Why doesn't everyone take a DNA test. I feel like if everyone knew there heritage, there wouldn't be racism

Why doesn't everyone take a DNA test. I feel like if everyone knew there heritage, there wouldn't be racism

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/en-int/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are there any sites with free estimations

>*stand up*
>*licks lips*
>*snorts*
>*clears throat*
>MAH HERITAGE BABY MMAH HERITAGE SHIEET

I dont want to know if I am mostly native or mostly arab Mediterranean

I think you might be retarded

accurate estimation

our outside appearence is just like 2-3% of our genes, the rest are proteins and so one.
So even if mister arab nigger has a germanic muh heritage because of the vandals, he will never be german after all

im too poor

Yes, but if everyone knew there heritage they wouldn't be racist about it
This needs to be free!

It'd probably end up like that episode of... I think it was Maury Povich?... where that KKK dude was tested and it turned out he had 12% West African ancestry, and his response was to just deny it.

they would just deny the results

If they can't pickt the heritage, they will be discriminated because of there culture, religion, or so one.
There would all still be subhumans

what do you think one means?

they don't ship here

Americans are already bad enough about "muh heritage", we don't need any more of that kind of mentality. Furthermore, it's pretty useless.

Genetic testing is illegal afaik except if one of your child wants to coerce you into paying alimony

>paying 5 months of wage for MUH HERITAGE

>Yes, but if everyone knew there heritage they wouldn't be racist about it
That sure is one big leap in logic to make.
Say some big nazi finds out his genes are exactly what he expected and he has a 100% pure aryan heritage. His mindset would only be reinforced.
Say he found out he's 0.5% black. Is that going to stop him? He'll either never tell anyone about it or he'll only hate niggers even more because it corrupted even his lineage.

Being part [whatever race] doesn't mean you need to like it or feel like there's no point to racism anymore. Humans are mostly water but that doesn't mean we can't drown.

>$100 USD
>5 months of wage

are you colombian or mexican?

>I feel like if everyone knew there heritage, there wouldn't be racism

Ever since I found out I have an African haplogroup I've resented black people for making my bloodline look bad. Taking a DNA taste has made me exceptionally more racist.

>unironically being a nigger

I think he's a Boli

I have the same haplogroup as der fuhrer

>Be white
>Take DNA Test
>R1B Master Race 100% Euro admixture

Feels good

Try

23andme.com/en-int/

monkey