2meme

To live deliciously, of course.

is this movie any good?

can I torrent it?

poonani

OY LAD GIVE ME SUM BUDDA N ILL LET YUH TAKE A SNEAKY PEAK AT ME BUM

Amazing and yes.

But don't.

I saw it in theaters alone and it was arguably the best cinematic experience I've ever had.

There isn't a lot of color, and this was intentional. But a torrent will just make it look less impressive than it is.

Wealth, beautiful women, numerous sons, the knowlege that my enemies die in accidents which can not be linked to me...

tfw no gf

>listening to the soundtrack
>"a witch stole stam"
>pretty catchy
>realize it's the witch mashing the baby with a stick
>still catchy

I got some serious Witcher 3 vibes from it. Even the music sounded the same

TO-MA-sin

a big mac

i'm hungry

>Movie ends
>Load groans and unhappy sounds around me

>it's a thomasin doesn't show her perky little tits film

this tbf
she even used a body double for the last scene

Is this goat movie worth watching?

To fuck your goat butthole.

yeah its goat

>What dost thou want, user?

Thomasin, honestly. I'll sign your book, I don't care. Just give me my witchfu :_;

It's a pleb filter.

Honestly, I feel bad for those ppl. If you can immerse yourself in it, the ending is extremely rewarding.

please post thomasin lewds

>Movie ends

>I'm in a transcendent state of ecstasy and terror not unlike Caleb's final moments

Money, Power, and Respect

I'll also settle for an orgy with a bunch of hot chicks though

What have you done to live deliciously today?

I masturbated, then went into the kitchen to make a sandwich without washing my hands. But I didn't make a sandwich, I just ate roast beef straight out of the bag.

>movie ends
>i fantasize about impregnating thomasin
was this intended?

I don't think I want anything anymore.

>bag

yeah wtf man

Wouldn't it be "doth", not "dost"? Or is that the meme here?

w-what is she doing here?

casting a spell

Not that guy but what do you have your deli meats in? Not bags? They are like ziplock bags but store provided, sometimes with paper inside. What the fuck is you guys' problem?

>What have you done to live deliciously today?

Indulged in a vegan pork-roll, egg, and cheese sandwich and donut. Recorded video of a qt's feet playing w her sandals in waiting room and later spanked it to them.

They are probably plebs who buy prepackaged meat off the shelf.

So is it just me or did every character commit some sort of sin and they're getting punished? Katherine seems jelly of Thomasin, Caleb is getting a boner from his sis, William was a prideful fool and a coward, but what did Thomasin and the twins do?

Here we have them in paper tape closed

any real deli uses paper

Thomasin is pure. That's why she survived.

Thomasin did nothing wrong. She is pure.

And the twins?

I feel you but I think it's just the father whose prideful, staunch reverence fucked his shit up. I felt for the mother, the twins were blameless though bewitched and annoying, can't really think Caleb sinned either, it's sorta natural

A cute nice girlfriend who will smoke weed with me and watch 80s movies.

>twins

check'd

Those were midgets. Midgets are an abomination.

Was pure. Remember the final part of becoming a witch isn't signing your name in the Devil's book, it's fornication with Satan.

Makes sense thx
kek

Memes

It was marketed as a scary horror movie. Simpletons were expecting paranormal activities or some other cheap LOUD SOUND scary movie and couldn't deal with the atmospheric vibe of the movie. Those fucks don't deserve to like the movie.

God she is cute. How old is she anyways?

20 or 21 I think

delicious memes

actually general audiences were laughing at everyone freaking out over literally nothing.

Why is Black Phillip the best actor of our time?

the taste of butter

delete this

why is she so spoopy bros

what do you think her arsehole tastes like?

DELETE THIS

do you think thomasin's brother wanted to suckle her breasts?

Fuck off pleb this didn't happen.
What happened was shit for brains faggots making audible reactions at the ending, which was good.
Literally pleb filter, physically, the movie.

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Look at her eyes.
I still really like her ass though.

>arse
Fuck off Muhammad

Leave our sweet Thomasin alone

Delicious

imagine cumming inside of her

>FAS meme

back to plebbit with you

All the qt feet

she seems pretty lewd

butter

Q: What small British territory is Anya Taylor-Joy from?

A: The Isle O' Mao

I really don't understand where this idea that Katherine was jealous of Thomasin. She was spiteful/hateful because Sam was stolen while Thomasin was looking after him. Then she thinks Thomasin stole the silver cup. Then Caleb is witched after hanging out with Thomasin. Then finally Thomasin is the only one left with blood on her hands after William is dead and the twins have disappeared. She literally thinks her daughter mas matured into a Satan worshiping, baby stealing, family killing witch.

yes

ass

kek

honestly I feel like if the Shining came out today, it'd receive a similar response in the cinemas

I want her to step on me

Who is she casting it on?

Anyone else reminded of that pic of Regina Walters? This has the same vibe and it creeps me out

I've heard if you fap to this image, in three days time she will show up in your room at 3am and brutally murder you

butter pls

As long as she does it by suffocating me with her ass while my tongue is stuck in her butthole I won't complain

worth it

trying it now

do you think she likes the guy to cum inside of her?

>I really don't understand where this idea that Katherine was jealous of Thomasin.

Well Katherine did call Thomasin a slut who was tempting her brother and then "her father next"

A qt witch gf

I'm pretty sure she would stab him if he didn't.

an actually decent horror movie that doesn't have cowboy satan in it

all caleb wanted was a look at tomasin's titties

see what fucking happened

To hug some cute goats

>tfw you will never clean thomasin's ass with your tongue after she poops

for thomasin to suck my dick

does she rape me first at least?

This will happen to me in my life.

Even if it's the last thing I do.

She literally rapes you to death.