If she's going to walk around the house like this, I'm going to sneak a pic

If she's going to walk around the house like this, I'm going to sneak a pic.

Lemme guess. It's your 'sister'

Go on...

tell mom to put some trousers on

No. My "mother"

She wants it OP. Give it to her

Are we still guessing, I want to say "daughter"

who is she really? ol' lady?

i'll post some creeps of my gf in her undies or naked. need to transfer them to my pc first gimme a few min

Your mother got an ass damn!

I think she knows I look but doesn't seem to care. She'd be pissed if she knew I took the occasional pic.

post a face pic.

full body block face pussy

Got any pics of her panties or vibrators?

Actually younger sis. I think she gets off on it.

You try and bone her?

Nah. I've developed an infatuation with her ass but don't think I could do that.

she doesn't care because you are her son so she wound have no reason to think it anything more then a harmless glans

She walk around like that when your parents are around?

also my sister... I am not OP

Why did you apply a filter to it faggot?

No. They are gone before she's up usually.

Just ask her if she enjoys showing off her ass all the time.

age?

moar ???

post more of her op. bikini pic or anything u got

My phone did it automatically faggot.

its shity pics but she was moving aroound

same here

She wants you to fuck her...

OP here. Nice tits. She obviously knows you're taking a pic, so what's with that. N

spycam???

just got this

terrible feet bro

She's 18.

i was "asleep" in her room....

is this a toy ?

No? You've never head of mail order brides?

Every morning when making coffee... If I give her shit, she "threatens" to sit on my face.

Got any from the front?

she is not be hampered by your presence ?

she wants your dick

No. I don't want her to catch me. I think she'd make a huge deal out of it.

Oh fuck off you liar no she doesn't. Nobody believe that this is a blood relative, its just some random creepshots of your girlfriend or something you pathetic shithead.

Tell her to stop threatening and do it and show us

Uhh, keep giving her shit then duh

ok if thats the truth, she wants to fuck.

still why the fuck wound she walk around with her tits out if you was in the room

Say "Yes please."

Either you stop being a virgin, or she will be creeped out and stop.

Have you taken her up on that "threat"

she dont really care.

I know it sounds ridiculous but true. She said it only once actually.... I didn't even respond, so I guess it worked.

You are either have a incest fetish with your gf or you are talking complete bullshit

more ass pics or i will not jerk

>people lying on the internet

then if she "dont" care why wait till your asleep

lmao I believe you until now

"threatened to sit on my face"

lmao

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

my sister knows i have a foot fetish (long story from like 7 years ago)

she sends me pics of her new pedis or shoes all the time. she's one of those chicks that buys old navy sandals 60 times a year

nobody wants to see your sisters ugly ass feet, please dont start

Whoa those are some nice titties.

I do. Keep going op

more ass

Fuck that rip off her panties and bend her over

I have a tit pic from her galaxy too but i guess you won't get that you fucking nigger

thats not even op u fuckin idiot

dont let that fucknugget ruin it for the rest of us.. post it

come on post tits and ass

Tell her "you know I have a thing for feet, right?..."

Then send a dick pic to her

i dont want it if its anywhere near as disgusting as those cankles you just posted

You have a good sister

To all those saying this is fake: yeah, we know. If you know too, good for you, keep it to yourself, what good does it do to say it's fake. I wish it was real, I wish I could belive it was real, if even for a second. Anyway, thank you for time.

So do we

>140lbs
>goes to gym almost every fucking day
>cankles
yea ok kid

sounds like a fail fucking plan

I'm sorry dad

nice coffee bean grinder i need more pics of it...

I am not defending the "send dick pic" part, but the first part is pretty legit

she knows i have a foot fetish i just said it. what would be the point. just to see what she says? lol

if this is all true then your sister is begging for the d and you should stop being a faggot and give it to her

no doubt.

Just shut up and post more pics of her glorious ass

Bringing it up can start the conversation about her turning you on. And it seems that i got ahead of myself, I assumed you wanted to move forward than her just parading in front of you.

continue

This. I understand not wanting to corrupt your ''sacred'' brother/sister bond, but if she is sexy and she is already obviously a slut that is begging for it, then you might as well just fucking do it. You aren't corrupting anything at that point, she is clearly a slut that needs to get fucked

SHE seems a lot less curvy in this pic (other than ass). Very unlike the other pics.

Her ass is her best feature. She's skinny. Other than cute face. It's just the different angles. She doesn't even bother to close the bathroom door. It's like I don't exist.

any full nude with face ?

she is nude with you wtf !

just little slut

And this is coming from someone who thinks mother/son incest would be disturbing.
She raised you in your diapers, that is someone who should have a pure love for you.

But a sister, i really can't see why that would be a big deal at all. If anything it would strengthen your relationship. it's not the same as maternal love with sisters so it's a different thing altogether

brother/sister incest is much more natural

>It's like I don't exist.
or like she gets off hard to knowing you can see

No. I just walked by. If I went in, I'm sure she'd be like WTF! Idk.

You should walk in while she is naked, with a hard on. And every once in a while take a glance at her naked body. Give her some sort of clue that you think she has a rocking body.

do you have a big cock, op? if you do let her see