My girlfriend has fucked at least a dozen different men

My girlfriend has fucked at least a dozen different men.

that it? my ex did 37 before she met me, and probably about 37 since.

Learn after her and fuck 2x her amount.establish dominance

so she's a hole for dicks. I wouldn't be surprised if that number is still counting , OP....

It is, this isn't mine

Oh god what is wrong with all of that jesus fuck. Cringe thread/

Its funny how I've slept with over double that, but I'd have doubts if a girl had slept with more than 10.

I know the key and lock saying and all but its a pretty big double standard. I also will probably never change my opinion on it either, not matter how much i know its a contradiction.

pic unrelated but titties

How are her hand paler than her ass? Is that another person? Great ass but total mongoloid hands

probably makes for good sex since she has experience and knows what the fuck to do.

So did I. You wanna fight about it?

Congrats OP
Does it get you hard knowing some many often dicks have punished that hole prior to you?

why is this someone anyone would think/care about?

That she told you about

Insecurities...
Cant be surprised by demographic here

In a row???

well.. it shows her character. it also means she likely has lots of baggage that would mess up a relationship. it's not so much the fact that guys have fucked her before, but the fact that she's been through so much crap with regards to relationships.

This is all complete bullshit. There is nothing wrong with your character if you've had sex with a dozen people. And really, I have a hard time seeing how you could get to your mid/late twenties and not have had somewhere in that ballpark of partners unless you have just been in a handful of monogamous relationships your whole life. And what baggage, exactly?

You are embarrassing yourself, user.

Today? Impressive.

underrated post

them fat ass fingers. surprised someone wanted to fuck that whale.