At what age did you realize the death penalty is retarded?

At what age did you realize the death penalty is retarded?

A government should not be allowed to execute its citizens

It isn't, imagine living 3-4 centuries ago where they tortured you to death for heresy. Today's standards are a blessing to those who deserve what they get

So then you just simply invalidate someone's citizenship before executing them..? what the fuck kind of logic is that

There's just no fixing some people. It's either kill them, or feed them until they die of old age well sitting in solitary confinement.

so take em to a different country?

Why not? The majority voted them into office.

Some people just aren't fit to live in a society. Unfortunately it's not the old days and we can't just ship them off to Australia. So taking them out of the gene pool is the next best option.

It makes more slightly more sense then spending money to keep them alive.

We should have a program where we offer 50K to families of convicted criminals if they volunteer for execution. In the long run it would provide a massive savings in cost to keep a prisioner, helps out thier family, and is completely optional.

When I realized the potential for prosecutorial misconduct.

At what age did you realize that keeping people locked up for life at the tax payers expense is retarded?

It's should be done.if no question of guilt death upon conviction.

He didn't because his parents didn't care enough about he nor themselves to not be libtards.

Interesting concept..

Get this man a suit and a red white and blue top hat. I have a new presidential candidate to get elected.

to much money, fuck families, kill who doesnt desevered

>to
You're a nigger. It's not like your opinions are valid.

come to my neiberhood and say the same in the basketball court

I dont believe in the death penalty, being killed for a crime you committed is an easy way out. You aren't forced to confront the crime you commit.

I'll meet you at the library, if you can find it.

This is the official nigger thread?

>implying the criminal gives a fuck about the crime he committed

13 but then a few years later I further realized I was just being an angsty teenager and swapped again

I'll let you know once I've realised senpai.