How is the State of Israel viewed in your cunt?

How is the State of Israel viewed in your cunt?

really good actually, even have an hollocaust memorial and shit.

I'm from China.
People there think it's messed up cuz it's in Middle East and surrounded by Muslim country, and a brother of America

kek

Pretty good, we always have a good laugh when they inflict yet another one-sided defeat on the surrounding Arab countries.

It's the holy land of the chosen people

>u look to the east.

Beloved of extreme Christfags, none of whom actually like Jews, but they believe Israel has to exist so their sky buddy can return to Earth.

Is it really that bad?

A guy stabbed 4+ times a jew last year while screaming
>Allahu Akbar!

Other than that, most people here have never heard of Israel until the dead kid pic that had a very very negative impact but I think that opened a lot of eyes over the world

Other than that like I said, they're pretty irrelevant for the average person.

greatest ally

well your governments are pals anyway

Quite well.

>say anything complimentary about Israel
>probably get arrested
>probably get stabbed

positively I guess.
I dislike it though

Well we created it but nobody really cares, slightly positive i suppose

they buy our stuff so good for now

with hatred, but i do not know why
we never had any outstanding issues with jews

Bad for most young people because there's a huge palestine population in Chile

I think the disliking of Israel goes beyond the palestine diaspora.

If by chance you have a friend from the south, ask him his opinion about Israeli tourists...

some people like it because muh jesus and muh democracy in the middle east, some hate it because muh muslim genocide and muh imperialism

People will think you're an evil racist if you mention or bring up Israel. It's a ver hard topic to discuss
I'm in uni though so there's that

>jordan is a buffer state

Honestly outside of our muslim population, I've never heard of anyone really giving a fuck about israel. Most just see them as another shady country.

Sadly our politicians really care. Seems like every right-wing party here is funded by Israel.

>muh muslim genocide and muh imperialism

I see no problem with either one of these.

>kicking out the native people from their lands is fine because I don't like those people

well, you're a yank so your country was founded in that same way