Spoiler: WB's Plans For The DCEU

- The following films are in early stages of development: Man of Steel Two, Suicide Squad Two, The Trinity, Birds of Prey, New Gods and Crime Syndicate.

- Geoff Johns wants Atrocitus to be the main villain for the Green Lantern film and wants a Green Lantern focused Justice League film in the future. Green Lantern will appear in Justice League Part One.

- The Batman solo film will be coming out on November 1st, 2019 and Red Hood, Joker and Black Mask will be main characters alongside Batman. There was discussions about doing the Court of Owls story arc but Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck want to expand and introduce the Batman family more.

- Early villains pitched for the Man of Steel sequel are Major Force, Manchester Black, Intergang and General Sam Lane.

- Darkseid is the villain for Justice League Part One but it won't be his only appearance.

- Adaptations of Forever Evil and Darkseid War have been discussed.

- Jay Garrick will be in The Flash solo movie.

- The villain for Justice League Part Two hasn't been decided. Brainiac and the Injustice League are the two leading candidates.

- The Suicide Squad sequel will have more female characters added to the team.

- Ocean Master will be the villain in the Aquaman film.

- Batman has around 9 minutes of screen time in Suicide Squad.

I lost all hope for DC.

Hack Snyder still on board?

>Man of Steel Two
Based, only thing I need to know.

>The Batman solo film will be coming out on November 1st, 2019

>man of steel 2
>not brainiac or bizarro

FUCK
YOU
DC

>implying any of these leaks are not op pulling from his ass

why would he lie

why wouldnt he?

Truly awful. I'm out.

Fuck you for making another capeshit thread, too.

they wouldn't make a crime syndicate movie

>syndicate
Yep. Warner Bros aren't that creative.

Atrocitus? I believe it when I see it.

The DCEU is dead. Bury it.

Consider it mercy.

Just shut down the whole thing and do an infinite crisis movie. Using the TV flash series. Elevate that to cinematic status.

Major Force?
Atrocitus?
Manchester Black?

Sounds like fanfic

>- Early villains pitched for the Man of Steel sequel are Manchester Black
How does that even work? Manchester White telling him he cant kill enemies?

- Darkseid is the villain for Justice League Part One but it won't be his only appearance.
- Adaptations of Forever Evil and Darkseid War have been discussed.

NO NO NO.
Cereal hack wants to bring his failed new52 shit after it did terribly on the comic books.

Source?

There is no way even half of this ever happens. They don't even have the Wonder Woman movie in pre-production yet!

Full retard

Are you all pretending to be retarded or do you believe anything without a source?