Where are my niece and nephew? Let's go murder them

>Where are my niece and nephew? Let's go murder them.

Is this the worst line in the entire series so far? I think it might be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cap_Bon_(468)
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_netzcluQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is most certainly the worst cast choice.

>mfw Ian McShane wasn't cast for Euron.

i think physical resemblance to Theon's actor was basically the only thing they considered when casting this character

Since when do the ironborn relish kinslaying?

"Bad pussy." is pretty much the worst line I've heard in the history of visual media.

Sure it's bad casting, but at least his acting is passable.

I thought Euron was supposed to be a sex god. Nobody in their right mind would touch that skeevy, ugly fucker.

the acting would be easier to accept if the writing wasn't so bad. i mean, the words they put in his mouth sabotage any talent or skill the actor might put into the role

honestly alfie allen would be a better choice for euron than this hipster faggot. unfortunatelly to young and already casted as theon.

also have to say that alfie is one of the better actors in the series so far

maybe the iron islands have different ideas about what's attractive

>but at least his acting is passable.
no it isn't, his acting is shit, don't come with crap writting, you can always improvise your script or add more quality to to your lines if it suits the character and the scene will profit from it, that's what acting is all about.

>no Vic
>meme Euron
This show is awful.

alfie is certainly a more striking actor and could deliver a more menacing performance if given the proper character to play than this babby face faggot

Keep in mind Euron in the books is on the same level of interesting as Oberyn. Just to give you an idea how much D&D don't give a single fuck anymore.

No, he's just ugly as fuck.

He played a child incest rape victim in Borgen

>alfie is certainly a more striking actor and could deliver a more menacing performance if given the proper character to play than this babby face faggot

that is true, that danish faggot is the worst casting on the show ever

>white
>male
>incest
>rape
>"victim"
lol

His dad (and his buddies too, I think) raped him when he was a kid and his mom didn't care.

Septon Meribald is a superior character anyway

>He played a child incest rape victim
yeah, cause he looks like one

>tfw your name is literally Pillow Assback

>seeing all those ships being prepared as Euron is crowned
>thinking Yara and Theon have accepted him and following his wishes and preparing the great Ironfleet to take all of Westeros
>Euron rises as a drowned man giving his first orders as the Reaper of Pyke
>"Lets go kill my niece and nephew :DDD"
jesus christ, how could they ruin such a perfect setup that might have redeemed the entire fucking season

I think the use of "murder" somehow made the line worse.
"Let's go kill them" doesn't sound as bad to me for some reason.

They could have just had him send Yara and Theon to Ethos with his alliance proposal to Danny. it would have the exact same effect on the plot while being orders of magnitude less retarded as well as marginally closer to what happened in the books

>Build me a thousands ships
Kek we're not seeing him again for the rest of
the season

>DABID WE ANOTHER BAD GUY

>Build a thousand ships
>A thousand ships
>10^3 ships
That is a huge amount of ships, literally impossible during medieval times, hell, it was impossible before we found out how to make steel ships.
The Spanish armada for example had 130 ships.
If the Iron Islands have enough trees to build 100 ships, that is a fucking lot already.

I want 1000 ships, chop all the trees !!!
>lives on a barren island

iirc in the books they have around 100 ships and several hundred little longboats. they call the longboats "ships" to try to puff up their military stats

Because now the Iron islands storyline is going to merge with Dany's storyline in Essos.

In theory, Euron's plan would work, but the female viewers would kick up a fuss over their 'stronk woman' marrying a pirate so the need a reason for her to refuse, and Theon needs a villain to overcome since Ramsey is being reserved for Sansa/Jon, so they are making Euron the big bad that Dany helps them overcome.

They are probably adjusting the battle of slavers bay from a conflict against the masters to a battle against Euron's Ironborn.

What is he hauling that require a thousand ships anyway? If it's purely to haul his army then wouldn't a requirement of 1000 ships mean he has the largest army in the show?

Euron just needs some bad pussy

Has this been edited in a misleading fashion or has America gone off the deep end.

someone explain to me how Yara could sail all those ships she stole from euron
does she have magic powers?

The ships are to bring Dany's army from slaver's bay to Westeros.
I think.
But her army is supposed to be all the dothrakis ever, their horses, and her army of unsullied.
So yeah, a lot of people.

if they had made Euron closer to what he was like in the books, maybe minus some of his more outlandish cartoony elements, I don't think female viewers would object to him marrying Danny. the fact that he's well traveled and sneers at his fellow ironborn for being parochial rubes should have made him the sort of character D&D like

I don't know. We saw how large the ships were. Would you say they are comparable to a Spanish Galleon?
> Capacity ranged up to 900 tons or more. Menéndez' San Pelayo of 1565 was a 900 ton galleon which was also called a nau and galeaza. She carried 77 crewmen, 18 gunners, transported 317 soldiers and 26 families, as well as provisions and cargo.

lets be very generous and say they are such good sailors and boat makers that they only need 30 crewman.

That still an army of 30,000 at the bare minimum to sail the ships.

He's building them to move Kelly C's army though.

It's still fucking retarded. It would take years to build such a fleet.

Even if he wasn't a last minute addition as a replacement for the Sand snakes, he would of needed to be introduced earlier to properly characterize him.

do you think they care about this
2 iron born could probably sail those ships in the show

>371 Greek ships
>300 - 600 Persian Ships
>Total of 971 ships on both sides

>680 ships on both sides

>No account of ship numbers

>1000 ships

>No account of ship numbers again

>212 + 272 = 484 total

>Steel ships from this one onwards

As I said, 1000 ships is fucking impossible during the time GoT is "based" on, unless you are chinese apparently, and as all ancient history, numbers are always debatable, since "historians" at the time were known for exaggerating numbers. And even if all of those chinese accounts were true, do you have ANY idea how many years it probably took them to build them? And trees and manpower? We are talking about China, almost the size of a continent and comparing it to fucking 7 barren islands.

I was just posting it because it was interesting, wasn't implying anything

I am sorry, I am just used to the passive agressiveness of posting an image to disprove someone.
This site has eroded all belief that humanity can be good out of me

>that's what acting is all about
Thanks Marlon

That's fine. I understand.

Errr, maybe 5/10, which is passable but isn't ACCEPTABLE really.

They shoukd've just left it out. We knew what he was on about anyway.

In the books Euron converted to Red Godism while going to Mereen to fetch Dany for eldest brother Victarion; Yara and Theon are Stan's prisoners and we're not sure yet how the battle at Winterfell went, and Sansa is still in the Vale.
Meanwhile, Dany has violent diareah in the grass sea.

I tried checking this the other day but couldn't find much.

What is the population of the Iron Islands?

Possy*

Sounds terrible, based D&D fixing GRRM mistakes

I don't think we are ever told that, but it is described as barely fertile rocks.
So I'd say their population can't be very big.

Probably 2nd behind bad poosi

In the show there's like 30 Ironborn in existence and they all wear matching Greyjoy armour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cap_Bon_(468)
Still got writing is fucking garbage

You can hardly blame them, they used like half of his book lines in the first sentence he's introduced.
He doesn't have a lot to work with, D&D stripped the character of a lot of his uniqueness, both in appearance and the way he interacts with others. Euron's book appearances are all pretty memorable events and they've almost gone out of their way to make them bland and boring in the adaptation.

Please reread your post, it's so fucking incorrect.

>EURON converts
>EURON going to Meereen
>EURON going on behalf of Victarion

Poster is insane, please ignore him

After she married a rapist warlord, a rich slaver, and now fucks a mercenary who kills people for money I think a pirate would actually be the next logical progression in the line of "bad boys Dany fucks for money and power."

Actually that might be why Euron's getting all the fun sucked out of him, if they portrayed him like he is in the books half of Tumblr would want to jump his bones and then the female viewers would be mad when she turns him down

i suspect they are turning him into a generic ironborn lunkhead so that the females/sjws/et al in the audience can root for danny or yara when they kill him.

what i wonder is whether they really dont have enough screentime left to fit a character like bookEuron into the story and decided "fuck it, let's just make him an easily hateable testosterone villain", or if they just so bad as writers that they think this version is better

>When you play HBO's Game of Thrones, you win or you die.

I think you're right on that, they're scaling up the power and competency of all the female characters to pander to that audience.

You can always tell the tipping point when a show gets too many female fans, hell back around Halloween I was watching some season 1 Supernatural and I was amazed at how far that show fell, to say nothing of what Felicity's fans did to Arrow.

Deep end. It was during Lady Gaga's performance of Till it Happens to You at the Oscars. It was because of Spotlight and SJW's.

ALL of the fucking dialogue has become quite stale. And the acting has gotten (even) worse because of it.

This. Let's go kill them is at least passable.
MURDER them makes this scene into an SNL skit

nothing compared to the "I WAS RAAAAAAAPED" scene with sansa, bane and he-man

>D and D offered Dominic West a part years back
>he refused
>he's now keen to work on GoT

Why the FUCK didn't they cast McNutty?

The whole scene where Tyrion bargains for his life with the slavers was pretty awfull. "Chop off his COCK. A dwarfs COCK is magic" "He'll know cause it's a dwarf sized COCK" "GUESS AGAIN". "Jousting. You're talking about jousting! A fancy game for fancy lads".

>bane

Where?

Is selling people to rapists/killers to gain power not a bad thing now?

sorry, meme mix up, i meant cia

>Get hype for Euron
>It's a disaster

Well I don't know what I was expecting

Since hack and hack stopped giving a shit about the logic of their own show, let alone the univrse

You like the bad lines but you need the bad pussy.

The dialogue has been stale since season 2. Season 3 is when it got noticeably bad.

When pressed to give details for a tabletop game GRRM shat out the following numbers for army sizes

Crownlands - 15k
Dorne - 45k
Iron Islands - 20k +500 longships
North - 45k
Reach - 80k to 100k + 200 ships
Riverlands - 45k
Stormlands - 30k
Vale - 45k
Westerlands - 50k

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Armies

I think Euron's retarded dialogue was meant to show that he now has slight brain damage thanks to that stupid baptism. I'm fucking pissed that they're ruining Euron, he's an awesome character in the books, full of dreadful mystique.

>tfw telling everyone that the best character is coming, this season will be goat with probably the most important character after danny and jon
>babyfaced pedophile rape victim with a speech impediment

why DnD.. whay?

The whole show is literally Bad Casting : The Series

The only characters that fit into their role correctly are CIA, the memedwarf and Jon. Everyone else's acting feels like their families are being held hostages and they HAVE to act their shitty undesired role or they die

Why can't there be more Sopranos/Rome-tier casting choices, is it literally that fucking hard?

>Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!
This always sounded wonky as fuck to me.

>The only characters that fit into their role correctly are CIA, the memedwarf and Jon. Everyone else's acting feels like their families are being held hostages and they HAVE to act their shitty undesired role or they die

CIA is literally shit

Jon, CIA, and le funny dwarf are each played by bad actors though.

CIA in particular is atrocious. Wooden acting doesn't really bother me that much, but control your fucking accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

How the fuck can Euron's plan work when Dany had turned down men far greater than show Euron. The plan only had a chance of working because of Euron's charisma in the book. In the show he's just a typical ironbabby.

I don't get how uncommitted some of these actors are, this show is way bigger than it has any right to be and this could be a path to A or at least B-list fame plus creating a real fan following. Instead we get a female lead who won't dye her eyebrows, wear contacts, or keep weight off between seasons.

I think the real problem is that they killed off too many good actors, casted too many people like bit parts at the start, and now with the writing quality drop off and totally crap pacing the whole thing is like a creaky old house about to collapse.

They nailed Tywin and Ned though, Jaime and Cercei's actors are pretty solid as well, along with Varys.

Euron's actor fucking blows, should've gotten Mads Mikkelsen. He's a phenomenal actor and his name is literally Mads, perfect for Euron.

BAD POOSEY

What could have been...

WHO'S READY FOR A SPOILER
U RDY MY DAD IS D&D

GET THIS GUYS

DANNY IS GOING TO KILL HIM, TAKE HIS SHIPS AND SAIL TO WESTEROS

HAHAHAHAHA WHO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING THAT ATTACKS DANNY BECOMES ASSIMILATED INTO HER ARMY, WHAT A PLOT TWIST HUH

CIA is weird, because he doesn't seem to know how to play the character. Of course some of it might have to do with him being too lazy to invest himself in the character, but otherwise it might be him not being told how the character is feeling, so it all comes off as him pretending to be a badass mastermind who knows more than he lets on.
That worked for the character of CIA, but Littlefinger isn't pretending.

I'll have you know there's no PUSSSSIEEEEE *thwack*

youtube.com/watch?v=8B_netzcluQ

> Have enough support to jack most of the existing fleet from Euron
> Not enough support to kill a handful of dudes on a beach while one of them is being drowned
They really did bungle this story line

biggest casting mistake in the series so far

i honestly can't see why she didn't axe him in the face when he showed up.

Yara doesn't have a throwing axe even though it would literally solve every problem she's had.

GoT 2.0 is fucking trash

>bad pussy
>who said anything about """"""him"""""
>let's go murder them

The worst line was not acknowledging this 3

Kit Harrington is a bad actor, but he comes across like he's trying to be better.

Some of the others are abysmal, though.
Daenerys has no charisma at all, and can't even say her lines competently. All her scenes rely on the charisma and interestingness of other characters and their actors.

I've not heard anybody complain about the shittiest line I've heard this season

After Tyrion unchained the dragons and he turns to Varys and says "if I ever have an idea like that again... Punch me"

It was such an out of place, hamfisted line, it didn't sound like the kind of thing Tyrion would say. And it's not like Varys is the punching type. I'm sure Reddit loved it though.

>who said anything about """"""him"""""
What context was this said in?
I can't even remember it.