I feel so bad

I feel so bad.
I ordered some pizza from a place that closes in 15 mn.
Hope they won't hate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZjibEkDoXQc?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh

lawd

jesus

Give the driver a fat tip. If not they will remember you as the asshole that order delivery 15 mins to close b

Absolute madman

I paid online. I don't have cash. They will hate me.

Enjoy your pubic hair pizza OP!

You can sign a tip on the receipt upon deliver.

>implying people awake at 3am give a singular fuck

you're getting some cumplinentary Alfredo sauce on that pizza.

How is that bad?

Open is open.

15 minutes. or not.

To late... All staff already spited on that pizza...

Never worked in a restaurant I take it. If you order 15 min. before close, you are a dick.

Well atleast OP cares. I work at fast food and a ton of fat greasy assholes come in the last 10 minutes wanting the largest meals when we've already closed the kitchen down.

This, as a mechanical service tech o have no simpathy for those with set hours

So why are they open for customers?

Why don't you close the restaraunt 15 minutes earlier to prevent people from breaking your special rules by actually thinking you'll be open when you say you're open?

Because then they'll get upset for anyone ordering 15 minutes before the new closing time

Thanks. I didn't do it 'cause I wanted it, but I saw the closing hours after I made the order.

>15 minutes before close
>still open
Then close sooner. Open IS open. I do construction and we don't start picking up at 3. We work until 330 and pick up on our own time. Not like theyre not paid for their time, jesus

I laughed and I cried.

Most retail/food service employees have to hang around for 30 minutes after close anyway to clean up and prep for the next day. Better delivering a pizza than mopping up some toddler's shit on the bathroom wall

>pick up on our own time.
if it takes more than 15 minutes and they don't pay you, they are technically doing something illegal.

I believe that people are ungrateful lazy bastards and ofc they will get angry over this, but in reality they just work and they are paid for it.

Good to hear something positive. Thanks.

they don't hate you, but there is a special place in hell prepared just for you

oh they will hate you, with the utmost intensity
until they close and head home

Plus it's an opportunity for the driver to make extra tips. The only people who bitch about this kind of thing are worthless degenerates. An open business is an open business, it's not the customer's responsibility to predict some degenerate's resentment about having to actually do his job

Technically I do something illegal and against OSHA rules everyday. Maybe the restaurant people and construction people should switch and everyone will get some perspective

Retail worker here. I close usually no earlier to 3-5 minutes before the designated time. There are certain types of transactions I will even turn down if I think it will run me overtime. The way I see it, you had all damn day to shop. If you decide to come in during the last 3 minutes but think you have all the time in the world, I am walking your business. Also, I work for a public company. Fuck there policies and servicing you last minute asshats.

> but I had to work an extra 30 mins and had to hit my bong a little later

Here is the pizza guys, I'm afraid

That last line was worthy of an oscar.

Do they make you work the overtime for free? If not stop bitching

nah man, if they were gonna fuck with it they would have just burnt it. very few people are stupid enough to do something to food that contaminates it, places can get in some serious shit for that and the owner presses charges.

I once ordered pizza from a place one minute before it close. They called and said they wouldnt make it

My time after hours is more important then your wants, scrub.

>boogers & cum

So you work for KFC?

Fuck you. I wanted that milkshake. Son of a bitch told me "get out i close door on you face".

Good. That is what the response should be.

I worked retail for 6 years while in college. you get fucking paid for picking shit up after closing, in which time you don't have to deal with customers.

you're the lazy faggot that I hated working with that would bitch if they went on their lunch break 5 minutes late. so glad that I don't work retail anymore.

>works retail
>after hours time is important.
>chose one
you don't make nearly enough to say that you welfare queen.

God they fucking jew'd you on pepperoni, terrible topping placement

You shoulda fucking factored in the fact that it takes 10 minutes to make a pizza.

-1+10=9

l2math

I don't mind doing my routine after hours work like cleaning the store. What I do mind is scumbag customers coming in at 2 minutes until closing, but looking around as if I am going to keep it open to make their dollar. The company may want that, but I am very upfront when saying "you have x amount of minutes until we close".

>you had all damn day to shop
Sorry, some people actually have important shit going on and have to rush to a store before closing to get what they need. The company should predict this kind of behavior and compensate appropriately. If this isn't the case for you, blame your company, not the customer, and find a new fucking job that caters to whiny bitches like yourself

I also received 2 souces instead of 1

I wonder why I received a + souce.

that's different than closing and locking the doors before posted time. everywhere usually does that, especially the store I worked at because we had to have the cash deposited by a certain time each night from the tills.

Well I guess that makes the situation a little better. Doesn't change the god damn pepperoni though.

There is other work to be done aside from servicing customers. If they can't come at a more reasonable time to make sure they can get their shopping done, perhaps they should plan ahead.

Stop being a mad autistic jew.

2 minutes is 2 minutes you gigantic sack of gypsy shit.

Come work my job you pleb. Get a call at 1 am, drive hour to make repair, home at 3 and still gotta be up at 5 and expected to perform just as well as any other day. That's why you make shit wages and will be a pissed off broke edgelord your whole life

Russian Roulette sauces. one of them contains semen.

or perhaps you should quit and take a job that doesn't cause you to be a miserable cunt. You work in Customer Service, so service the customers.

You should have called in the next day under like 5 different identities and make an order for pizza and have it delivered no where and make them waste money and time.

Thats what I'd do. Fuck them

My sides have gone interstellar.

There is other work to be done aside from servicing customers. If they can't come at a more reasonable time to make sure they can get their shopping done, perhaps they should plan ahead. I will usually only do that if the parking lot looks clear.

+1
The customer is always right.

No, they are not. The customer is mostly right, but there are times when they need checked into place.

I like the pizza guys, it tastes good.

Did you leave me some?

wtf richard

Sure fam, I ordered 2 not 1.

Gr8 b8

I work at a pizza place and I'm pretty sure they did something to it. They always do in situations like that
I don't cause I'm the moralest of fags
Just pray all they did was drop the ingredients

The fact that you think this is even remotely close to b8 shows how deluded you must be. How fucking sad

>One spit pizza for OP coming right up!

>spited

If you're so fucking special then get a job that isn't shitty, you degenerate fuck. I'll shop whenever the fuck I want to, and you will get down on your knees and suck my metaphorical cock because there isn't a god damned thing you can do about it.

I wish you would attempt to say that as I shut the doors in your face, while telling you to have a great evening. This, all with a shit eating grin.

Then I'd contact your manager and get your lazy sorry ass fired, and then you'd legitimately be relying on welfare income.

THIS, all with a shit eating grin. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Dude, I tell my manager whenever I do this shit. It makes for great conversation and a few laughs. My, you sad, sad, consumer.

enjoy your boogers and cum

I'd make it my life's mission to ruin your life

oh by the way, i know its 3:15, but you guys gotta pour this foundation you didnt know about before you pick up

You would try, and fail. I think you overestimate what you are capable of sport. Tell you what though, I will sell you a piece of advice for absolutely no cost to you. Know your role son, before you make threats, make sure you can deliver on them. I am going to enjoy my day off now. Tomorrow though, I can get back to pissing people like yourself off.

haha, they definitely shorted you on pepperoni and ham.

probably means its safe though

most places can't have customers in the store after close

I worked as a delivery driver for ~2 years - never saw anybody fuck with anyone's food, no matter how big of an asshole they were.

Our closing time was 11:00PM, and we would often get calls at 10:55+, half the time the managers who were closing wouldn't answer the calls, or tell us to not answer them. I agree with what another user ITT said, you have to factor in that making/baking the pizza is going to take ~10 minutes, delivery up to 20 minutes (10 minutes both there and back) - after that's done then the cleaning can take place, so a 10:55 order would turn into that employee leaving at midnight potentially.

I hear others ITT that the customer is always right - I think the difference is that the owner of the business would want to service every customer, while the employee who doesn't really get to see the fruit of his labor wouldn't want to take that one extra order when it means he'll have to leave 30+ minutes later than his "contract" states. I think that in any job if someone was asked to stay 30+ minutes after their shift was supposed to end everyday they would get annoyed (even if they were getting overtime)

Sometimes customers would call and preface their order saying they know it's really late and they'll give a big tip, then the manager/owner is more likely to take the order so hopefully one of the drivers will volunteer to stay later to take that order.

The worst was customers who lived 10-15 minutes away and didn't tip, 30 minutes of driving for no tip (factoring in the cost of gas, paying more to deliver the food than to not have taken the delivery) It's not so bad if you don't tip if you live real close (you should tip anyways), but if you live really far away and don't tip fuck you

That's fine, it's specifically my job to pour short order foundations. It's why I dropped out of high school and smoked pot while playing halo all day, so I could do this minimum wage job. If I didn't like it I guess I could try harder or something.

because managers dont already get a ton of complaints about every employee

If you can't do your job, you're an ungrateful dick who doesn't deserve his job.

its because their agenda is more important than their job and customers.

Pizza bro, these people do not care. They want what they want, and because they have access to the dollar, they believe they should get it no matter what. This is what American Capitalism has etched into their minds. Praise be the day it finally all comes crashing down on their heads.

and who the fuck said they dont pay you? its not like theyre forcing you off the clock and telling you to still work.

>why don't they just close 15 minutes earlier

Then the 15 minute period where you shouldn't order food would just be pushed back 15 minutes you fucking dolt.

Perhaps you are an entitled customer who has no sense of timing, and consideration.

When i worked fast food, we were forced to work off the clock because of shitty customers coming in late.
>hurr sue em
Yeah, see it costs money to sue a huge corporation

the store closes earlier. your shift doesn't end until 30 minutes after.

thus, I can order as long as you're open without you being a faggot and whining and crying that you have to do your job on the clock, and you can still have time to clean up while still getting paid for it.

win for everybody

You're not wrong, you're just an asshole

youtu.be/ZjibEkDoXQc?t=18
18 seconds
>"Am I wrong?"
>"No, you're not wrong."
>"Am I wrong?"
>"You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole."