So, my wife won't allow any more drums in the house. How do I get around this. Pic Related

So, my wife won't allow any more drums in the house. How do I get around this. Pic Related.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NISYOQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave wife

build a shed

stop being a beta cuck. play better and she wont complain

Put them in the basement instead

Have a local company set up a shed on your property

If you don't have property other than drums, tell your wife to fuck off.

Who makes the money?

Do you have a garage/treehouse?

Smack that bitch and tell her to STFU. Drummers are rare as fuck these days and your set looks like it's probably worth more than what her stupid cunt mouth pulls in a year.

Build a wall

Quit being that guy who has a ton of shitty drums and can't play for shit and instead get a decent quality smaller set up and learn to use it properly.
>all the gear and no idea

kill her?

Who needs that many goddamned drums

Get a second house obviously and a second wife who's deaf and mute and blind

also, no cowbells?? never enough cowbells

>Thinks he's Mike Portnoy

You know how you can just tell a terrible drummer by their gear? That's you OP.

How about sell half your toms and cymbals? Jesus Christo keep a somewhat basic set and she'll be happy because fewer drums and extra cash

Unless you're Neil Peart, you don't need half those drums.

I play a wide range. Classic rock (Zep, vanilla fudge, etc) to prog and all in between. Playing prog, you need quite a bit of this stuff.

Play outside

That old excuse.

I used to think that too when I was all about prog, but luckily I grew out of it.

Thats not a shitty drumset silly.
Id find a better woman honestly.

Kill her. Bury her under the shed she was going to force you into.

>need

pinstripes and mb10s, pretty fucking shitty.

Could be the nicest shells in the world, the whole thing will still sound like shit with pinstripes and crap cymbals.

Dude, John Bonham had like an 8 piece set. Where's your fucking high hat even? Sell that monstrosity and start from scratch

This is a pic from a few months ago. Replaced the carpet in the room. I also changed to ambassador coated heads. The Mb10 ride is the only one I have. There are some sabain HH's, older zildjians, and mienl soundcaster customs.

My hi hats sit directly in front of me, kinda like Danny Carey's setup.

Any one that has a kit that big can't play for shit and is just a hoarder. Fag

>my wife won't allow
Grow a dick and control your bitch

Upload vid of you rocking the fuck out on those otherwise ur a total fagut

No video, but a pic.

sell house, buy trailer, use profit to buy more drums that you can have in your trailer

>has a hobby
>wife is aggro about hobby because she's a talentless cunt
>OP is such a faggot that he sells the drum set to buy her a shiny rock
>she pawns the ring and divorces OP, uses money to buy a drum set
>she becomes female Phil Collins
Tell her to pick up guitar or get some BOSE headphones and to quit being a cunt

DONT YOU TOUCH MY DRUMSET!

OP is a massive faggot

Dannys set is so meticulously set up man. Everything is positioned precisely and everything gets used. Not to mention he's writing his own stuff and is very creative with what he does. Honestly I think you'd benefit a lot from just downsizing and rethinking the whole thing

I do not write anymore. I did, years ago, session work for a local group that is long since defunct. Bee playing for the better part of 20 years. Now it is just for fun or the occasional fill in for a buddies band.

Guys, I think we missed something, OP wants MORE drums. More. You have plenty OP.

>dis is you btw

twitter.com/NISYOQI

I actually only really want one more. A 20" Gong drum.

>wife won't let me ...
first off, you fucked up by getting married in the first place. Second, tell her to go fuck herself, you enjoy playing drums and she can go pound salt for all you care. you're a fucking adult, not her child

That's wife-speak for 'if you can afford all these fucking drums, you can afford a better place for your family to live'.

honestly shes probably cheating on your man child ass