Alright Sup Forums can you be a little more careful about watching my two towers this time. Gotta run a few errands...

Alright Sup Forums can you be a little more careful about watching my two towers this time. Gotta run a few errands. I'm trusting you Sup Forums

Bump.
Also, can you guys take care of my "chocolate milk"?

Ok I'll watch your towers but can someone watch my pizza

hey that's not milk

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!! PUT IT OUT BEFORE HE COMES BACK!!!!!!

Hey guys OP here, man that Cosco line was...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY TOWERS!!!

Okay but you have to promise to watch my sweet bread

Shit man I'm so sorry. Some dudes just came crashed their planes into it.

Aww man c'mon, we were gonna have a sick party there too. Who's gonna clean this mess? Sure as hell wont be me user

You bet! Just watch my pancakes and Hamms.

SHIT I ACCIDENTLY SPILLED IT, OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!

alright just let me get this pokestop over here

Ok don't worry i'l-
WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! Why do you do thi- y'know what? I have no reason to watch those pancakes anymore, i'll just take them with me and leave tha hamms.
>Takes it and leaves.

He's telling the truth. I saw everything. My name is Steve Rannazzisi.

I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I WALKED BESIDE IT AND IT SPILLED ALL OVER MY FUCKIN SHOES FOR SOME REASON!

Np, he'll watch them for you.

JUST BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME! And let's stop with the caps lock for a seond, k?

> Some dudes just came crashed their planes into it.
> crashed their planes
> their planes
> planes
> kek

What's wrong with you Sup Forumsros? My towers are fucked. There'should fucking chocolate milk all over the goddamn floor and somebody stole the delicious pancakes and hams I was gonna steal.

Fuck me I didn't know I was leaving my hot cakes with some gypsy drifting theiving fuck! I'm so dumb.

Bad karma. Serves you right for trying to steal ham

OK