>ZERO (0) goals against literal spear chuckers
>ZERO (0) goals against literal goat fuckers

>don't judge us for partying
>we can win and party hard
>training? who needs it
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Neymar is dumbshit

Galvão on suicide watch.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Fuck it was sad to watch. What a shit show.

>1. Denmark - 4 points - +1
>2. Brazil - 2 points - 0
>3. Iraq - 2 points - 0
>4. South Africa - 1 point - -1

What are the chances Brazil doesn't make it out of the group? How much refball is going to take place against Denmark?

In all honesty how bad is it living in brazil ?

>tfw selecao is ded

>simi0-0s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based allah

>Fail in COPA
>"w-we're just saving our good team for rio"

>2 ties against non countries
what now hue monkeys?

Remembering Iceland, maybe?

>mfw they are showing the austrian Gabriela Andersen because she didn't wanna to give up

At least we have a history of winning things in this sport, we can afford to be shit. Mexico on the other hand, is irrelevant and will always be. So stop this pathetic banter attempt, josé.

It's decent.

Pay your police, firefighters, and your debts. HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

BRAZIL 0 (ZERO) - BELGIUM 12 (TWELVE)

That was our c team Sonsao

>michigan wolverines-tier damage control
literally MUH HISTRY

Could be worse? How bad is the crime really? Like to do fear for your life the second you leave your mud hut ?

Why didn't Brazil put Jiu-Jitsu in the Olympics?

That's a guaranteed GOLD desu

Why do Brazil always get rekt at home?

heh

When Canada makes fun of you, you know you're a shitty country.

>The legendary Mexican A team

Why are you laughing?

The female team is literally the best team in the entire olympics.

the olympic comitee decides that, not the host
I know its bantz, but it needs to be credible to be funny

And we have a feminist for a prime minister.

Cause Neymar pretty much

What do actual brazilians feel about this?

The stadium was booing at the end. What do brazil anons feel knowing this shame happened mere miles from them on the world stage?

Have you SEEN our choices this year? You guys got any spare rooms up there in Canada?

Fuck off sparty fag. Your team will literally never be relevant. I hope Mike hart fucks your wife

This tournament is not relevant for the world, so no "world stage" bullshit please. It's relevant for Brazil because we never won this medal, but as whole it's not that relevant. U-23 football is shit.

who was actually watching? PL threads are faster than this, the audience for this match was low even here.

Fuck off we're full. Plus you got johnson for libertarian party. Vote for him. Plus his vp is based.

Not the user you quoted, but
>michigan
>not a shit
pick one

Depends on where you live. If you know where the dangerous places are, don't live near them and can easily avoid it, you'll live just fine other than paying for overpriced stuff.
If you live near anywhere not safe, then I'm sorry. Enjoy your short life.

TFW a Canadian understands we have more than two parties... Why can't Ameri-tards figure this out?

move to canada then you self hating faggot

I cant forgive you for making Fatnaldo sad. That guy was a true bona fide genius.

Have fun voting for Trump!

>t. haven't taken a general poly sci course yet

I'm voting johnson. Excited for your sophomore year?

> I need over payed liberals to tell me what to believe under the guise of "higher education"

Oh so you didn't get into college

good to know you have no idea how an election really works. third parties will never work in our current system

>MSU
>nationally relevant

Pick exactly one

Fuck yeah i derailed the thread. We Sup Forums now!

Talking about your achievements on the internet is the dumbest thing to do. I was a navy seal... 200 confirmed... top of my... yada yada yada.

don't get fooled by those other guys. we mad. this is not so big, but add it to the rest of the embarressments and there you have it

I didn't go to MSU

>your school
>nationally relevant

Pick exactly one

kek

terrible. the retards who think "it ain't that bad" just have absolute no idea what's like living in a country with a functional justice system, freedom, responsible government, sane taxes, streets not full of holes, where you don't have to avoid traffic lights to not be robbed and so forth.

Great

I find that sad. I see brazil. Such a beautiful country. But its over runned by scum.

My mind fails me dear brazilian friend, but what team got the gold in 2012, can't quite remember, I also forgot who got silver, mind giving me a hand?

Suiciding live in 30 minutes.

Will deliver stream soon.

Brazil just Bra-kill yourselves.

>Caring about olympics football
Only Brazil cares about this and it's just because we never won the medal. Once we win it nobody will ever give a shit. And that's why you will always be irrelevant in this sport.

>france supporting arabs

I am confused, aren't we talking about olympic football my friend? Why are involving competitions that are not olympic related?
I am sure it was just a misundertanding :)

I can not stand it , I miss the old days. I think I 'll kill myself right now , enough of so much humiliation and suffering. May God have mercy on my soul.

Pretty much this

have fun in hell

I mean, you care about irrelevant shit, meanwhile you always get REKT in the big tournaments, you have delusions of grandeur without never actually winning something relevant, you league is filled with second-rate south americans, you barely have any Mexican talents playing in big teams in europe, your main TV channel controls your football federation, etc.
But yeah, keep going. Maybe someday you will know what it feels like to win a world cup, if you can get past the round of 16, that is.

>voting for an anti gun anti borders cuck

but just think, your team just pulled off a scoreless draw, the most exhilarating possible outcome of a soccer match

golden times my friend

Well I guess you are actually really confused, but we are right now in football during olympic season, so talking about other seasons might be a little out of point.
But hey you can always research more about this beautiful event, by the way, you never answered my question about the gold and silver medals winner in football during 2012. But that will be a topic for another day, have fun and I hope your nation does well :)

Tell me about all those titles mexico has...

One olympic title, which is the tournament happening right now, why do ask my friend?

idk why be so offensive iraq has decent football history

It's not like the tacos cucked you out of a gold medal 4 years ago.

Not a title.

At least mexico does boxing consistently well, the only thing you guys have is soccer and you suck at that now.

Would you rather win a title nobody cares against a U-23 time of B brazillian players or have at least one of these babies? We have 5

Gimme gimme gimme

Oh I am sorry you are correct, it's a gold medal, thanks for helping me my friend, say, your team is known to be one of the greatest in the world, surely you hold more medals in this sport than us, I'm so jealous.

we won a silver medal sending an average team made of Internacional players that we're not even playing the brasileirao anymore because they were eliminated by that point. everybody know that olympics football is borderline amateur.

And no gold? Surely a team so great would have incredibly skilled players of all ages, under 23 should not be an issue.
Must be some kind of mistake.

If you live in a good neighbour is aight.

Though of course like the other BR said my only point of view is other places in Brazil

Starting a sandnigger country roll call, lads.

Pls report in: Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan and others.

No one actually cares about olympics soccer but since it's brasil it's funny.

Haha Brilliant the gift that keeps giving!