Wil Wheaton Project

What went wrong? Did the studios not have the patience for him to settle into his groove?

Honestly, I thought it was really good, like Tosh.0 but without the bro humor. The whole thing is like Firefly all over again.

He's a bum.

He probably called the executives dicks when they refused to let him devote an entire episode to fellating Felicia Day.

He's a failure. He can't do anything right.

>tattoos
>everyone still knows you're a chump

He pandered to faux nerds and has an inferiority complex so he isn't likeable. He's also a cuck.

are they permanent? who the fuck goes and gets their first tattoo when they're in their 40s?

>He's also a cuck
Nice meme insult you have there

The same kind of dickhead who dyes his hair blue in his 40s

He is tho.

he's unlikeable

>are they permanent?
they're real
>who the fuck goes and gets their first tattoo when they're in their 40s?
someone with awful friends and desperate for attention

He posts on Reddit and seems pretty nice desu

He represents the sort of docile and insecure male consumer that media companies and electronics manufacturers want to mold into a buyer class, but lacks any real charisma or wit. Unlike his female counter part, Felicia Day, he is also unfuckable by anyone's standards.

So who would really like him, in all honesty? The "real fans" hate him because he's always been an obnoxious wart on any fandom he touches. The "fake fans" may smile and nod, but as I mentioned, he's both uncharismatic and unfuckable, meaning there will never really be an unreasonable defense of his character (see: Felicia Day.)

He may as well not exist. The peak of his fame was being told to shut up by Patrick Stewart.

wil wheaton knows very little about the internet or geek culture. he's like that nerdface TBBT, except in real life. someone tweeted the navy seal pasta at his wife and they called the police.

43 year old man.

43 year old man.

And no, before anyone asks, he was not trying to be ironic here.

He projects a lot

> that hair
> the tattoos

is he trying to win over Felicia

>tfw I started using contacts and shave my 3 days beard just to avoid looking like that
Fuck my life

thanx breh

>"males tears" mug
>any "tears" mug

END THIS MEME

Wil Wheaton has failed at every single independent creative endeavor he has ever attempted.
This is a guy who got his column in a D&D magazine cancelled because everyone hated him there too.

he's like the absolute worst "nerd culture" has to offer. a complete has-been with no accomplishments in decades without the self awareness to just move on with his life

Felicia is married.

So is Will.

They are both in their 40's.

This is all very sad.

It was literally a ripoff of the soup & tosh.0 with comic book and nerd shit instead

It was doomed to fail

Here's the better variant

Don't talk to me or my wife's sons ever again.

don't you fucking losers have anything better to do? fuck off

what's this got to do with Felicia? fuck you

what the fuck is this picture?

sometimes i wonder why i even bother visiting this place

Shut up, Wesley.

Shut up Wesley.

Honestly I think they have a future together

kek

If the show were The Felicia Day project it would still be on the air, she's much more charismatic and likeable than Wheaton.

Shut up, Wesley

Omfg way to out yourself, Wesley.

because its a shitty version of a shitty show that already exists

He's a mangina

Wil will never make a show as comfy as @midnight. CH is the ACTUAL king of the geeks.

oh hey Wil, what's good?

Shut up, Wesley!

>have glasses
>20-30 years old
>prematurely balding
>complain all the time
>submissive, passive, boring and outspoken
>functional in society
>think i'm unique
>don't have a tinder or twitter bio twitter but that makes them identical

guys am I a nu-male?

>Le meme insult meme insult
u are racist stop being racist to me u fuck u Islamophobic homophobic racist fuck get out of here

I forgot transphobic. stop meme spouting everyone just have fun and open the borders u racist frikks ur killing innocent people

I liked the show it was funny, but maybe too insiderish for the masses.

He's not funny. He's not interesting. He wasn't doing anything unique, and he has zero understanding of the medium.

Shut up, Wesley

He was too busy raising his wife's sons.

Seriously. Empires have fallen for this very reason.

KYS m8

I didn't even know who he was before goymergate, same with Felicia Day. Are these two supposed to be the faces of "geek culture?"

That's what they liken themselves to be, at least.