Hello African-American here

Hello African-American here

I am going to Japan soon to find me a Japanese wife! Except there's one problem, I don't want my child to be mixed. So I was wondering if there were any Japanese anons here who can impregnate my future wife?

I want my child to be pure Japanese master race

Sure thing, pal. Excuse my American flag, I'm on vacation right now.

Great! When will you be going back to Japan bud?

I'm on my way back as we speak.

Why do threads like this have to exist? What is this supposed to accomplish? Who enjoys this?

Fantastic!

I hope you don't kind but could you answer these questions?

What is your height?
How big is your dick?
What color are your eyes?

I do understand? Do you think I am joking?

6.2 feet
200mm
Navy bleu

You're perfect! Maybe a bit too tall but that's fine!

I'll be in Japan soon

No Japanese girl wants black man anyway.

this seems to be a next level cuckness, what the fuck does he even mean by this

He wants a strong, honorable and well endowed Japanese samurai to ravage his wife

Well you're wrong Japanese women love American's

This! I want your to impregnate her with your superior Japanese seed

Another black man here. My wife is black and I'm afraid that my son will suffer the effects of thug culture due to low iq. I'm looking for a big brained Japanese man to give me a smart son while I watch. This has been a fantasy of mine for quite some time. My wife is delighted at the concept of Being pleasured by a smart and charming Japanese man.

Hello Chinese-Canadian here

I am going to Winnipeg soon to find me an Aboriginal wife! Except there's one problem, I don't want my child to be mixed. So I was wondering if there were any Aboriginal anons here who can impregnate my future wife?

I want my child to be pure Cree Anishnabek master race

Hey guys, I'm a Mexican dad from a family of 4. My wife is getting ready to have more kids, but I'm worried... our kids are great, but they don't do well in school and I know that my wife would be happier knowing that her kids would be successful. If you're Japanese, and you can pleasure my wife with your superior intellect and thick asian cock, I would love to invite you into our home to stay. Take my spot in bed with my loving wife - I'll make myself comfy in the shed around back.
All I ask is that you let me watch my wife and you in the act. They are my wife's kids after all - I wanna know that we're getting the best bang for our buck, if you know what I mean!
Please do not bother offering if you are of South Korean descent.

Well I'm glad this thread is going well

It seems like there's a lot of people on Sup Forums who want their wife to be impregnated by the superior Japanese male

>user
>wife

hahahah

I heard China recently gave up their one-child policy. But i was planning to adopt a Chinese daughter. Can a Japanese or Korean bro donate his first born daughter to me please?

Are you a Japanese man? I would love for you to come to my household and be our senpai. You will get exclusive access to my wife and me as your personal house nigger. All I ask in return is that you give my wife a smart Japanese child and give him a strict upbringing so he will be successful.

Why

this nigga be trippin

So will u do it or not?

Nigga make your own kid. Dont get why you have come to the conclusion

But I want my child to be pure Japanese