So i was at work today and this bitch of a co worker says "youre way too skinny u need to gain weight" im fucking SICK...

so i was at work today and this bitch of a co worker says "youre way too skinny u need to gain weight" im fucking SICK of this shit Sup Forumsros. what kind of backwards ass society do we live in where its ok to say shit like that but god forbid you mention if someone is overweight or suggest losing weight! so what if im a bit underweight, im a healthy person and i eat and exercise and these cunts have the right to insult me to my face about my body? bitch never thought that maybe someone could be self conscious about being skinny too? swear to god one of these days im gonna just reply "well you could stand to lose a few"

pepe silvia

Reply with bullets

Pennsylvania

Type this into an email to your HR department. Except don't sound like a bitch.

?

IF someone is over 500lbs then yes it is acceptable to tell them "loose some weight" just like 100 lb people can be told the opposite

Because Charlie is illiterate

fuck you im just voicing my opinion on something that has gone on FAR too long.

>Loose some weight
>Loose

..what? if youre over 280 you need to get your fat ass on a treadmill.

What she means is you're weak and need to lift weights to become more sexually appealing. Not, hey, gain lbs of fat.

You can be fat and healthy, and skinny and healthy, but people should call fatties out for being unattractive and skelemen out for the same shit. Sounds like she's keeping up her end of the bargain, you need to start telling fat bitches to lose weight and we'll have a more attractive society.

So like I said, quit being a bitch about it and voice it to someone who can fix it instead of being a cunt on the internet.

I never got that and its fucking great thank you

Time to go postal op, it's the only option.

im no skeleton and i am decently attractive. she shouldnt be able to just fucking blatantly insult my body type like its nothing. its fucked up and its rude. like you see a fat bitch but you dont actually tell her she should lose weight cuz basic social skills duh. so you shouldnt be able to tell skinny people "you need to gain weight" its double standard bullshit.

Go cry about it faggot

boo hoo, someone called you skinny. harden the fuck up.

maybe i will bitch

are you kidding me i've got BOXES full of pepe!?

its mean, man. its mean.

lmao best picture response

Always comment back something you know their gonna be sensitive about. "Yeah I could gain some pounds, but hun, you can't fix those eyebrows over night either.."

Or "yeah I could gain some, you got some extra mind if I borrow?"

Or "yeah, glad your shoving off all those insecuritys off onto me"

Just look her in the eye and say: "do you really want to have a discussion about people's weights?"

This would work if its a female. Or really beta male. But a normal male would say yes and take it as some sort of pissing contest. Don't do this unless ur ready to shoot up ur workplace.

so hurt their feelings with sassy gay comments? well, i guess that's one way of coming out

aha good ideas

kek

I get the same shit makes me wanna knock their fuckin teeth out. Really though next time someone comments on my "Underweightness"? i'll just fire back with the overweight reply see how those fat fucks like it :)

calm down brah, who fucking cares what your bitch coworker says? seriously. learn not sweat the small stuff

OP is one of the twig skinny fuckers with that medical deformity where their chest is caved in.

You can be so skinny that it's overwhelmingly unattractive and medically concerning.

She should have told you to stop being such a little bitch all the time and hit the gym. Being a little bitchboi must go hand in hand with being a string bean fuck.

Okay what's more insulting to a women. A manly man making nasty or rude comments towards them. I mean most women see those types of guys as masongist already anyway, so the hurt is less.

But if you sound like a raging faggot. Then it hurts more cause its like another women saying it to them.

Btw quit projecting ur insecuritys on Sup Forums, you can talk like a homo like you can talk like a nigger.

It doesn't change who the fuck you really are.

i guess your right. damn you user.

>masongist

that's a new one.

this

she's basically saying "hit the gym, twigs"

nah. not even what you described top zoz tho get fugged

You know what. Fuck you. And fuck LG phones!

jesus christ buddy, don't get your panties in a knot. you need a good dickin or something cuz you're all wound up over nothing

Eat a steak you skinny manlet.

Actually Mac tells Charlie that Pepe Silvia does exist, so he didn't read it wrong he was just insane.

Yeah I was just thinking this too, but it'd be funnier imo if he was misreading Pennsylvania as Pepe Sylvia because he can't read

True, and it would make more sense with his character.

Ht wt? I'd like to know what qualifies as too skinny in fat america.

>HEY MOM! I'm insulting someone on Sup Forums! Are you proud of me!?.

>you fat prick get off your ass and clean your fucking bedroom. I swear to god im going to have your father kick your ass out already.

>CANT KICK ME OUT MOM! Ill call the police! That would be ILLEGAL!

this is it, this is the one... the comment that gave me testicular cancer

Well. Ur gonna die anyway..

So live stream while u an hero

I insult people who insult me. I was skinny all my life. Then I gained 50 lbs. My sister who has always been a little big was giving me shit over it. I decided to lose weight. I'd lost about 25 lbs when one day she called me chubby. She hadn't noticed that I wasn't anymore. I took off my sweater and showed her how normal sized I am now. I said "sorry, you're the only chubby one now". She got really upset.

Holy shit! Mind blown.

Just be an adult and let your coworker know that her remarks were inappropriate.

I don't know ur sister because who knows. I got sisters and they are raging cunts. But some sisters are cool and just joke around. She could of called you chubby joking around and saying "hey we both got a little extra flab" who knows really. Not me. Context is everything. But good job rekting that cunt.

nah, I'd rather complain about it like a teenage girl on Sup Forums

No. Pepe Silvia IS Charlie reading Pennsylvania wrong.

"This name, Pepe Silvia keeps popping up. I've got boxes and boxes full of Pepe Silvia"

No one person gets boxes and boxes of mail

Barney give this man a cigarette.

Then tell her. All ur muscle went to ur penis. And shes missing out now by had been a cunt. That sooner or later shes gonna be some washed out 30 year old hag with her trailer park boys, dude for a husband because thats all she could score.

at times in my life I've been both very fat and, later, very skinny (finally normal weight now) and I've never appreciated the fact that my sister never gave me any shit at any point. Sorry you guys got stuck with shit sisters.

Mac was retorting from Charlie's comment after Pepe Silvia about how "half the people in the office don't exist"

Mac says "ALL of these people exist."

Yeah but then Mac says something like "Pepe does exist and he keeps asking where his mail is" or something like that, right? Or am I remembering the episode wrong?

Think you would fit in nicely in tumblr

They are probable insecure about their own bodies.
Saying you're too skinny means they are not too fat by comparison.
It's mental gymnastics.

You need to calm down, drink some coffee, and have a cigarette

Wanna throw in some heroin while you're at it? Dafuq.

My oldest one is a book worm who thinks she knows everything under the sun. But lacks all common sense. And my youngest one is a raging pathological liar, who will only do anything if it benefits only herself.

So yeah. Appreciate her somewhat.

fucking wasted

You failed that shit test hard, look at how she affected you. If you were confident with your body you would not care, hell you would laugh it off.
You should have acted like that comment meant nothing to you, brush it off like her opinion holds no worth.
Also work out, you will gain a lot of confidence, imagine if you were in really good shape and she said that to you, how would you react? Probably like how I described you should have above.

I think he's referencing the scene in OP pic. Mac says "calm down and have another coffee" or some shit like that

Fuck i wasted quads on my cool story.

> swear to god one of these days im gonna just reply "well you could stand to lose a few"

Just fucking do that then.

>den quads

My sis is a bookworm know-it-all type too, probably a commie as well, but now that I think of it she never made fun of me or insulted me or any shit like that. Feels good mane

>skinny fag diet

got news for you, brah. your story was not cool, like at all, not one bit. not even a little

He'll say it real quite like hes gonna kill them

Comment disregarded. Not even dubs where achieved.

Come back when you have reached at least level 25 dubs master to unlock my next comment.

Was she hot?

I was referring to that scene in its always sunny

Post picture of yourself

not even a little

>this

I look like that gringo in your picture

is he famous?

you look like the brokeback version of charlie

I thought she was mostly kidding but after losing 25 lbs I was a little annoyed. I didn't expect her to get upset because she did it first. But she says it's different because she's a girl. Fuck that though. I'm now down about 32 lbs. Not sure what weight I want to stop at. I'd like to just get some additional muscle at this point.

you look like a faggier, less funny version of Charlie Day. And yes he's famous

You should shave. Ur mouth is too close to ur chin to give you a strong jawline.

underage

Ok, amigo. At least i am not a neckbeard

Holy fucking shit. You just blew my mind. I'm a real Sunny expert, or so I thought. I now realize that I knew nothing.

but you are gay tho right?

I'm not even underweight OP. I have always been 5'10 155. Always worked out, as well as my hobby for 15 years being skateboarding. Long days of cardio = not the best way to get fat.

I've had the:
>Gain some weight
>You're so skinny
>Eat a sandwich
>You should eat more
>Don't you eat?
comments made probably 50 times in the past 5 or 6 years.

>Comments always come from girls
>Girls are always overweight

They are literally jealous of how you look, and just want to be fucking mean because they hate themselves. That's all it is I have come to realize. No one in their right mind would ever casually comment negatively about someone else's weight, skinny or fat.

I've always dealt with them the same: "Yeah I could eat more/Yeah I eat/Yeah I could gain some weight"
>"But you could also exercise and not be fucking fat"

Don't put up with their shit OP, fuck those people

He plays a retard on TV, maybe you can be a guest on the show as his spic cousin.

No, i fuck white girls. You are all cuck

VIVA MEXICO

nah you're gay af

Charlie Day
I thought your kind couldn't appear in pictures

Yeah. Girls and their retarded mentally "its okay to be a women and over weight because someone will still pork my hole" every women in first world countrys wants a dude who is a demi god. While looking like a tumblrina.

no , i am not. You are gay. Most of gringos are white

lol remember that time the spaniards raped or killed all of your ancestors and now you're just a weird mongrel race?

>I thought your kind couldn't appear in pictures

why?

HAHAHAHAHA
holy fucking shit that's funny good work

I am 70% spaniard, 30% german

My ancestors were conquistadors, and we rule fucking latinamerica.
We are sending to USA all the mestizos and indians mongrels to invade you

it's okay to be gay, no one fucking cares. you are gay tho, you're literally as gay as they come