Found this on IG yesterday and I thought Sup Forums would know better than Sup Forums...

Found this on IG yesterday and I thought Sup Forums would know better than Sup Forums, so let's confirm and correct this political compass of rappers.

this chart is shit
>Beastie Boys
>not badass jewish liberals

>french montana to the left of young thug

>jay-z on the right, nicki minaj on the left

foh!

why do you think that 2pac is right wing

found it on ig

red=edge
blue=dadrap
left=backpack
purple=drank

by backpack i assume you mean alt hip hop like aesop rock and such

if so you blew my mind

Looks like blue wins, as usual. But there no sense in this. How the fuck are JMT and Immortal technique not left?

>DMX is a fascist XD

ok buddy

>all my favorite MCs on the right
:)

Does this represent the artists or the people who listen to them? Either way I'm bothered, nice b8 ig

they all seem like theyre on there randomly

tupac is as redpilled as any rapper could get dosent mean he was completely right winged but he says some crazy shit

Everything should be skewed towards the bottom left. Also this

Death grips is like a "do what you want but don't bother me" type of meme I'd put them far down liberitarian centrist

Earl pops xans and raps about his grandma I'd put him at lib left, but he really isn't political in any way

Seems like all of the obviously political people are in the lib left section

Yung lean seems out of place but I couldn't tel you where to put him

Auth right make no sense it's just dad rap for the most part

isnt immortal technique a literal commie?

Ah, Immortal Technique and the authoritarian right. Goes together like peanut butter and seared human flesh.

i think he's there as a joke because that position in the chart is like an illuminati-tier political stance

Anyone have one of these for good musicians?

Yeah.

These are literally all just thrown on there randomly, almost all of them are inaccurate.

IRL bottom right is where it's at so I don't think they have this right.