What YouTube channel do you watch to get the Normalfag consciousness of a film?

What YouTube channel do you watch to get the Normalfag consciousness of a film?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ44ZoJS3Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats not stuckmann

Normies tend to parrot Honest Trailers

Stuckmann desu

RLM

I just browse Sup Forums.

RedLetterMedia

this

RLM does only maybe a 1/3 of the hits/business an actual normie channel does. Nice try.

reddit letter media

always get a laugh at their uneducated reviews

The Schmoes

>uneducated
Compared to who? You?

compared to the general considered merits of film

>consciousness
You mean consensus you faggot

this so much!

every new video is always just "this one feature of the film is by far the BEST rendition of it in ages" or "wow i am just FLOORED by this film, it had the BEST ACTING i have seen in many many years"

it's hard to take his opinion seriously because all the movies he does praise to shit are movies that are generally considered to be great by the public (Spotlight, Mad Max, all that shit) and never bothers to have any kind of controversial opinion on anything except horrendous movies like the room or zoolander 2, at which point it isn't controversial because again, he's just vomiting up what everything else says without the added layer of "THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER"

and let's not forget that whole debacle about his improvised script for BvS in which he was so buttblasted that he made a video where he was close to tears

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>and let's not forget that whole debacle about his improvised script for BvS in which he was so buttblasted that he made a video where he was close to tears
???

this guy and RLM

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ44ZoJS3Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
basically made a rewrite of that one scene between batman and superman to add more emotional payoff and make the scene less awkward

ended up writing a hilariously bad script so that everyone started making fun of him, he joined in on the jokes day 1 on twitter but eventually caved under people giving him shit for his atrocious writing

So do you mean film critics or college professors? Journalists?

Why be so pointlessly vague

>I only watch film review YouTube channels ironically to find out what normies are thinking.

I think the reason that he made a video was that the comments were worrying his wife