I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

This is the most beta thing i will read today.

autism/10

They have bacon cheeseburgers?

Yeah you can ask for bacon.

You realize you can't order stale pasta at McDonalds right?

Probably flirting with you, you fucking sperg.

Just do what I do, say
>I can't smoke bud and eat inside can I?

it is a fucking copy pasta

Nope this literally happened about an hour ago.

hey tripfag, this pasta is almost as old as you

I'm 23 and thought it was just somebody being a fag.

So one sperg autists out at mcdonalds so now it can never actually happen again?

Fair enough, killing myself.

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

Stale pasta is stale.

Pasta is pasta, someone delete this thread.

Wrong. Refer to this

>>Tripfag

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about this happened about an hour ago.

Really asshole? There's quite a bit more cancerous shit here than me. Go cry to the mods

Wrong.

Are you OP?
If so, nobody here knows what they're talking about. Kind of the charm of the place. Anyway, don't be such a sperg.

Cancer is cancer asshat.

there might be more cancerous things on this board but you're still cancer buttbabby

I look at these posts, and I feel that THEY are the cancer. Whatever, I'm out of here.

So what do you think about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of fast food restaurants?

We didn't make a thread you douche.

>being this unwilling to give up on stale pasta

only oldfags remember tripfags and their circlejerks of gayness.

Wrong. So what do you think about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of fast food restaurants?

rare pic of op

fucking beta autist. she obv was interested in you and just wanted to start a conversation, she doesnt give a rats ass about you eating in a car

i enjoy it, at least i spend a bit time in public that way

Hillary 2k16

Copypasta shit

see
i´m too baked for this shit

>salty

The word is homosexual. You are too homosexual for this shit. The shit being Sup Forums. And that is quite a feat my friend.

>newfags don't know bout copypasta

Isn't.

Here

Holding on for dear life eh?

>trying too hard

only oldfags know this is copy pasta

So how do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I saw this thread 3 times yesterday. 3 fucking times.

You copy past motherfucker, I have seen this post b4

Autist cunt

Liar.

stop digging old pasta from the trash and serving it as new.

LOOOL

Learn to read.

Theoretically, its OC to the person who hasn't seen it yet

does your brain hurt as much as this hurts reading?

oooh this good old pasta. 2007 or so, right ?

im gona copy this and post it later tonite

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>bacon cheeseburger on the side
>on the side

you fat fucking slob

Here

Yep. I actually read your "problem". Right, sounds like sad troll shit. First, you go to McShits too much. Second, you do sound somewhat autistic, with ocd symptoms, and paranoia. Probable virgin. Non-social, and awkward. Taking something minor too seriously. Guessing you are under 24, and not experienced any REAL serious life shit. If you don't man up, and get out of your pussy, sheltered life, you will be raped by the everyday ills of living.

Is it just me, or is this the only motherfucker who tells multiple people to refer to his other posts? Either a group of similar assholes, or just one poor transplant.

bait

and i have to share my oxygen with you....holy fuck

So how do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I have no strong feelings for or against.

This is an old copy pasta

Do you have an opinion on my question? Or you're just going to post stupid shit?

Why do people still eat at McDonalds? You want to die from cancer?

No.

We started with stupid shit dumbass

Stop trying you dumbass.

If you don't regularly want to be seen eating mcdonalds food on the mcdonalds parking lot, you better not regularly eat mcdonalds food on the mcdonalds parking lot.

jesus you're a whiny bitch.
you're eating at godamn Mcdonalds don't pretend like you have such high standards and that they don't even deserve to talk to you. Fast -food employees are people too dumbass

see

I hope we can discover a cure before that.

Clearly you are to stupid for a discussion on eating in the parking lot vs eating in the fast food restaurant. Go watch Disney junior kid.

No. So weekdays your opinion on the question I asked.

of all the shit copy/pasta there is why the fuck do you choose this one?

sometimes i wonder whats wrong with you autistic fucks who post the same shit

Weekdays = whats
Skype error

>>*too

Not this happened about hour and half ago. Answer the question?

see

We all know this didn't happen recently. Just admit it you fucking retarded faggot.

Literally?

Actually it did.

>mfw he's a jew

Yes. That's what it says.

Guys! Maybe OP is like that dude in Momento. He just keeps posting the same thread over and over because that's where his memory begins again.

but it didnt. first result on google dates may 26

i'll answer your question: i prefer eating inside. i find it more comfortable

now you answer mine

> whats wrong with you autistic fucks who post the same shit

what enjoyment do you get out of posting this?

The real question is where is it cold already? Where someone would comment on it.

>Pasta is pasta, someone delete this thread.

NO, don't delete it.

Let it be a reminder to the us
that the fags we post with on Sup Forums
are still falling for this shit.

i've definitely seen this thread before.

This is the first time I've posted it. It only happened about an hour and a half ago.

Sure it did buddy, let's go get you a new tat.

rigin
The copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to Sup Forums’s /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you faggot she was flirting

Southern hemisphere.

yep

I love that pasta.