How do I get girls on tinder Sup Forums? I sick of being a fucking virgin

How do I get girls on tinder Sup Forums? I sick of being a fucking virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.xV78MABDG
itworld.com/article/2721608/it-management/new-research-proves-just-how-shallow-women-are-.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22933455
cracked.com/article_18866_5-reasons-women-are-as-shallow-as-men-according-to-science.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Money.
Good looking.

Step 1: Download tinder and not kik
Step 2: Don't be too ugly

No.
Confidence and actually knowing how to fucking talk with women. I myself lack in both aswell though.

Be the most racist motherfucker just like on /b

No man knows how to talk to women. Look at Chad who's getting laid he completely disrespects women and gets laid.

Women want money and good looks. Test it with any girl you know.
>Show them a picture of Gaben
>Then show them a picture of some guy from an underwear ad
>Ask them which they would choose
>After their answer which is obvious tell them Gaben created Steam and is a millionaire
>Then ask if they would date him

They'll give one of 3 answers.
>I'd take the underwear model
>I'd take Gaben
>I wouldn't pick either

This test is literally fool proof.

How old r u OP?

First you need to have a nice picture
in which you look handsome
and muscular
and some of them you need to be at
really cool parties
with buncha cool people
or some pics with you on some tropical island
or other exotic places
if you have pics of you driving benz bmw mercedes porche lambo it helps too

>three options
>will pick one of three

ok

holding dogs/cats works well too

Make sure you have pics with other people. As for conversation use cheesy lines. My 2 go to lines are- "I got a pick up line about pizza.." The. Say "ah nvm...it's too cheesy." If they do t get it then fuck them lmao. Then if they seem pretty cool and not easily offended I'll say "damn girl are you a gorilla enclosure..?" "Cuz I wanna drop a kid in ya." These lines work. This coming from a relatively goodlookingfag who does get moose knuckle.

Can you disprove this logically and without committing a fallacy?

Animals do work so long as they are cute

Just cause it's not wrong doesn't make it not stupid

>just cause I'm wrong doesn't make me stupid

So all the experiments scientists do are stupid just because they're not wrong?
Okay chief.

The those two aren't directly linked in all cases.

The lobotomy worked is a really stupid idea

Large Underground Xenon experiment found nothing and is still an important stepping stone.

Your attractiveness quiz is stupid on all accounts and other actually scientific data probably exists

Sorry user you're beat out here.
>mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.xV78MABDG
>itworld.com/article/2721608/it-management/new-research-proves-just-how-shallow-women-are-.html
And the study he cites.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22933455

Also I hate linking here but it might be a lot easier to understand and if you don't have credentials to get the full article from PubMed.
>cracked.com/article_18866_5-reasons-women-are-as-shallow-as-men-according-to-science.html

>nu male detected

How does that make what you're suggesting any less stupid?

Pointing out the only answers like you are some god tier sage makes you look stupid

Nice article it is what we knew already as a society just proven a little better. As a field of inquiry it is relatively bland and uninteresting to myself so I am gonna call it stupid

>neckbeard detected

>bland and uninteresting to myself so I am gonna call it stupid

So if YOU PERSONALLY don't like their research it instantly discredits any work done by the people who conducted the experiment?
That's a small bubble you live in user.

Face it you got served, rekt and btfo.
>It is what we knew already as a society
But just a second ago you said and I quote.
>those two aren't directly linked in all cases
Thus trying to disprove that women don't always care about wealth and money when I've done the footwork to find you research that you claimed:
>other actually scientific data probably exists
Which I happily provided to show you that even the scientific data shows that women are shallow which you still remain adamant:
>We knew already as a society

So which is it?
Do we know that women are shallow or is there no evidence to back it up?

You're digging a hole here user.

When I said directly linked I was talking about the link between wrong and stupid being not always their the data that probably exists was to prove that shallowness exists .

I said from dot one that women are shallow we knew it in society I was calling your "test" stupid. I wasn't discrediting shit just because I feel the line of enquiry is boring doesn't make it not valid.

Your logical fallacy is PERSONAL INCREDULITY.

You can't deem something correct and then deem it personally stupid implying that it is incorrect because you don't like the outcome of the data.
With this post you're literally just changing the goalposts.

Lastly you said "I feel" this is not the way debate is conducted reasonably. For this post your logical fallacy is Anecdotal because you used your feelings instead of giving a sound or compelling argument against my claim.

10ft deeper user.

Either way you're both virgins

Nice strawman of my entire fucking argument.

I gave perfectly valid criticisms about your shitty language and delivery of what I assume was a joke and you start pulling bullshit out about how your little test is valid.

Correct your test if valid and reasonable.
Correct I did use an anecdotal fallacy.

I was referring to the fact that something that is correct and or incorrect can still be a stupid idea.

Anything beyond that is what you have strawmaned it

Too real

>stupid
Definition: Lacking intelligence or common sense.
You said: >your test is valid and reasonable
Therefore it uses intelligence and common sense therefore making my test ineligible for the label stupid.

A test with a valid, logical and well thought out outcome cannot be labeled stupid because it does not conform to the standards set by the label of that word.
>Something that is correct can still be a stupid idea
By nature of the english language no it can't.
Can an experiment be a bad idea? Yes.
Can an experiments data have negative reactions? Yes.

Do these things make it worthy of being labeled as stupid? No.

10ft deeper.

Oh sorry forgot to add this as well you already said my test was valid.
>Just cause it's not wrong
>NOT WRONG
>Meaning it's right and/or correct

Using dictionary definitions of a colloquial use of a word.

Keep going buddy you're doing great

Then why the fuck are you asking if you know you shit.

my sides are orbiting

All tinder girls are the same. Very little outside of school/work and just go on social media or go out with friends. That easy. Just dont be boring and pander to a boring stereotype.

>ad hominem
Not my fault you don't know how to properly speak english. By doing that YOU look like the fool.

Scientific studies can be BAD ideas but by their nature of being scientific you can't deem the experiment OR those conducting it stupid. Because at that point you're just using the word stupid to label anything you don't like.
Could you have said it's a bad idea? Yes.
Could you have used another word instead of stupid do make your point? Yes.
Did you do any of these? No.

It's not my fault you don't have debate skills outside of a middle school student.

if you wanna get laid so bad just go to a bar and dont be a weirdo.

You know you're probably right on all accounts, but by giving up our time we are both losers.

By my count the only thing you have proved is something we both agreed was correct. I hope you don't take dicks as hard as you take criticism on the internet : ^)

You laugh but I've seen this work for soo many people.

pic related is dating the worst fucking piece of shit.

>giving up our time
>we are both losers
If your time is valuable you shouldn't be on here and I'm called a faggot 100+ times a day just by being here. You really think being called a loser hurts me?
>OH MY GOD I"M SO BTFO HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER user CALLED ME A LOSEr??!!!!??!?!?!?!

>criticism
Like you had a leg to stand on this whole debate anyway. You were just some mildly entertaining user like watching niggers fight for BLM. It's so misguided that you can't help but fan the flames just to get a good show.

You were like a condom to me user. Once I'm done with you I throw you in the trash because you're worthless.

Go back to plebbit it's down the hall and to the left.

>being this proud about wasting time on Sup Forums

Back to you go robot

Nigga, Gabe's a billionaire. Give him the respect he deserves.

Better than denying what I am like you faggot.
Maybe if you'd come to terms with it you wouldn't be so mad.

See knowing something is wrong and not being complacent about it is the first step to overcoming adversity.

I know I was a neckbeard fuck so I shaved exercised and cut down on this kind of shit. I am on the road to being a normie you are on the road to some chicken tendies and a sponge bath. Who is the real winner

Don't answer that it is you, Tendies are better then pussy : ^)

Just because you became a normie doesn't mean we all eventually are going to.
Fuck your idea that you're better just because you're a normie.

GTFO my Sup Forums you normie fuck you don't even belong here.
>overcoming adversity
What adversity? So what I don't want to work outside of my home if I don't need to? So what that I spend time on Sup Forums?

You're not better than anyone here. Enjoy your normie life and gtfo you can't even hold your own here anyways.

Tinder is fat girl city, only good for one thing and that's plowing fatties with low self-esteem

Most average (read non-fat) women on Tinder won't give you the time of day unless you have washboard abs and a good job

Dudes use Tinder to hook up, it's intended purpose. Chicks use Tinder like they're trying all 50 flavors at the ice cream parlor, but they don't ever intend to ever buy any ice cream, just browse and say there is no good ice cream in the store while taking bites here and there

>this is what ugly ducklings believe
topkek