Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.

So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

Ya dun goofed, thats it.
>ITT man baby cries over smashed ds
>hits women in autistic rage
>lonely autist

was her cat shiny?

Fuck you cuck

When did this happen and do you know what she's doing now?

Pasta is no good reheated no matter how much you church it up.

any bitch who would break your shit b/c they're mad ain't worth your shit nigga.

I don't know who is the most autistic, you or your gf. But anyway you really fucked up so what you need to do is to wait because she is probably fucking furious and irrational (even more than a normal woman) right now, talking to her will only make her even more angry.
Wait a bit... and then apologize for being so stupid. Also if you coudl prepare something a bit romantic like idk what you are good at, but a little speech, a poem or something because, to show her that you are deeply concerned about your relationship with her, because that's the reason she is mad at you rn

Well someone else is going to be fucking your women shortly so im pretty sure your the cuck, think rationally in future and im sure you can avoid this in future

You the ultimate loser, and the epitome if why this generation is garbage

Feels like repost

>write her a poem

Never change Sup Forums, you filthy suave vagina experts

What movie were you supposed to see?

Waaahhhh! My pidgey!!! I can see you now you fat sack of shit, green backpack on and a red cap to just especially play pokemon with for the rp experience

> implying Pokémon ruined your relationship

You sound autistic as fuck.

It's not even a real video game...

>Backhanded female
>Biggest worry is about ruining relationship

Better hope she's not mad enough to get the cops involved. You won't be catching shit in jail except syphilis.

i don't know i feel like this post as a bit funny the first time i saw it

well I assume a girl that cries for a dead cat will like poem since she seems to be rly sensible.
I'm good at writting so it worked for me, but anything that op is good at will do. What she wants is a proof of affection.

My girlfriend is almost a decade younger than me. It's human garbage man babies like you that pushed he into my arms.

Men her age are phone obsessed twitter twating autistic Retard like you.

And for that, OP, I thank you

hey Sup Forums, i have a very serious problem. i literally can not stop shitposting pasta on Sup Forums.

even when my mouth is crammed full of dicks (which is a lot), i somehow still manage to drag old pasta out of my crusty green asshole and smear it on this board. it's becoming a real problem. deep down i just want to be a real boy with meaningful relationships, but something about tranny threads, the dick-rate threads and all the sexy traps keep me coming back every time.

what do i do? please help

How the fuck did you ever get a girlfriend