Ask A Paki-Canadian Immigrant Part 2

AMA(ask me anything). Hey guys it's me again (a filthy immigrant paki canadian ex-muslim). Ask me anything and I will try to respond to the best of my abilities/knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2014/06/18/irans-global-image-largely-negative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not surprised at all

this isn't reddit, fuck off pajeet

What do you think of Ghandi and his role in Indian/Paki history?

due to reasons of it being backward and condoning things like beating wives. It is also against gay people and says they should be killed which is barbaric. Also religion as a whole doesnt work out for me.

There are other millions of paki canadians what makes you special
There are some in this very site

He was a good guy but was primarily focused on securing the interests of Indians/hindus(his own people).

what are your thoughts on iranian people? (persian, kurds, etc)?

Since I am not a Muslim I have no problem with them. From what I have seen they are really nice people and very generous and hospitible. However, they are quite clannish and will treat fellow persians better than you.

What are middle eastern women like? I live around none so I have no idea.

No idea man. I do however know that they generally do not marry out of their own race. They often also have to listen to their parents and their parents often arrange them marriage at a young age just to secure their future.They are generally quite submissive and must obey their husbands(according to islam).

wtf does being Muslim have to do with disliking iranian people

>pakistan
>middle eastern
they're poo in loo

pakis are desi aka poopoo in the looloo

I get mixed up about what counts as middle eastern sometimes.
What about Pakistani women then? Same idea?

sunni/shia im guessing

because of the different sects of Islam. Pakistan is mainly suni while iran is mainly shia leading to disagreements. Plus no two sects of islam get along well.

yeah basically the same idea but women in pakistan are more free (relative to arab countries. They can drive/have a job/own a a car. But this is thanks to many women rights activists working for gender equality .

quality post my fellow countryman

Pakistani women are just like other women but in terms of looks Pakistan is pretty diverse. People from the north sometimes look straight up white, and there are also people from other areas that are as dark as africans, and there is also everything in between.

Source: My mom was light skin kashmiri paki my dad was medium skin punjabi paki

Not really, most pakis side with Iran over Saudia. Not to mention there are tons over shias in pakistan, see them all the time when im there.

not to Pakistan is one of the only countries on earth that views Iran positively

pewglobal.org/2014/06/18/irans-global-image-largely-negative/

yeah i'm not really knoeledgable about these matters. I gave up islam at a young age m8.

>middle eastern sometimes
sure you do, unless you're an ethnic minority that isn't indian in origin in pakistan, in which case you're not a typical paki anyway

it's very, very easy to tell apart a paki from other groups like afghans, iranians, lebanese etc.

>My mom was light skin kashmiri paki my dad was medium skin punjabi paki

lmao do all pakis do this sorting or its just classic Sup Forums autism?

he said he doesn't know what countries count as middle eastern and he's never been around middle easterners

probably a combination of my Sup Forums autism and the fact that most pakis are really into their ancestry. I can trace both sides of my family a couple generations back actually.

Why did I voice you in my mind with the accent of the Indian guy from the bigbang theory as soon as I read Paki ?

cause that's the stereotypical brown man voice lol

Why do brown guys use so much cologne?

It can be extremely pungent some times, although I'm not sure if this is predominately a Persian thing.

It's a turn off for most women and offices are starting to go "fragrance free".

they naturally smell bad

also, they're brown and undesirable in the sexual market so they try to do whatever it takes, whether spraying cologne thinking they'll smell good or working out trying to get a good body, I know for iranians they are a particularly sad bunch because their women often date white and black men so they're left with nothing

Why and when you stopped being muslim?

thats a straight up lie
fuck off back to jamaica

what do you think of paki women who are born here becoming huge whores?

Pakis, Indians, Iranians, Arabs, chinks need to gtfo. I hate you brown fobs. More Polish immigration, less paki infestation.

t. syzjwzj jzyszs the plumber who charges old people twice the price

Actually I'm not a polak but polish women are preferable to ugly brown skinned, black haired gypsy looking paki and Iranian women. FOBs out!

I agree with this desu

too bad you're a virgin loser and will never have a polish gf huh

2bh I find that everyone is easy enough to get along with, but with two exceptions: Indians and Romanians. I swear those people are just difficult on purpose.

When will you fuck off to your filthy shithole?

> ex-muslim
Were they going to force you to marry your first cousin?

>got shot defending pakistan
hmmm