Good evening Anonymous! I have returned after the tragic loss of the shrine's computer! Is anything troubling you...

Good evening Anonymous! I have returned after the tragic loss of the shrine's computer! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me.
>Ask a question for the tarot cards, request a general prediction, or suggest a focus (love, career, whatever) if you GET.
>Leave a name, and even if you don't GET, you'll receive a fortune cookie courtesy of the junior shrine maidens!
>Patience and love! These things take time, so hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you.
>GETs can be donated to others, but be specific about who gets it.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

AAAAAAAH

bump

It's nice to be back.

when will i score?

>tfw I still don't have drugs
You'd think they're be more people willing to throw their life away for good drugs. The search continues

Herrro I'm Asian

-Azazel

Man it's been a long time since I have seen a thread like this one, welcome back user

Madam shrine maiden, if you haven't already cashed in my trips, , I'd like to get a reading related to my mental health in the near future.

Hello I'm not Rasin
Don't they all just hang out on /trash/

And welcome to you once again to the shrine!

hi hikari

welcome back to the shrine

Booty time

Nope! /trash/ is where the rp'ers and ERP'ers hang!
Yo Hikari.
Soon, oh almighty Cornholio.

I mean the shrine ;)
Nice to meet y'all

Let's see dat ass

-Azazel

420 get

An ass that can kill.

i'll score soon? ehehehehehehehehehe

*Hi Hikari, i was actually about to tell you that the threads started again but i see you already discovered it by yourself, how are you?*

*Hi Chief, sorry if i bother you once again but can i add you on Steam?*

Parsee-sama~ How's it going?
Yes, as long as you have complete control over your bunghole.

So like what, some board on newchan.
The, shrine. THE. SHRINE. No idea.
Probably I've hung out and lived with to many faggots from Sup Forums. What brings me here is nothing in particler. Shit day, can't find any strangers to buy drugs for me. Roommates been a shit all week and blames it on me for being a "dick" or "asshole" when all I want is for them to pick up their damn clothes off the bathroom floor or actually fucking do what they'll say their gonna do instead of saying "i'm trying" or some bull shit. Life fuck dawg ITS JUST HOUSE WORK ITS NOT HARD

What is wrong with this? Or is it me? I can swear I picked a pic.

said i didnt mind if you did earlier

Continue

-Azazel

It's going good. I just woke up. You?

when you have that one pokemon that is 20 levels higher than all the others

Not sure if you saw from the other thread, but to answer you, I haven't used the name since the beginning but have for a while now. Also not sure who you're thinking of if not me.
-N

Hi Chief!

Hi there..J?

You can still tell me, I'll pretend I didn't know. What's new with you?

Reimu, I'm pretty overweight and I've always felt very bad about my body, so lately in an attempt to feel validated and a little good about myself I went onto a board for fat fetishists and posted pictures of myself. They seem to like it and that makes me feel sort of good, but it also gives me a strange worried/guilty feeling. Is this unhealthy?

My school year might, probably, there's the chance that it could be in danger, but, oh well, what else can we do about that, right?
*Boop* Cheer up! You're around friendly faces!

You're pretty lewd.

Not fuck up in school and start studying. You need it to get a job where you can retire at the age of 40.

That is true, is that a bad thing

-Azazel

I'm getting there, the jobs I want can make me upwards or six digits

-Azazel

Nope.

I could become a druglord/warlord of crime and never work a single day! I wouldn't be able to fulfill my dream of having a family if I did that though.

That better?

Obv not Reimu, but I don't think it's unhealthy to find and exploit avenues to feel good about yourself. But it is unhealthy to be overweight, and it sounds like you're using this opportunity as a way to escape that.

*Oh....sorry for some strange reason i didn't see your reply....sorry for that.*

*I'm sorry to hear that, i have a friend that's pretty much like the one you're talking about, i swear she really deserves a prize for being more messy than me, had to sleep herone night and when i got up my room's floor became a floordrobe, and i had to clean up her mess because she "had things to do", anyway if you want to have some fun you came to the right place!*

*I have some awesome news! Things are just going smoothly and great at the moment and i just made two new friends!*

That's good, then we'll get along just fine

-Azazel

Yeye!

No, you should just do what I told you cause that is the easiest thing to take advantage of.
I'm jealous.
What lewdness?~

>I could become a druglord/warlord of crime and never work a single day!
That's work though, doesn't sound like an easy job either
Its the most annoying fucking thing in the world. we all have things we wanna fucking do but hey I pick up after myself and if I don't pick up after the both of us it just becomes a complete mess and they really don't seem to give a fuck, then they wonder why i'm annoyed all the time. As much as I love circlejerking and shitposting I'd much prefer to snort a couple points of molly and just black out for a couple hours but I lost my wallet like two weeks ago and i'm to poor to even buy a new ID which is like 45$ dollars so I can't get a job.

*Meant to say -had to sleep with her one night-*

To slow

That's true, I probably am. I've always been overweight and it's always been a problem burning in the back of my mind. I've tried losing weight but I'm just too lazy and I like eating too much. It's nice to feel that everything's okay and that I'm not in dire trouble or made a terrible mistake for being fat like this for a little bit. It's probably really bad

-Azazel

It is!

Thank you!

>Queen of Swords

>The Empress (Reversed)

>Fortitude (Reversed)

Oddly enough, this seems to be saying that you'll be repressing your feminine side, causing you to be weak and vulnerable even though it might seem contrary to what you'd think.

I agree with Hikari-chan here. It's not the thing you're doing that's bad, I mean to each their own... but the reason you're doing it is probably unhealthy for you.

Kek

I mean, it's simple, I would have to start with weed, and getting people to sell it for me on the streets, then, with the money, invest to expand my crops until I become big enough and get contacts for harder drugs, paying well to the dealers to keep them shut and not sell me out, punishing the ones with loose lips, yadda yadda, lots of cash for me and then I get thrown in jail cuz bad guys never win. (Not really but anyway, I'm still a few years too young)

What happened do your computer, Ms Shrine Maiden?

Sorry, I don't mean to pry, but what sort of kami signs should I be looking for? I'm just really scared of my want to believe making me think I'm being spoken to when I'm not really. And is untouched wilderness very important? I don't know of any places like that, and I can't drive and I don't have a bike.

This thread is very cursed, well, at least the dubs are cursed.
-N

Not sure how to respond to that, to be honest. I have been feeling kinda weak and vulnerable though, so maybe they're right.

She spilled tea on it :DD
Oh snap.

*Yes! I mean, i am very untidy but that's.......just another level of disorder, they will just keep stockpiling stuff on your furniture or floor until it becomes a problem for them, which won't happen anytime soon, plus when you have dirty and sweaty clothes all over your place it will start to smell after a while, and since they just won't clean up you have to do it for them, i know that feeling of dread as well......Anyway unfortunately i'm not really good at giving advices to make your situation a little better, but it's plenty of people skilled in that field here, i recommend you asking to Reimu.*

*You can't even imagine how much i love Cthulhu! I even have him as a wallpaper on my toaster, plus i have this winter hat that's basically him, more like of a mask actually.*

ha now i feel bad for laughing at something so unfortunate

Just excel in school.

That -is- great news. I'm glad for ya!

I'd say, do what you gotta do to feel good about yourself, but I think you should channel those good feelings into losing weight.

I'm back

Hello again everyone

-Sweet Roll

Pfffft, every single one has laughed when told.
It's my last year and I have my psych backing me up, we have to see what options I have.

I don't know, people don't like it when people move into their markets. I've met some real fucking pieces of shit who'll just fuck you up for wasting their time, I mean those guys are morons but still not people I wanna fuck with. You'd either get killed bought into another gang if you're actually successful go to jail or end up broke. It just doesn't seem like it would end well
Same i'm not the cleaning person on earth but I at least know how to clean and pick up after myself and not take everything so god damn personally if I didn't do something I was told to do. Exactly its gross and I don't like living like that my room is a fucking mess cause we drove across the country after having my whole life just picked up and thrown around. Eh i'm not asking for advice I just like venting.

As we drive past the last exit to home I am waving goodbye and I might be sleeping in the ditch tonight but its alright, cause whisky is my kind of lullaby

Whalecum back

-Azazel

your name is adorable and makes me hungry
no mean !

>Implying I woulnd't be the feared one
I mean, everything orbits around respect in that business, if you don't respect the highers, you get popped.
And since I would be the one owning the first batch, I would be the one calling the shots.
God I have too much free time.
I love u!

You can't say I didn't try.

i had no strong feelings one way or the other when told

Please do not make an attempt to eat me

Just don't

-Sweet Roll

Cartel is only a world renowned gang i'm sure you'll over throw in no time

mr. neutral response

w-what?! @.@

i crave sweets now thanks you !

*I swear, every single time i think of you Reaper from Overwatch always cones to my mind, ever thought about posting with him as avatar?*

*I'm sorry you have to go through this, maybe it's not exactly the case if i bring you down even more by making you speak about your current situation.*

dubs

You're dead inside then.
There aren't big ass cartels over here tho.
~Kyun kyun

reroll

Apart from a shrine, somewhere wild and far away from human touch is where kami can be found. Shrines were originally built on such places for that reason. The kami are part of nature and places of natural beauty are more pure.

As for what the signs will be, there's no specific thing to look for... but it'll most likely be extraordinary. Like I said, you'll feel it if you see it.

Oh well then, carry on.

Since I was gifted earlier, I'll try a roll for you. I'm cursed though, I don't get dubs here.
If get, this user gets it.
-N

didnt have enough of an impact to get a reaction out of me

thats been the case for years

General prediction ftw

See, cursed.
-N

I just use pictures that remind me of myself, minus the reactions

-Azazel

please don't laugh at me, user and goodnight
>all lives splatter

~BRS out

*Thank you, those are actually......kind of some important persons so i'm glad i finally had the chance to speak with them, oh right, remember that wish for you i wanted to ask to the stars? I did! I bet the situation already improved.*

You think your dead inside

-Azazel

Nuu. I loved this user DD:

My internet is really bullying me today with some serious 3kb/s

r.i.p.

Did your wish go to the anti-wish god by any chance? Thanks though, I do appreciate the wish you made for me.

*I do that as well at times.....but just very rarely.*

Can i have a prediction b0ss?
-someone2k12

Beatufiful.
-N

*I hope it actually went to the Santa Claus-looking god of wishes, that checks carefully every wish like Santa does with the letters from the kids, but unlike Santa he actually exists! Well, jokes aside if i can do something else to help you or just to cheer you up you just have to tell me and i'll try to do my best to help.*

*Have to try to get this one!*

*Awwww, damn it! I really wanted to get the 9 GET.*

>someone2k12 has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "31".
you will have normal luck when it comes to getting a career

Hey everyone.

~SadMikanBox

Hellooooo
-N

Is there a way to create a makeshift shrine? Does it have to be a building? Finding a place away from human touch is going to be difficult...just how far does it need to be? Also, is there a proper way to interact with the Kami? What would make one want to speak with me? Again, sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm really interested in Shinto.