Be me

>Be me
>22 y/o shut in
>Have this guy who I've been talking to several months that I've got closer with
>Sitting next to him with his arm holding me
>Other friends around us but they know and dont care about your relationship choices and respect them
>Lay my head closer to his chest and close my eyes
>Wake back up and in my room
>Realize it was just a dream
>That same guy in my dream is actually dating this other chick and can't get close with him anymore because Im a socially broken fuckwit

Goddammit Sup Forums it hurts. Why cant I just fall asleep and never wake up again?

Also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ_lLUIIyU
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why cant I just fall asleep and never wake up again?
You actually can.

Explain please.

Just sayin

Also, where are you from?

There won't be any dreams.
But you can rest.

Im assuming you're referring to the exit bag suicide? I've done some research and tried finding helium tanks that don't have traces of oxygen and not expensive as hell.

Small town in Wisconsin.

Hmm, I would suggest not doing it, but Wisconsin... Damn.

I came very close to putting a .22 through my head but I only hesitated because it's known that people survived that because of the size of the bullet. If anything, I'd rather see my roomates walk in on me dead, sleeping instead of a bloody mess. I just wish getting the materials wasnt expensive.

There are some nice places in Wisco but nothing really special where I live unless bars are your thing. Otherwise drugs are plentiful in a lot of areas too.

You shouldn't do that bro. But if you really think that there's nothing else to live for, take a huge fucking amount of sleeping pills and chase it with alcohol. Lay down, fall asleep, and never wake up again

Ps: A LOT sleeping pills

Just get a bunch of smack

Depends on the type of sleeping pills. It's barbiturates that kill you, melatonin pills or something won't do shit

Can you move?
More importantly, can you do what it takes to make your life better?
Can you withstand the pain, fear, and depression while still gaining ground?

Find that out.
Then, when you've tried as hard as you can, you exit this world with no shame.

Yeah, because you will need to save that money for when you are dead.

Actually, it is pretty selfish to kill yourself and leave everyone behind. Just read some stuff of Confucius I would say, it might change your life. Also, don't do sleeping pills unless you wanna suffer

Lol
This is how you can tell people arent suicidal

you shouldnt kill yourself you never know whats going to happen in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ_lLUIIyU
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
two videos worth watching OP

>pretty selfish
This is what christfags tell people to guilt them into staying miserable. Op you are in charge of your life, this means you can make it better or worse. And this means you get to reserve the right to end it whenever you want to. It is your life after all.

>Actually, it is pretty selfish to kill yourself and leave everyone behind.
>"oh, you feel really horrible, so horrible it makes you want to end your existance? well, why don't you think about my feelings, you selfish cunt?"

My only concern is that the chances of dying on sleeping pills is incredibly rare. You have a bigger chance of coming back a vegetable than pulling that off.

Theres not a whole lot of people I care about leaving behind. The ones I care the most are the ones I know I will never meet. I think my parents are even aware my suicidal tendencies exist and have a long list of problems.

A shame that my future is just going to either be the same or get worse even if I put an effort to try and better things for myself

Yeah...no. intense vomiting, excruciating stomach pain, like the flu but 400x worse. I know a lot of people who tried to go that way and their last hours were not a peaceful slumber.

what have you tried so far?

Lmao my dude it's okay dudefeels are just no good

i also like to pretend to be a girl on Sup Forums

Don't do that. The odds aren't good it'll work.
A shotgun with slug or buckshot, stuck in the mouth and angled up will ensure death. If you're worried about your roommates, don't do it at home.

I wish I was a gril irl

google a great gaybar! include "Mass-shooting" in your searches for better matches.