The fuck is it with Japanese people telling those they don't like "I wish you would die"? Like...

The fuck is it with Japanese people telling those they don't like "I wish you would die"? Like, I can understand intense dislike for a person, but the Japanese say this shit so casually, like what the fuck? I may wish someone I hated would go sit on a pinecone, but I don't want them dead, damn.

I REALLY HOPE OP DEVELOPS CANCER AND DIE IN PAIN

Big whoop, try harder.

Shine

ever hear someone say "kill yourself"?

outside of Sup Forums that unironically sounds really harsh

It's not even that special in a language

死んじまえ、クズめ!

It's tossed around casually on here, sure, but this place calls everyone niggers left and right. It's something different to say it straight to someone's face.

never outside of Sup Forums.

Japanese people believe that language has spirit called Kotodama and try to make use of its power as much as possible to one up enemies. Laying a curse on your enemy is one of those applications.

so Japanese people obviously do say it to your face
wtf I hate Japan now
indrasting

>Americans cant actually say "kill yourself" in real life because its too edge

LOL

youd rather shoot them in faces wouldnt you hahahahahaahahahaha

>so casually
How casually are we talking?
2 people who hate one another who both tell the other to die?
2 friends and one makes a proposition that one says "go die" to, like someone would say "fuck off"?
People on the internet, as in the same kind of people that get away with telling others to kill themselves and that niggers must die?

No matter what you're thinking of, you probably have a pretty bad idea of what "casually" means or you saw a handful of instances and assume it's true everywhere.

Casual as in when most cultures would call someone a loser or a fag, Japanese would say they wish that person would die in a dumpster.

Then again part of it might be how the japanese lack the balls to say this kind of shit to people's faces, what with how "polite" they are.

>Casual as in when most cultures would call someone a loser or a fag
So basically the same thing? There aren't nearly as many insults in the Japanese language as in pretty much any other. When all you've got is calling people idiots, perverts, and virgins, all you really have left is telling them to die.
>Then again part of it might be how the japanese lack the balls to say this kind of shit to people's faces, what with how "polite" they are.
Like anywhere else? You'll run into the same amount of people who'll call you a faggot to your face in America as you will people who'll tell you to go die in Japan.
When you're anonymous, no shit there will be people telling you to go die. How many times per MINUTE do you think people on Sup Forums tell others to go kill themselves?

SHIREEEEEEE

>says the country that has no qualms about saying FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK YOU all the time
>and then flip out because Japanese cartoons are too sexual
Fuck you, America.

Do you actually want god's blessing upon someone because they fucking sneeze?
That's language.

I once told a girl to kill herself she started crying i have never felt so bad before. To this day if i remember it i just want to push my head through 3 meter thick wall