What will you miss the most about Bobama?

What will you miss the most about Bobama?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1APMp73w0
youtube.com/watch?v=wYB-NuW_SRo&feature=youtu.be&t=968
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12442909
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing. Good riddance, nigger.

His actually caring about his job.

small dick

That he's not Hillary or Trump

I'd rather have a third term of Obama than either of our two options.

the hope.

>implying trump or hillary will do better

This

dont forget about ross perot.

His innate ability to piss off white people.

That and his sense of humor. Most funny president since I've been alive at least.

Thanks Obama.

Hillary will probably end up being adequate. Not great, but not catastrophic. A Trump presidency would probably cause the apocalypse.

you weren't alive for bush jr? m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1APMp73w0

michelle
I mean, I'd do her

>A Trump presidency would probably cause the apocalypse.
>People blindly believe the MSM
Why do you think the only president friendly with the only other nation capable of causing the apocalypse would cause the apocalypse?

how much racism he incited

most western countries have nukes, if you mean that, plus a shitload of other ones. how bout china?
china fucking hates trump
also its not like russia actually respects him

how can it get worse
isis/syria/calephate/European takeover all created by Obama's action/inaction

His speech, "if if if if if if if if if if if if we fall for a bunch of okie doke"

lol

I knew there were hillary shills but I had no idea they were paying you guys to defend obambi too

THe only thing I'm glad about in terms of Obama and soon Hillary is this:

Now people can't bitch about never having a black president or a woman president. That's it. That's the only good thing that has come out of Obama, and that'll be the only good thing to come out of Hillary.

Watch it, we haven't yet had a gay or tranny.

slippery slope

it's only a matter of time till we have a child president

I was, but intentionally funny...

youtube.com/watch?v=wYB-NuW_SRo&feature=youtu.be&t=968

"Are brave boats". Proves a stupid nigger made this

motherfuckers gettin paid for that shit? sign me up.

calling something bait when you have no argument. Its the new "are you kidding me"

Obama Care. It's the only way I can get my asthma medicine. Without it I will probably die

It's even funnier if you understand how much the GOP hated Trump at the time lol.

asthma is a myth.
people who are already unhealthy require medicine to not improve their diet and exercise via asthma meds.

>created by Obama's action/inaction
>action/inaction

well that just about covers it, Obama is the founder of Isis. (don't forget your candidate actually said this like 7 times on national television)

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if the teleprompter goes out he just says a bunch of okie doke.

At least Trump can ramble semi-coherently without one.

lol

>asthma is a myth.
get the fuck out

i don't care if you're trolling just get the fuck out

bait

Being a lazy fuck who eats shit is a part of it, no doubt. Watch that omega 3 to 6 ratio. Too many fucking corn and soy products will fuck you up.

But a lot of times it's due to genetics, and pollution.

Glad I never had that problem.

I bet me and my asthma can bench more that you

No, not really. I had asthma since I was a child, I was thin, active and healthy in every other way. My parents smoked, we had cats which I'm allergic to, they didn't give a shit that it made my lips turn blue.

Many historians contend that Buchanan was gay. He never came out but it's hard to ignore his lifestyle choices.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12442909

Plus soy is estrogenic.

Well there you go. That's one way to do it.

Shit diet and lack of exercise can cause/contribute too.

I bet my dad can beat up your asthma gene carrying dad's ass

plot twist, we are all the same consciousness experiencing life in different bodies. Once unified in a singularity, separated by the big bang and given the illusion of individuality we now fight our self daily trapped in this illusion.

You folk are stupid to vote for the serial killer. Too much blood on her hands for her to be president.

Nigger the only thing that makes you conscious is the lump of grey shit between your ears.

Once the neurochemistry goes south, once that oxygen spigot is turned off, you are too.

bench-press tough guy just turned academic queer.

>Must be the Asthma

>implying medievals had to deal with pollution

/thread

>plot twist
What was obvious from the very beginning of the "plot" is that you are a fat, boring, uncreative, worthless sack of faggoty cuntfaced shit.
Your parents are ashamed that they brought you into the world, and we all resent the fact that it's illegal to kill you and make the world a vastly better place.

i'll miss all the retards blaming everything on obama.

"What? I can't get a job because I do too much meth and never went to college? Fuck obama, that nagger! It's obama's fault we are in the middle east and it was his fault that 9/11 happened, and he is a muslim!"

they are ships, not boats

I'll miss the faggots who assume that anyone who criticizes king nigger's appalling malfeasance is some sort of tiny dicked meth user.
Your virtue signalling impresses nobody.

>Your virtue signalling impresses nobody.

this

>white meth users
negro detected

shut up cunt, just read this thread and you will see my shitty parody come to life.

Isn't that the same thing as rapeseed?
No means canola.

>yup because obama haters are nigger crack users.

Retard detected.

See ya, suckers!

You had bush jr so thats done

GTFO

> Nobel Prize for peace before he even started killing anyone.
> Drone strikes burning and dismembering civilian populations.
> Dead babies. Lots and lots of dead babies.

this

only niggers would say something like

all you white meth users.
white people get it, but you wouldnt, now would you.

Nothing.
I wish he was gone, now.

They fuckin' gave that to him in 09.

Think about that. He was president for less than a year, had literally done nothing...

And they gave him a Nobel peace prize.

Please, Massa Bama, take this million dollars so you don't gone droning us peaceable Swedes!

stop trying to save your intelligence. We already saw how stupid you are. and racist. I also hope you know I'm white, dumb fuck.