m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw
youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some "good" all the weed in my area is schwag or mids

Some fine ass hash.

About to vape corn

>related

"Amnesia haze" but is it fuck. It's good but my dealer just gives shit random names to sell it better.

What is this strain?

>related

Smoking some sunshine with some friends and watching trailer park boys. Any ideas for fun shit to do?

Nothing because I'm not a fucking faggot

Southern fag here, just scraping my bowl until my guy comes around. At least I can buy beer until 11, because limit government regulation and all.

Keep watching TPB. Check out the new David Cross special if you haven't seen it
>assuming you're watching Netflix

Norwayfag here.

smokin some Big Buddha Cheese

water hash?

it's greeeeeen

Paraguay's finest

I'm smoking Sour Cream. Was hooked on Percocet via the VA, they gave that shit out like candy for years. Glad I'm off that shit now.

1 ounce of idk what

Cigarettes. While I drink. Because I'm not a degenerate loser, I have a job.

>smoking 4 grams a day
Employed Full time at a pizza joint

Regret

smoke all the time, and currently employed at a lumber yard

>Cigarettes. While I drink
>not a degenerate loser

This delusion. Everyone laugh at this faggot

Be proud, boys, you hold positions coveted by millions of illegal immigrants the world over.

>habits followed by pretty much every successful person since written history

Sure thing, dope fiend.

It's really subjective
My best friend growing up had a shit mom who drank all day and smoked 3 packs a day. She would beat him and once even broke a laptop on his head
My dad has busted his ass for years and is now head chef and guard at a prison, and smokes tons of pot every day after work
Really it's about your own sense of self worth and motivation
I spent two years in my room masturbating and smoking weed doing nothing
Same best friend drinks all the time, occasionally smokes, just graduated masters with a dissertation on black holes. Do whatever substance you want, as long as it doesn't affect you negatively

Though potheads typically are lazier and less successful so

Stop pretending to be the voice of reason. Your dad did nothing of the sort. That position requires regular drug tests, and lolpot nigga weed isn't accepted.

anyone in 832?

California youth authority, CHAD prison. Requires it once a year and he gets clean for a month as well as he has a medical card
Don't be retarded

>California highway of autistic degenerates

Yeah, that sounds like their policy.

My dad's a conservative hardass
He just had to get a hip replacement 10 years ago and there was a huge recall on the company that did it, the doctors who did his told him his was fine, then the hip bone around the replacement got a bunch of cysts and basically turned the bone to mush
He smokes it for the pain
Also because he's worked hard his entire life and weed is easier to get over the next morning compared to a jar of legal shine or 17 beers just before bed

Though I think my dad may be mildly autistic to be honest

Smoked like 3 hours ago. I layed down and suddenly time just passed in a few minutes.

How much was that user?

$280

Some granddaddy with some wax.

looks like some reasonable mids
don't believe anything is actually a strain unless you know a lot about where your dealer gets his shit

Unless you're sucking the smoke off the burning end of the blunt, you're wasting the wax's potential
That being said is it as tasty as it looks?

Power purps and Chem cookie

>medicinal

$10 a gram, not bad. That looks like fire. Sure its worth every penny. I used to pay that much in like 06 but now they got ounces of fire for $150-$200.

This. just picked up a half oz. and have been smoking like stupid. fucking 150$ here.

Mmmmmm, I never tried that let me have a sample.

Just spend upwards of 700$ for primo medicinal shit. Anyone in 613?

I make wax so its not much of a loss, i know what you mean though. I make the wax into a worm so it fills out the blunt. Makes it burn slow and gets you lifted like a motherfucker. This shit taste so good. A1

Sure, let me email you a nug

Thanks bro, I just downloaded it. Dankie danks.

you guys got pot box? post em

Do you use butane for your concentrates or some other method? I've always been curious if it was worth buying an oz or something and making wax. I made edibles with a 1/4 oz and it didn't do much for me so I'm paranoid about wasting a bunch of weed on a shitty method or something.

Back when I was in Cali I used to get the best crumble
Golden cheese lookin stuff, man
Shit looked amazing under a scope
He'd let it dry slowly in a vacuum jar, slowly solidified for ten days
He'd dab me out every time I stopped by
I used to do yard work for him and he'd pay me in wax, which I'd keep some and sell the rest
But he'd stop me and dab me out for 5 minutes then send me back to yard work, which of course made the day longer but work easier

The going price around my area (if you're not buying in bulk) is like $200 for a half of fire. I guess I need to move. At least there hasn't been much inflation in the weed market, I always paid $50 an eighth, in another state, when I was in college eight years ago.

Looks like some funkage brah
How's the smell?

How does that work? When I smoke wax it requires a torch or using a dr dabber

nlxbb

just some good old-fashioned pollen hash.
not unlike , but the amount I have left is so small as to be not worth posting a picture. I think it'll just about do me for tonight and tomorrow morning.

nothing. smoking is bad for you.

I don't have mine anymore, and no pics
But it was a Bon Bon box with my full glass pipe, my travel glass, my glass joints, wax/hash containers, papers, nug jar, and a small torch. Sometimes I'd keep my tobacco in there too

marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal. you deviants shouldn't be fetishizing it.

Yeah i use butane. Its for personal use though. I know other people that purge the wax and do all this other fancy shit to it. I shit you not, the guy that taught me how to make the wax, he used to make crystal so he told me it was the same except it was with weed. Its pretty easy to make and even easier to make the tool. Household appliances. Edibles dont do it for me. At all.

King Louis IV crumble

>oooohhhh the big boys do it so maybe i should do it too so i can be just like themmmmmmm

why don't you do some cocaine too? every """"""""""""""successful""""""""""""""' person does or has done it including the president

that was a pretty good cast...let's see if anyone bites....

Why is that a ribbed IMAG+?

bush jr did cocaine.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4

Sounds like a good gig. Yeah they have a lot of people in cali and im sure other places where they really get down to the science of the whole wax shit. Ive had a bad experience with wax so i stopped for a while but one hit of that dab and it'll put you on a rocket ship and cant pass that up

>crumble
Brings a tear to my eye
I've been smoking schwag for 4 months on occasion
I used to dab golden crumble every day, then my dealer moved to SF
Then I moved to Oregon where it's expensive to get a recreational license
Plus I'm only 20 so I can't get the license yet
Describe the taste for me and I'll post a hot nigger slave

So did Rick James

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

yea but he's dead so he doesn't matter.

You can melt the wax onto the swisher or you can make it into a worm and lay it on top or under the weed when you roll it up

What is that and how's it made?

This may be a lil intense or edgy for this thread but I want to roll DMT in a ball of wax and dab that

I said I wouldn't post my laughably small lump of hash but here you go. I have another bit about half that size.

>he doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

A few nugs from last crop

go ahead if you want your view of existence to completely change and realize everything around you is just a sack of crap. you'll be constantly thinking: "why am I here?" and "what's the point of living here when there's a potentially better place to be?"

in other words you have to be ready. it not like "woah dude, trippy colors lmao xD". it will change your life.

looks good, how you growing?

Dwc. This strain is heavyweight fruit punch.

Nigga I've eaten 2 eighths of mushrooms and drank a jug of San Pedro before
I used to trip on acid or shrooms(sometimes both), also RC's almost every weekend
California living brah
I got into college because of it. I just haven't done DMT yet
I want to do DPT's as well, but we'll see which I get first

But do you see pretty colors?

Fractals, colors, shit folding in it's self
Beauty beyond the math that I understand yet lol

Space weed niggas

I thought about trying dwc, do you have to keep the water below a certain temp? Do you change out the water and if so, how often?

>being this baited
Go take a hit, both of you

I wish I could :c

you'll see more colors than you are seeing right now (or ever will in your life). but you won't be focusing on the colors, you'll be focusing on what they are trying to tell you

>trying to tell you
If he can get past the fact that he's a thing but now feels like he's not a thing
Heheheheh

Ribs

It not as hard. Do some Google fu for a two bucket dwc system. It makes it easier to do reservoir changes and add water and nutes. As long as the water stays in the dark and below 70 you're good to to go. Res changes can happen every week or two. I've heard of people only doing res changes when they swap over to flower.

That's too bad, my tolerance is really high (intended) so edibles are my best bet if I want to get blasted. Maybe I'll try it some day then. I'm in CA so I can buy it easily hence why I haven't made it yet.

Sorry I should probably clarify, I get blasted off the 1000mg edibles I get at the dispensaries, but not the ones I made.

Anybody know what this strain might be?

An 18 pack

i don't know about mescaline (isn't it just a more intense version of acid?), but acid and shrooms are just scratching the surface. dmt is pretty much diving right in.

however I haven't tried dmt yet (even though I have freebase white crystals that's been stored in my safe for a few months lol)

A strain on my eyes

Mescaline is its own amazing beast
You see Aztec like shapes, you feel really primal, and it is super intense, but it is very different
I want to do as much DMT as I can afford

>dmt is pretty much diving right in.

however I haven't tried dmt yet

Also
>dat freebase

Cheese

I just ran out yesterday. how do I acquire more here in socal without any current connects?