Ask a 42 y.o. divorced dad whos restarting life from scratch anything

Ask a 42 y.o. divorced dad whos restarting life from scratch anything

Other urls found in this thread:

tuscaloosanews.com/article/20150324/NEWS/150329793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can I fuck your ex?

Tell us about your kid(s).

Does your kid have hot friends?

What self help book have you just finished reading?

Also, It's midlife crisis time. Get a red Miata, overpriced mall clothes, and start working out a lot.

Why did she leave ya grandpa?

Are ya a fat alcoholic?

bump

was your ex hot?

Why do my spegettios keep making lightning?

40 year old in a shitty marriage myself.

I am monitoring.

this

Can you afford the girl in that image?

father divorced at 53. i am eager to hear.

Think of it as being liberated. How much is she getting in the divorce?

Frosted tips, white mono lens Oakleys, True Religion jeans and Izod shirts.

7 y.o. son

Seven year itch

I already drive a luxury car, a Hyundai

Did you leave first, was it an amicable split, or did she drop a bomb on you?

Good to see op keeping up with his AMA thread. Fucking loser, no wonder she left you. You can't commit to something simple like this thread

If she's from Romania, probably

Nothing, kid is staying with me

>luxury car
>Hyundai
You know those are made in Alabama right?

>Luxury car
>Hyundai

>Luxury car
>Hyundai
wut

did you finally realize that getting into relationships are never worth it? or are you just going to repeat the cycle until you die?

do you have a sexy daughter?

Be happy she isn't a money grubbing cunt bro. This situation isn't that bad, op.

HEY OP ever thought about offing yourself?

Fucking styling mate!

Really? I thought it was Kia in Alabama, Hyundai in South Korea

Technically, Hyundai is the luxury brand, kia the average brand

what reason do i have to live to your age OP? i hate my life, my job, ill never meet a nice woman and i fucking hate children. whats the fucking point

Both shit tier!

I swear to god, you'd better have some justification for calling a Hyundai a luxury car, or a sports car. Hyundais are good for gas mileage, and being so damn smooth and quiet that you and your passengers asleep on the freeway

You do know ow Hyundai makes a 120k luxury car right? It's called the Equus... noob

Nope, was married to a woman 14 years younger than me & I have a great job

Why did you marry her in the first place...?

Kia along with Honda is also in this state

already an account on a dating website? I can recommend you okc... a lot of young girl who are looking for a daddy.

enjoy your 40is bro

kia and hyundai are two different companies. but both are based in korea.

hyundai, which is the basic-tier brand, is going to make a luxury brand called genesis

good fer fucking you bro! good luck! im 21 and married to highschool sweetheart, but my older brother who is also my best friend just tried hanging himself

Age?
What's your educational background? & Work background?

You can always expand your technical skills & in a year or two you can improve your job , as for the women thing, you ask them out

Lol dude you need to be a fanboy of a different make, seriously. Hyundai licks ass hole compared to other luxury brands

i like this guy^

Anyone know what kind of watch she is wearing?

Also you got married at 21. Good luck sir

No matter what people say about the single life being better or they love being independent, going home to an empty house does get to you

Hyundai bought kia

Mental issues?

Hyundai is made in Alabama and they are not luxury

Oh yeah let me just go waste 120k on a fucking hyundai

Since you're here you know how to use internet, you'll be right

I was pointing out that they do produce a luxury car that you will never be afford.

that's why you get 10 cats to compensate

I guarantee you that a 120k Hyundai is better than an 80k audi, bmdrizzle or benz

What do you do for a living again?

thank you, going into the service and i figured now or never, we've known eachother since grammar school, i think ill be fine

Network engineer. 85k per year plus profit sharing (thanks BP). What about you? How's the butthole licking business going now days?

Can I fuck your daughter and ex wife at the same time?

Since when is 68k considered 120k?

You have scabies?

was your ex a coal burner?

She will cheat on your. You're fucked.

KEK

Luxury car. That's the funniest thing I heard all week. I always feel sorry for the person I see driving a Hyundai.

the hyundai genesis?

Are you even getting tight 20something pussy every weekend?

Mercedes is the toilet scrub of the luxury car world. Only middle class plebs think they are worth shit.

how much is your child support per month?

Not Op, but I actually -do- work for Hyundai. The Equus and Genesis are boss as fuck. I wouldn't call the Genesis a 'luxery' car, though. The Equus is.

2014 genesis coupe, yes

I live near a college & I swear some of these kids look too young

You in SD or AL?

rolls, bentley, what else? merc comes in pretty close

The Genesis Coupe isn't a luxury car, you assbutt. It's a sport coupe. It's pretty damn nice, but it's no luxury car.

Genesis is a high end sedan.

Equus is the luxury car.

OK kiddo time for bed. Are you going to back that statement up or keep saying bullshit to make yourself feel better. All I keep seeing are the countless awards my company wins. Every big name owes a Benz I guess a maybach is just for middle class plebs right?

Alabama.

Nothing hyundai is luxury dumbass

Have any idea what the robot techs get paid?

Nigger, please.. sit in an Equus and tell me that.

Maintenance staff? Close to 30 an hour plus decent benefits. Cost of living down here is low as fuck. I own a 3 bed/2 bath house with like 1600ish square feet and 3/4 an acre for 817 a month.

CADILLAC. always Cadillac

But you didn't answer my question about getting hot young ass....speaking as a 37 yo married father, I hope someone is getting some of that shit

School starts in a week so......

Would you want your daughter getting banged by a 40+ divorcee?

What do you do there? I'm curious about the type of robots y'all have there. Do you know the brand? Find it rare to find a fellow Alabamian here

but the exterior is pleb tier

I don't have to sit in a car to tell you it's not a luxury car

Mercedes is built here in Alabama, too. They are like 70% temp workers that get paid like 16 bucks an hour. lol

Kek

I do... 46 and fucking 18. old ones.... feel good

>luxury car, a Hyundai

Stfu bruh

I work in GA in Chassis. Couldn't tell you the brand of most, we don't have many robots where I am at. Mostly it's 'assist' devices' that you operate. There are only about 3 or 4 actual robots in all of General Assembly. Most of the robots are in Engine Shop or Stamping/Weld/Paint shop.

Lol wrong! Haha you should check your sources before you talk shit. Honda starts off at $16 not mbusi and it's more like 30% of you count Constitution contractors

Do tell, then. What are your sources? I'm actually curious, because this is what I was told by certain people. Hyundai in Montgomery is in the middle of a huge union push right now. Our temps get shit all over, only getting paid 11.03 an hour and no benefits.

(I'm a full time team member for Hyundai.)

Hows your kids? Do you have a daughter? Can I fuck her? If not can i fuck your ex wife?

Definitely jelly, kinda sorta, what's your game plan? Tinder, college bar?

I'd bang that tight little daughter pussy, bruh.

Are you going to bang a bunch of young women?

I WILL FUCKING DISEMBOWEL YOU. My daughter won't even be allowed to date until she's in her early 30s

Yeah, tinder & whoever I meet IRL

Did your ex cheat/ has she got a new man and are you 'on the hunt' so to speak, yourself?

lol please, she's already getting banged behind your back.

I clearly would have no idea what Im talking about.
>check picture
I have friends that work at Honda. that's how ik their pay. We get trips to Germany,multiple bonuses, 99% attendance rate. they treat us well and kick the lazy fucks out.
Also tuscaloosanews.com/article/20150324/NEWS/150329793