Give me one reason to keep on living, bet ya' cant !

Give me one reason to keep on living, bet ya' cant !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant

Fair enough.......

To see how bad it can get.

Just do it OP, no one will care when you're gone.

He's right, and checked.

Vidya

You can't enjoy the little things when you're ded.

Bc your dog wont understand why youre not waking up

He never mentioned a doggo.

The probability of something good happens grows using time as variable.

I find life to be meaningless, but I also see suicide to be meaningless too since death will happen at some point. If you really want to go out, then do it in a rock n roll way. I'd rather see how shit goes... Who know, maybe something worth living for will come around.

Probably live long enough to see a nuclear war. Maybe some genocide too.

Listen to guns and roses and feel better.

Because I share your feelings user, may be when you are gonne, nobody will care, but in the bottom of my soul I care... I can't fix you, but at leats you are not really alone

because if you kill yourself,
time will slow down
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
to and a being from a different dimension will lead you your list of sins until the end of time
and it will take forever.

First I need to know why you want to kill yourself in the first place, faggot.

Just assumed he did haha
Whenever i have thoughts of doing the shooty bang self kill i always look at my dog, and i look at his eyes and imagine what he would be doing if he walked into my room and found me laying on the ground. I always imagine him trying to wake me up and then finding out that im not gonna
Then i want to live again

Overwatch

this

to make someone else's life a living hell. maybe you could find fun in ruining someone else's life, like your neighbor, for instance. what are they gonna do kill you?

trudat, we all care,
and thosse who say they don't care,
they really care the most....

suicide doesn't take away pain, it just passes it on.

Nope, stop wasting space and resources.

Eventually the dog would start to feed on your corpse fam

learn to play piano. Mozart - Fantasy D Moll (Minor)

>edgy
False im pretty sure a fucking dog that ive raised for 10 years wouldnt just be like "oh man my owner whom i love and who loves me just blew his fucking brains out better eat him so im not hungry anymore"

It will eventually if it cant find anything else, or die of dehydration from a lack of water, whichever comes first.

how is that edgy, it's an accurate prediction

tons of documented stories of dogs & cats feeding on their dead owners

Good to see someone care about an animal here, it's rare

Yeah i guess at some point it would have to
People would probably find my body before my dog eats me

hope

Really? Shit i didnt know that, i guess i just cant imagine my dog eating me Yeah man i love this dog, makes me happy

yeah.. kinda hard to tell you reasons to NOT kill yourself when you don't tell us the reason you WOULD kill yourself

you wont make it to the eight hundred millionth post
we need you

Pro tip: Don't

Think of all the sweet pussy you can get.

damn i was thinking of putting this pic instead of that one (offbyone). fucking kidding me

This.

It better not be because a goddamned ipod was taken from OP.

Underrated post

>to keep on living

Dishonored 2 releases on november, you should live at least until then. After that you're on your own

Dont have a dog

OOOoooohhhh Wwwiight because uu now wat goes inside the doggie mynd wiiggghtt?? wiiigght.

drugs are awesome.
putting your dick in a hoe feels great.
you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.
i was suicidal 3 years ago, packed my bags and flew to barcelona with my last money.
completely new life, made stupid ass jobs to be able to live but it was still awesome.
now i'm back and finishing my masters degree in physics.
life couldn't be better

I'm tired...

Of being lonely, tired of everyone acting like it's 100% my fault and my fault alone. Like it's so simple and easy and 'if you just tried in the least, you'd get a girlfriend instantly'.

(guys) Of people asking why would I want a relationship, why would I want a family, like they wish they were me. Like I'm somehow wasting a great thing [being permanently single].

(couples) Of people asking me why I don't use dating apps and then all but calling me a liar when I tell them I do but no one ever responds or messages me. Of telling me to go to bars/clubs (where I can't hear a person yelling in my ear) or church (I havn't been able to get along with "christians" at church since I was 8, the bullshit and hypocrisy drives me batty).

(girls) Of being told what a great catch I am, and how lucky some girl will be to have me. How good I am with kids and what a great dad I'll be. Of 20-somethings saying I'm too old and 30-somethings saying I'm too young.

I havn't even met a single girl in real life that's not a single mother to 2 or more bastards... in a decade.

My best friend has been texting me. He expects me to come over and drink. He'll spend the night telling me how wrong I am (even if I agree with him - if I was to quote him word for word it'd still be wrong because I said it).

What am I going to do with the remaining 60+ years of my life (assuming an average lifespan for my family)? How do I go on like this? I just want to be loved for who I am, not the things or money I have.

I guess I need to do more overtime. At least at work I don't usually have time to think about anything else. And people pretend to like me cause I'm a lead and they think they can get preferential treatment if they are nice to me. And the boss and his boss listen to me cause I've got a track record of being right over 95% of the time. By their own (grudging) admission.

I dont know why id kill myself, but i dont feel that theres anything wurth living for anymore

Hey, why not this meaningless life relatively meaningful for ya by ignoring social norms(up to a point) and doing what you truly want? If that ain't your thing though, then I guess you should post your suicide online so that someone besides your family can care about your death.

I'm drunk so feel free to ignore me.

I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. For the past 4 days I've been absolutely alone. My family is out on vacation without me (my choice) and I'm stuck at home.
I'm really trying to hang in here but it's tough man. So far I found out that I love and need my family much much more than I thought I did. Every time a suicidal thought enters my brain I force myself to be like Leo DiCaprio in The Revenant. Just. Keep. Going

STFU you twink and get your shit together. Stop acting like a wuss and start acting like a fucking man. Start working out, stop having pity with yourself and start helping others. Bitches aint shit. DOnt depend on a woman for being happy.

The cost to others to dispose of your corpse would be unfair.

Tell your "best" friend to fuck off, keep your job because it seems like you can play that game, and try to do something else. I'd tell ya what that would be, but I'm currently trying to deal with the fact that life is meaningless to me like I stated earlier.

Still currently drunk because fuck it.

You know, some people would give anything to only get more time in this world. The world is out there is huge and amazing, the oppurtunities are endless. Learn, travel, meet strangers. You only get limited time in this amazing place anyway, why shorten it. I only wish i would have enough time to experience the whole world...

Exhibit A

Anyways I do ALOT more helping others than you do, boy. I don't expect a girl to make me happy, I'd just like to try it. But they won't even talk to me unless they want me to do something for them. I usually do it, if I can, because I'm a nice guy.

But is it so much to ask they talk to me for another reason? I'm 32 and the only single guy I know that is old enough to drink.

I'm not ugly (or so I've been told), I'm a little heavy, but there's plenty of much heavier guys in relationships.

I own my house, have a new car, good job with benefits, recently got my 3rd raise in a year. Don't know how much more together my shit can get.

So, fuck you, dickwipe.

Hl3

Samefagging again.

If you still feel like ending yourself because you cant wait for life to end it for ya, then do it on video. Assholes here will honor your death in some way or form.

five words :
> Dank Memes

ya, I'm realizing that myself. Trying to find meaning or make my own, but... just seems pointless.

Just because it pointless, it doesn't mean that there isn't merit in it or at least that what I keep telling myself. Entertainment or at least a distraction form meaninglessness is okay by me.

This is drunk guy by the way.

#TitsForEric