So, after a 4 year hiatus, I begin college again on Monday. I went to school for 2 years when I was 18-19...

So, after a 4 year hiatus, I begin college again on Monday. I went to school for 2 years when I was 18-19. I'll be a 24 year-old freshman. I wanted to know if any of you on here have any experience returning to undergrad after having left. Does it suck? Do professors expect more out of you? Are the girls even easier than before?

kys

Bump

Bump I'll be in this situation as well eventually

It's literally the same, the professors don't give a fuck how old you are. Just finish school already

A friend of mine I interned with was pretty old for being in school. Honestly all the people I know who went to school later were treated much better by professors they see you as equals more so than other students. Therefore you end up having a closer connection to professors than many other students. I would also note they like the greater maturity level. Essentially if you have a greater level of maturity than your classmates you'll get along smashingly with your professors. Don't worry about a thing, it will honestly probably be a good thing.

Join the rugby team. There's no NCAA so it's pretty chay mayn.

Sauce on that ass?

there was this 25 year old in our class and it was annoying how he was pulling all the 18/19 year old girls because he of course had money, a crib, a ride, and a physique we didn't have yet. So yes the girls will love you, but I'd hate you and ask myself what's this old ass man doing in our class? Leave the young girls to us!!

Went back to school at 27. No one gives a shit how old you are and will likely not even realize you're older than most students. You will probably have much higher grades with less effort than your younger peers (assuming you aren't a fucking downie). It's incredibly easy to pick up stupid 18-19 year olds if you have a car, a real job, a real place to live on your own. If you've taken care of your body and have even a few things going for you, you'll be rolling sweet grades and sweet pussy.

SO MUCH PUSSY

Also, chances are you will be able to give more, but unless you're a grad student you get graded like everything else.

If you have your shit together get set to enjoy the ride.

Lol bitchboy

If you weren't busy bitching about his alphaness maybe you could emulate him and pick up a few bitches of your own.

I really don't see how that makes me a bitchboy. The competition is obviously unfair. Especially with the loser who goes to college when he's 25 to bang chicks. That'd be like me going to high school as a 21 year old

He's a loser for having his shit together and going to school when it suits him instead of being herded like a cow into college at 18 with no fucking clue of how loans work or what he wants to do in life. Right.

This post wins

I quit after two years because I wasnt happy with the program and learned far more doing self study (IT field). I didn't end up finishing my bachelors until I was 27. Can't say I ever picked up girls at school (had no problem at work, though), but taking a break and getting some work experience made me see practical application for a lot of the theoretical or more abstract stuff I was learning. Helped me understand and retain the information better, as well as made me more excited to use it on the job. No way I would have gave a shit about operations management frameworks or whatever similarly vague concept at 22.

Well first off where I go to school it's free.

But okay, I guess I should be able to go to high school when I'm ready!!

But no, going to school as an older man to prey on young very dumb bitches is a bitch move in my opinion. They're there for us young dudes to get our experience with. Sure I've gotten some in my time here, but this guy was attracting the lion's share in our classroom. And I'd have repsect if he was a mature good dude. But he was playing high school games, talking behind people's backs, doing cheap romance below-the-belt tricks, showing up at teen parties. Like how are you gonna go "alpha" on dudes six years younger than you?

Yup. Honestly college (I think) was/is meant for people around 25-35 ish. It should be after someone has completed their basic education in high school, worked a few years to gain appreciation and think about what they might want to do, then if the path they want to pursue requires college go to school in their mid 20s. Sending kids (18-21 year olds) to college fresh from HS is really a stupid fucking plan and people only do it to continue babying those kids for 4 additional years. There is absolutely no fucking way a 18 year old has any clue what they want to be in life. They do not value they education they're receiving. They're just going through high school 2.0. It's a sad waste of resources and time.

Alright well in this case the guy might be a loser. Or maybe you're just butthurt. Who knows.

Well now you're just playing him up to be the bad guy. I'm sure some jealousy is causing some dramatization there. Aka h8trs gonna h8

>ITT Butthurt anons crying about losing out on women they never had a chance on

Well... I'm 40 and in college. Yeah, I can get laid easier than ever. Just have to spend money on them. But most of the time I don't want to put up with those young dumb sluts...

not quite as old as you are but just graduated undergrad at 25 my experience as a transfer from the jc at age 24
1)no it doesnt suck its actually quite fun, and since your 24 and if your in the usa and dont make much money the state will pretty much pay you to go to school. You have a wealth of life experience most of the poeple you will be around will be amazed by and you can still have fun with all these young peeps
2 no the professors do not expect more of you, in fact i believe most of them assumed i was the same age as all my classmates. almost everyone i told i was older didnt believe me i constantly had to show my ID to people not even for alcohol or anything just because no one believed my age. IDK if you look as young as me though
3 yes the girls are even easier than before, you have a shitload more dating exerience than them (i hope) can out drink most of them know more pickup lines etc and hopefully somewhat have your life in order (decent car etc)

at least that was my experience
feel free to ask more questions OP

Most people over 20 don't worry about the alpha thing

Explain how not a junior

also dat ass. . .
and as a side note dont work on campus in my experience those jobs all suck and pay minimum wage, if you have job exerience and can be payed more outside go for it

It seems like a pretty simple concept to me.

You can always expect girls to want a guy wayy older than them. They go for guys they meet on xbox live who are 25 when they're 15. Are you rooting for that guy? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. When you go in as a 25 year old and get greedy with all the teen pussy in the class, it fucks the order up. How many 35-40 year olds was that guy man enough to pick up?? You always got to think about spreading the wealth imo.

Should've done that when he was our age instead of being a pussy and trying to make up for it older.

But to OP, as long as you're respectful of the young guys going through this special phase in their life and don't hog every last thing, you'll be golden. Certainly not unpopular

ive been watching this way to long. anyone got sauce?

This is very accurate. Unless you know what you want to do, we should all be on a late start path. And so we can get all the drinking out of the way.

can we get a sauce?

I think the girls liked it having an older guy in class. It sure feels weird as shit though being older than everyone. But I enjoyed it. What are you studying?

Also going back to school in a few days. Went for 3 semesters at a 4 year school, took a semester off, went back to a tech for a year. Got busted driving high, took a year off and am now going back at 23 years old. Hoping nobody tries to make friends. Just want to get this fucking degree and gtfo. Tired of being brokefag working 2 jobs

pound all the young pun that you can my friend. they get sue happy after college