they are niggers

I like how much of a cunt he is.

Since the summer started probably (the spike rise of 7th graders)
But 7th graders have always been her as far as I can recall

His calvicie

couldn't the rope his house and anal rape the cunt?

I can see this.

I like that he will die some day.

U jelly faggot got millions from calling people nigger?
I dislike the faggot but I must say, faggot succeded at life, has loads of cash, has a million of fans, has a lityle finger in any case
As much as I dislike him it's a fact that the faggot succeded at life on jewtube

>passively talking about a well-known internet celebrity
>"not your personal army"
>being this much of a fucking retard

Hes fast as fuck boi

Sorry user but the faggot probably has all his money on paypal and shit like that, it's unprofitable for blm thug*cough*cough activists to rob*cough*cough take his belongings since he probably doesn't have that much of solid stuff except for maybe a tv, camera, microphone, phone and his popcorn to take