New trap/cd thread suck it sissy $$

New trap/cd thread suck it sissy $$

where are my ass cuties from last thread? ;)

there is one~

Who has kik and wants to trade pics

show your ass and we might trade ;)

My butt would so be yours, or really anyone who wanted it. Wish i knew what 10 loads leaking out of my used ass feels like.

I dont wanna post on here, too open for me

:c shame, i think everyone would enjoy

show us more of your ass then ;) and also asshole if you can

Heres my cock :)

Oh hay its you. Remember me? ^^

Roundup? Seriously? Why the fuck don't people realize that you can get generic brands of Glyphosphate, in more effective concentrations, for half the cost?

More of this please??

i'd show you mine but i dont have any on my pc ;)

My bum with a rather large dildo in it. I can only take it for a little while and anyways hurts the next day.

Add me on kik or skype

then i wonder if it will hurt after i piut my cock in you ;p

Whooo?
Guess the color of panties under these pants!

Piiink c:

I got you closet fags

Dunno, how big are you?

Just took this, any feedback?

Gay

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

MAORI PLS

nearing 7 inch ;p and still growing

Kik??

You mean your 2"

Lies

this is complete shit

flabby gross fat legs
granny panties

looks like you're shitting yourself

halloween outfit that doesn't fit

you're fucking failing bruh

you dont have to believe me, but im just telling you what i measured ;p

I love the bow on the front of these. Aaaassss please hun

Fatass

I wish i had it in my mouth now.

Your skin looks soft as fuck.
I am jealous, my sensitive skin gets weird if I don't take really long to shave

Wrong

that isnt original poster doe

i wont stop you from doing that ;)

Sauce? Moar?

It is not ok to fuck a man, even if that man looks like a woman

Dude what how?

truth

Oh damn.
I am an original poster.

Best ass on Sup Forums

shave you fucking disgusting fat lard

You're terrible at it doe

woawh a OP, show me more of that ass!

Takes a lot of shaving or waxing to get a bhole that nice, probably bleach too. Tight as fuck though dam

But they're both wimminz.

Does that even need to be said anymore? Dudes a golden God

Why is his dick all curved like that an' shit?

Closet fags. Real men don't care if their girlfriend has a feminine penis

The ass of the gods

It's mediocre at best, I've seen nicer

Nice :)

do i have a trap body?

>feminine
>penis

where you from?

Ass please

No

So on a scale of jealously are you a 10 or 11 right now?

dont bother, only like 2% of traps look good enough for their transition to be successful. you don't wanna risk your life on that shit

>girlfriend has a feminine penis
Wat