If we where close friends, and I texted you this picture. And asked you to please fuck me, what would you say?

If we where close friends, and I texted you this picture. And asked you to please fuck me, what would you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
ebay.com/itm/Jan-Saudek-Original-photograph-Faggot-burning-297-5-/200884431055?hash=item2ec5a528cfⓂmBp9-2DDmZwQztyat1by-bA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep ... wouldn't take the time to text back .... just show up at your place.

Looks like someone beat me to it

More

I would not return your text. Or any after that. Done.

i'd be too busy killing myself for being close friends with you

get cancer m8

depends how drunk

we wouldnt be friends

neck yourself

I would ask who the fuck it was since I don't have any close friends

Harsh.

The person I question was someone I've had 2 mmf 3 somes with the last one was more of me cucking him to his gf. We frotted cocks while dp this girls pussy. He also got naked in the shower with me after his gf left and watched me jerknow off for about 20 minutes while he chain smoked cigs.

But so far he's not open to fucking me.
Even though I licked his butt hole whIle he was fucking his gf

no.

I don't respond because I would already be on my way to you

sloppy seconds?

TITS OR GTFO

This is a gay thread ain't it

Moar?!

No, I wish. I told hime I recently became into anal play because I wondered how it felt. And I told him I wanted to feel what a real cock would be like. That dribble is lube coming out. It looks like a creampie though

Fukin b8 fucking. This is bait. You dont see the balls

I'll do it for him ;)

ask his gf to make him suck you then fuck you... a female presence makes the commencing faggotry substantially less faggoty.

Show your cock

>what would you say?
Fuck off you fucking faggot
Then I'll block you

>implying i have friends
pleb

Where are you exactly?

Naw it's to manly for how big my butt hole is. A solid 8 inch cut

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit gay general.

Well show it..so I can see if it fits my butthole.

id say no because im in a relationship
but it would be cool because then we could talk about gay stuff together and be gay friends

Fucking do it man

If we were close friends, I probably wouldn't do it. If we weren't that close, I'd probably do it.

The perfect gift :

ebay.com/itm/Jan-Saudek-Original-photograph-Faggot-burning-297-5-/200884431055?hash=item2ec5a528cfⓂmBp9-2DDmZwQztyat1by-bA

Don't worry about those anons, honey, people who wouldn't fuck you are the minority, trust me ;)

"Did you mean to send this to me? 'Cause I don't like anal."

I would so do it.

undoubtedly!

id have you stay over at my place so i can cum on that ass like crazy all night.

No. I don't swing that way.

I'd get the my steel toed boots and invite everyone to stomp the queer, seig heil