Cute co-worker gave me her number. Dubs decides what I say to her

Cute co-worker gave me her number. Dubs decides what I say to her.

Heyyyy

Wanna fuck?

Pics OP. pics.

Suck me off at work

I got a call from HR today. What the fuck

This is my co worker

Can u cover my shift tomorrow

"Hey, I haven't been with a girl for nine years." I would love if you could come over sometime soon and we could hang out, and maybe I could dip my dingle?"

dick pic

I second this pics of the chick.

If dubs: hey Jennifer, I've been dreaming of the day you give me your number. I hope we continue to develop a long and stable relationship which will blossom more and more as we get to know each other intimately and emotionally.

im gunna be the boss soon. do you wanna be my assistant?

winrar

Tell her you had to register as a sex offender today.

Roll

ay you bby you wanna huff some computer dust ;)

Can i habe deh pussi

Winrar

rerolling for this

More rolls for this

Dubs. Post reaction pls

Winrar
Deliver op

reroll

I wish you had a penis

So when are you next free? I know a great Italian place nearby - do you like Italian?

Op here.

rolling for this

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I suck at rhyming,
Show me your tits.

If you were the moon and I were the sun, we both could do a love eclipse.

DELIVER OP! Don't be a fuck!!

What now ? More dubs

Now we wait

I appreciated the support user
Roll

winrar

winrar we gong et op laid the fuck out

Steven smiled, loving her enthusiasm, motioning for her to have a seat. Peridot blushed a little and smiled moving over to the couch a little too fast, causing her to slip up and trip backwards onto the table, planting her buttocks into Steven’s cake. “Oh no!” Peridot said loudly, her ass smothered in chocolate cake and frosting causing her to show it to Steven, who proceeded to blush as Peridot presented her rump.

Peridot turned to Steven, “Can you please clean it off for me?” Peridot asked, having her rump in his face. Steven felt a bit naughty however, eyeing up her caked holes and feeling an erection growing into his pants. Steven grasped Peridot’s hips, licking her holes slowly with his tongue, guiding it over her small anus and down to her pussy, gently licking her cute little clit.

lets get OP laided son

If she replies yes then "then give me ur ass this instant"

Roll for myself

keks for Jeff

Winrar

rerollllllllllll

Rolling for this

That's the fucking plan.
OP, fuck dubs just go for interesting suggestions

Jk wanted to get a reaction off that cute face. Only if I could see it over a dinner table sometime soon.

Triple roll for double numbers

I have an eight inch tongue and can breathe out my ears....wanna see?

Look I'm just going to be blunt here, I hate niggers. Do you feel the same or are we going to have a problem?

Jeff's dick got stuck in his cat.

Let's keep it going. More dubs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I wish I was dead
But not before you

Roses are white
Violets are purple
From the first sight
I hoped we could be a couple

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We should go to bed
So I could fuck you

Last one if dubs

reroll

Jeff is just a small fish in a sea where only sharks can survive

Sharks like me

I wasn't talking about work, I meant of the bedroom

so i wanted to tell you for a very long time that i am madly in love with you. I even have a shrine of you in my closet...i hope you dont think thats creepy. I just cant help how beautiful you are.

yes let me roll again for you my good sir

rolling for this

Jeff's getting fired for faggotry at the workplace

Reroll

rollan

roll for this

Steven smiled, loving her enthusiasm, motioning for her to have a seat. Peridot blushed a little and smiled moving over to the couch a little too fast, causing her to slip up and trip backwards onto the table, planting her buttocks into Steven’s cake. “Oh no!” Peridot said loudly, her ass smothered in chocolate cake and frosting causing her to show it to Steven, who proceeded to blush as Peridot presented her rump.

Peridot turned to Steven, “Can you please clean it off for me?” Peridot asked, having her rump in his face. Steven felt a bit naughty however, eyeing up her caked holes and feeling an erection growing into his pants. Steven grasped Peridot’s hips, licking her holes slowly with his tongue, guiding it over her small anus and down to her pussy, gently licking her cute little clit.

roll

She's confused. What now

rr

He got caught pounding some nigger. Why would he choose that gross pussy over some nice pink shit?

I once fucked a retarded chick so hard it fixed her

Can I see dem titties?

Pls this

Op dont be a faggot. Youre missing

Jeff has cancer, he isn't going to make it. He confided in me and no one else so please don't spread the word yet.

Nothing.. Let's just say Jeff is.. Gonna have an accident..
Now don't worry your pretty little head.

rip to getting laid

now we wait for you to come lay in my bed while youre wearing your sexiest lingerie

double winrar

ROLLING FOR MYSELF ONCE AGAIN

fucking idiot, shouldve told her

Re rolling

Kill yourself faggot.

roll

Fuck it. Let's go out.

Wanna fuck?

sorry. That's probably too forward.

?kcuf annaW

Nice

rollin

Oh god lol

These
In this order
They did get dubs.

lemme scarf down on your fart box for a quick minute

OP is a retarded nigger

rip

So, if I asked for a picture of your tits, would the answer be the same as of this question?

Hail satin

Agreed, ruined it OP you faggot

OP IS A GOD YOU LITTLE RAT

JUST GIVE ME SOME DUBS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
roll

I hope you're fucking hilarious at work OP..

Op delivered. Fuck yeah

i wanna give the a jiggle next tkme we meet

Dude fuck yeah man! Kek