>Not sure if I am overreacting
>Wat do

Fuck him up.
Fuck his bitch.
Fuck you.

rape his girlfriend

this

>Needing advice on how to stand up for yourself

You're a lost cause OP. Just kill yourself you little bitch.

Kill him

You need to beat the fuck outta him Op. Like beat the living shit out of him. I'm talking one day, you get him to come over when your parents and sister aren't there, and kick his ass. Warn him that you aren't to be fucked with, and he better treat your sister like a fucking queen or get the fuck out of your sight for the rest of his miserable life

Just try to be cool with him. Learn cool things and dont be a faggot.

If you cant avoid beeing a faggot pretend ypire not a gfaggot,

TTHIS

STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

I would appreciate serious responses only please. Obviously I'm not gonna kill/rape.

Yall betas fo real.

Fuck him up real good

What's your age, his age and how little is your sister?

This you faggot. Start punching and pushing him back and say you're just playing around as well. Establish dominance.

Tell him to stop....have you tried that or does your vagina hurt too much?

And your suggestion is?

OP if you're a faggot just bend over and let him "punch" you in the ass.
If you're not a faggot then beat the shit out of him you fucking pussy beaner.

You're such a fag

If he's hitting you just wait till the next time he does it. When he does it take it and just fucking hook him as hard as you can to his jaw, Straight up black man to his bitch just fucking crack him clean in the face.

When he sites wondering what the fuck just hit him say "Just playing bro..." and walk off. he'll back the fuck off and prob treat your sister with some respect.

Or hate fuck the shit out of her, Your call.

Trips/dubs for the fucking win. It's good advice honestly. I would start there and if he doesnt want to stop then resort to violence and if violence isn't really your thing then find other ways to fuck with him

Just stop being a teenager and be an adult.

DESTROY.....EVERYTHING

Are you serious? Stand up for yourself and tell him to knock it off. If he does it again then hit him/push him back

Had a similar situation. Beat the guy with a club. Problem solved

Next time he does some shit to you, tell him you don't appreciate that shit and to cut it out. If he does it again, steal off on him.

I'm twenty six, he's twenty nine, and she's twenty three.

You're not OP

You're 26??? Stop being a fucking prick.

Next time he gives you any type of bollocks make him your bitch. Your sister won't ever stop talking to you and your family will alway stand by you so just make him a cunt.

what are you a weak faggot? Next time he does some bullshit again tell him to cut the shit, if his response is even slightly agresive beat him the fuck up, he thinks you're a bitch anyway, after all he's already ramming your sister ass in your house every night

Beat the shit outta him in front of your sis.

Whip erect dick out over his unconsious body.

Tell sister, "This is going in either his ass or yours, choose one"

Fuck either sister or loser faggot in the ass.

Wipe shitdick in loser's hair.

why the fuck are you still living at home at 26? or worried about who your sisters fucking? and why are you still getting bullied at 26?

You sound pathetic as fuck like you're still a child, you probably have no life experience. Go get some, you're running out of time.

So you're 16, he's 19, and she's 13?

Whats the weight difference between you and him?

10/10

>Wipe shitdick in loser's hair.
/thread

show some pics of them fucking, dont be timid OP i know u take some photos of them and even one or two shots.

this

1. Hidden camera during sex.
2. ???
3. Profit

What does your sister look like? I can't help you without a pic. I also need to know size of tits.

Put your index finger in your mouth, then stick em in his ear when hes not looking and tell in "It's just a prank bro"

"Accidentally" drop a quarter, then when he bends over to pick it up, start humping his ass furiously and yell "surpise BUTTSEX"

Or just give him a wedgie

"Play" back

Except knock his ass out by "accident"

You'll need to throw a hook to his jaw. You can't knock someone out with a jab

That is literally the most autistic thing I have ever heard.

Top kek

Fuck you, bro

Yep this one

>>Says he is just playing around
>>Not sure if I am overreacting
serious answer: if you're not comfortable with what he's doing to you, he shouldn't be doing it. you have a right to feel however you feel.

he's tooling you and you should stand up for yourself.

Tell him if he doesn't stop bothering you you're going to tell your mommy. That always works for me.

You are 26 and you let the guy treat you like you're 12? Stand up for yourself. Your sister must have bigger balls than you do.

This would fit the situation much better

come on they must be, like 14 - 16 - 13

me again, damm man ur sister must be a bitch if she fucks at that age... thats why u are too beta...

Sounds about just right.

They use condoms? Mix deep heat rub and superglue, and put it inside one. Outside too.

Underage

Hit him back trust me its worth