What's grosser/wronger: pedophilia, incest or homosexuality? let's make our own orders

what's grosser/wronger: pedophilia, incest or homosexuality? let's make our own orders.

3) incest;
2) homosexuality;
1) pedophilia.

pedo
(bestiality)
incest
homo

Question, what makes something right or wrong? What gives these things mentioned an inherent moral wrongdoing?

How about people who apparently barely grasp how to appropriately use adjectives.

1. Incest

Also I'm not against homosexuality

>implying anything else on that list could even be considered wrong

>incest
literally nothing wrong if it's consensual

>homosexuality

>pedophilia

thats the issue with pedophilia, it cant be consensual in most cases.

What I dislike is wrong, obviously, how retarded are you ?

eek

cute. moar?

TRIPS

he's one hell of fag.

Stop falling for that meme

(pedo consent)
Can't give consent on the basis of not having any life skills due to inexperience. Consent in this case is extremely lopsided with the older person knowing full well that the child knows fuck all about life.

You can ask a 16yo to make a thousand lif & death decisions behind the wheel of a car, you can ask a 17yo to make life and death decisions in our military, but neither of them can be trusted to know whether they really want to fuck or not.

lololol

Either Murricans children really are actually this retarded, or their parents are.

1. Homo
2. Homo
3. Homo
KYS degenerate fags

Not knowing the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia

nice bait

Oh my

laws aren't the same as morality

Hey retard 16 and 17 isn't pedophilia. Little kids are.

So you mean as a 16 yo you can't give consent because you lack experience but you can't get experience to give consent ? Are you high ?

check this post tardo

They supposed to get experience with people their own age then when they get a little older it's fair game. Seems plausible to me.

sauce of og pic?

SJW Fag detected.

Being gay and fucking your 8 y.o. brother

you

This is a good question. Different nations have different concepts of right vs wrong.

My take is whether or not it does a *person* harm.

That pretty much leaves Pedo the only thing on the list

The rest would be ok to me:

Bestiality, ( If it can run, bite or kick it can say no )
Incest, ( Adults )
Homo. ( Adults )

>what's grosser/wronger: pedophilia, incest or homosexuality? let's make our own orders.

incest - yeah, nothing wrong with that, if grown up people love each other

homosexuality - nothing wrong whit that, love is love

pedophilia - in most cases, its not the free decision of the kids, so I cannot support it

crazy.

pegue.net/8Kp9

This.

1) homosexuality - being a faggot is plain wrong and you should kill yourself if you are one

2) pedophilia - these kids don't even have tits or ass why the fuck would you want to fuck them?

3) incest - there is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't make retarded kids

*Finally*

>FINALLY !!

Finally people are understanding the difference.

that's what I'm saying

Any moar?