Places you've fapped

Places you've fapped

Inside a friend's girlfriend's waterbottle

In the passenger seat of my aunt's car while she was driving me to my pediatrist appointment. :/ kinky :3

Grocery store bathroom, do it every Thursday

I've done in a school bus. It was pretty empty besides a few girls that sat in front.

>700269052
Would go inside women's bathroom and jizz on the rims

Best friends house while she was gone, jizzed in her thong

-aunt's closet
-back seat of car while friend and his gf were in the front seat driving
-back seat of car while my Dad was driving
-ex-gf's gallon of milk (regularly)
-other ex-gf's body lotion
-also on her dog when he would lick my balls
-my sisters pillows growing up
-on cookies before i gave them to my female friend
-on a girls laptop/mouse, just lil droplets that would dry and not be noticeable
-a million other places, but these are the ones that spring to mind

In my ex roommates dirty clothes pile, her gallon of oj, her shampoo bottle, and her carpet. Still doesn't know.

air sickness bag

right next to a sleeping Femanon in bed.

-what is greentext

In a church, I was like 13

If I've slept there, I've jerked off there. That's pretty much the best way of putting it
LOTS of friends houses
I've also gotten blown on my ex girlfriend's 3 year old little brother's bed

i've done the gallon of OJ thing with my ex's roommate.she was one of those bitchy fat girls with a cute face, so I got many a good wanks thinking about her drinking my seed.

inside my friend's girlfriend's mouth

Same here. I liked knowing she was drinking my cum. Did that for about three years. Then we had to move. : / it's still funny looking at her and thinking "you drank about 300 of my cumshots" lol

-in gf sisters shampoo
-in gf sisters leave in conditioner
- in her protein shake she makes then leaves in the fridge while she gets ready for work.
- gf sisters lube
- haven't cum on but rubbed my dick on her tooth brush.
So basically she washed her hair with my cum, has my cum in her hair all day, drinks my cum and gets fucked/ uses toys with my cum.

you should just replace all the fluids in her life with your cum.

Inside of a girl

Ryan pls go

On my sister in law's toothbrush many times, on her lipstick and and anything else that I know she would put in her mouth. Her food as well.