Feels Thread. Let it all out user, whether you are angry or feeling bad, don't hold it in...

Feels Thread. Let it all out user, whether you are angry or feeling bad, don't hold it in. Say what's troubling you and we will find a solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11028910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user do me a favor and pick a number

either 1 or 2

pls hurry

i really need a feels thread guys

i'm uncertain whether to text her now or in a couple of weeks
>yes i'm that faggot from a couple o days

2 user.
(not op but i wanted to pick it)

thanks user, that's all i needed

have a rare viper

user, are you alright? "Euthanization"?

Parent problems. Moved out and they are still making it hard for me. My mother never listens, she thinks she knows everything and finds every possible excuse not to return favors. She immediately asks for my assistant in everything you can imagine yet never returns a favor, not even for my birthday.

Is there any point to life if you aren't happy? I feel like antidepressants just made me dull.

user, you should contact your doctor about it. Tell it to him/her and say that you can't keep going with these pills and ask for something that fits the situation better. Most of the times being dull is better than being worried and over-active with emotion if you don't have a grip over it. There is a point in life. Everybody is unique. I don't really want to get Satanism involved in this, but Satan himself said that the point of life is to better ourselves and the universe (I just did involve it, I know).

l can't bring myself to feel really sad or cry anymore, anyone else have that issue?
All l can feel is a slight disappointment, boredom and apathy and it goes on like that for most of my day. I laugh at jokes or humor programs on the tv and actually find things fun, but immediately after I stop the apathy and disappointment returns and I think over the joke again and sigh.

Tell her you are done being treated that way,and stop doin her favors

oh, you're just teasing out responses to get more vipers, aren't you?

just kidding

yeah, i just particularly like that one

anyways here's another one (this one's my favorite), thanks again

user the answer might actually be very simple and better than you think! Don't stop laughing! Do something fun, always do something that makes you feel happy! If you are doing calligraphy for example, try to write things positive in nature. If you feel like you have to get all of it out, don't worry user! Go for it, nobody can stop you! Feel like crying? Go for it. Feel like listening to something a little more sad? Youtube is there. There are many solutions, user. If you don't like one, then don't do it, go for an other one.

>day after yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year
>she ended things with us to be with her ex
>months passed with no contact and we started texting again
>she started reminding me of things we had
>she came to my city for her country trip
>we had 2 nice days
>talked about everything
>she still has feelings for me
>told me she wants no contact at all
>deleted each others numbers

the sad part about this was
seeing this outgoing girl
always happy, making others feel happy when youre around
start crying, tears running down her eyes
and genuinely looking sad

she told me she needed to cut off contact this time for good, to get over the fact
that i'm giving her a special feeling, special kind of approval and attention she is not getting from her bf anymore
imo she's just going to be much sadder now, than if she'd stayed in contact with me

is there hope some time down the road we might be able to get back in contact?
not like the times we did in the past 8 months were we went no contact for 3 months, contact for 2 months, no contact again etc.

i really like this girl, i like exchanging with her
and i already am sad about having that kind of girl not there anymore

Thanks user, I try to activate myself.

You see user what I notice is a pattern. From what I understand, she ended things with you for her ex and after that she spent two days with you, reminding you of what happens. What I find is that she is emotional and really attaches herself. She returned to her old relationship and after that she tried to do the same. I would suggest letting her actually decide with full clarity of mind.

Dude id let that go. I know it sucks because you clearly have a connection but that sounds like trouble no matter what. Go live your life, you don't want to wait around for her to MAYBE come back for you. Maybe you cross paths again down the road but don't put all your hope on it. You'll be sad most of the time. And it's pretty shitty of her to say that shit to you while having a boyfriend, a boyfriend she went back to while dating you. Fuck all that dude

strawpoll.me/11028910

>she ended things with you for her ex
she ended it because she wanted to know what was behind all that innuendo talk we had
> I would suggest letting her actually decide with full clarity of mind.
implying that is actually possible...

the first time, beginning of the year, whe nshe told me she went back to her ex, i accepted it
its not like im sad, crying right now
i just like her for who she is

right now, she is really sad about what she did
opened up a thread couple days after we talked and deltede each others number
talking about how she wants contact, but fears i might hate her now because of what she told me to get distance between us

>a boyfriend she went back to while dating you
Seems to me he's a massive cuck, she's using the easy way and going back to something she knows / doesn't want to be alone because she can't be that sure what will come off it wit hanon, while her ex and the history they share, gives her somewhat of a path

Bump

Thanks user. Double bump.

No Prob
BUMPERINO

Dumping Slowly

i miss my doggie