Virgin fag here, have any of you Sup Forumsros bought a pocket pussy before? Does it feel as good as the real thing...

Virgin fag here, have any of you Sup Forumsros bought a pocket pussy before? Does it feel as good as the real thing? Any recommendations?

bump

Get real pussy you beta faggot, rubber will never be the same.

Try your toaster feels great

try a tenga egg first, then decide. they're cheaper and you only use them a few times before you toss them so there's no commitment

thanks, I know, this shit just seems interesting

Doesn't feel anything like real pussy, but its good tho.. Takes forever to finish

this nigga knows

No not really

i own one, it feels better than sex with a condom. and there are multiple types. I got the mini lotus from fleshlight. shits cash, better than using your hand. also, helps with stamina in the sack, when you get the real deal bro

Just go to a sex shop and buy a cheapish one to try out. Got one ($20) after my wife gave birth and couldnt have sex for 2 months. Feels pretty good. Not like the real thing but i still use it to switch it up from my hand now and then.

When heated (this can be hard to manage/maintain) a fleshlight feels better than sex with a condom for this cutfag.

Nothing compares to raw cunt though.

It depends on the make. But none of them are overly realistic. Actually the more realistic ones are kinda boring.

I would say buy something cheap for your first go. Also, buy from somewhere not shady. Toydemon is were i get stuff.

pretty good, but nothing like a real chick. my girlfriend bought me one as a joke for christmas and i decided to use it one day. just make sure to use lube.

This man knows his shit, also recommend the mini lotus unless you are above average size.

Don't overdo it and get too used to jerking off sitting down though.

I have a tenga fliphole, its decent its better then just masturbating but fucking a real pussy about more then just a sensation so no its nothing like the real thing.

Thanks guys, I'll go buy something, there's a sex shop near where I live

can't you just... fuck a prostitute?

Microwave a watermelon and drill a hole in it

A fleshlight is cheaper (and safer).

Why do that when you can bang a fleshlight and not get a disease?

I don't even have a dick and I know bitch

whores are 1 time use

So, depending on what you get, it will be better than your hand, but worse than great sex. Fucking things like fleshlights is like getting a average lay where the woman just lays there. Its not going to beat a slut that knows how to fuck.

Protip: You can soak them in hot water for like 5-10 min and that helps them feel amazing. Also, stick them under the mattress on top of the box springs for a hands free fuck (100% matches the workout you get in real sex).

blender....

mouth or ASS? or tits?