What is the point of this Sopranos scene? Paulie's bitching about the coffee having weird names...

What is the point of this Sopranos scene? Paulie's bitching about the coffee having weird names, but all the names are Italian. He says coffee's been stolen from Italians, but he doesn't know what an espresso is.

Is the joke that Paulie is an ignorant muh heritage fag, or is David Chase just inserting his whining into the show?

italians are jews that can't read

>Is the joke that Paulie is an ignorant muh heritage fag
Yes. The literal entire point of Paulie is comedic relief.

you didn't notice that most of the mob guys in The Sopranos are kinda stupid ?

This, "Italian"-Americans are a joke, for example when Paulie goes to Italy and they see him order a mac and gravy
>"And you thought the Germans were classless pieces of shit"

what is the point of most of season 6....

sopranos has a lot of whining and there's a lot of scenes where one of the writers turns one of their characters into a mouthpiece for them to rant about some bullshit

Not true, why do people say this.

It was funny how Tony kind of looks down on the fact that they have a woman leading them but as the episode progresses it's like they're the dorks hanging out with the cool kids on the bleachers for the first time.

humor. the sopranos was comedy gold

This literally never happens. Not once. If you believe it does, then you should stick to capeshit and Breaking Bad.

you a re bitching about this? did you forget ENTIRE Columbus day episode?

WE INVENTED THIS SHIT

name a single time this happens. please

Gary Cooper? He died.

Realism.
Spaghetti niggers don't know shit.

>tfw Italian American
>tfw I live in Seattle

I feel like a fish out of water, I literally bought a track jacket and I still don't feel like a real Italian

How can you watch the sopranos and not get hungry?

>Tells Chrissy to "watch it"
>Chrissy never watches it
>In fact, he displays an intrinsic inability to "watch it" at all

Chris was such a piece of shit. He was given so many chances and fucked up all of them. I was glad when he died.

That is the only episode that I dislike.

That one and College. Otherwise the series is pure Kino.

You gotta have the matching pants, slip on white shoes, gold chain, bracelet, watch and an attitude.

Great hair helps too.

I just rewatched Christopher the other day, honestly what do people find so off-putting about it?

It just doesn't fit with the arc of the season at all. Like, I get the message but it just feels stupid and forced.

This is 100% true, if you are not an italian american/grew up in the tristate area you will be blind to it.

sometimes this show is like hearing the way my family used to talk about shit.

Especially the psychiatrists ex husband or whoever he was

contrarian faggot

Yea that's why it's a great show. But then you see how furio can't drop his old world shit and fucks up and negates everything.

Is the sopranos the pinnacle of western thought?