Who thinks Trump's stance on immigration is unamerican as fuck?

Who thinks Trump's stance on immigration is unamerican as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6626823
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Prosecute those who break just laws
>un-American
Mexinigger detected

I dont

what is the alternative? let anyone enter the US and stay forever?

Cleary you don't live in any of the states that border Mexico. No, I agree with Him.

Ill agree the system needs to be reformed and that assimilation should be a requirement.

Is this a fucking joke?
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Illegal immigrant
>Illegal
>Not legal

If you don't understand this, go back to your own country because you aren't a good fucking fit here.

>Allowing hordes of illegals to flood over the borders
>This is most definitely good for our nation
>Fucking Merica goddamnit #Hilary2016

Allowing illegals into our nation is unamerican.

>my religion says I get to kill you for not being a part of my religion
>if you say i cant come in then you're unamerican!

It's not unamerican at all. I suggest you study American history. Fuck illegals.

I started to hate blacks after living in Houston, I started to hate Mexicans after living in SD

This

Kill yourself you fucking shitape

You need to die mexinigger
Honestly

Not mexi nigger and mistakenly though he was responding to me not OP. Thus i deleted the post.

Deleted his post what a fucking retard. Hopefully he kills himself too

LOL You too!?

It's not unamerican but it's a stupid fucking plan.

The majority of drugs aren't being trafficked over the border. The criminals aren't crossing over the border either.

They're getting in through a huge system of complex tunnels that are nearly impossible to track. Also, there's some that come in through planes, cargo trucks, etc.

Trump's plan is fucking idiotic and there's no way Mexico is going to pay for any wall.

Trumps a TRUE PATRIOT OP can die

Thank god I thought someone had the worst
case of downs in history

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TACO NIGGER

His post just appeared at the same time as a reply to me and im a little drunk.

Neither do you, then. Unless you live in some shit hole place like Phoenix, then you're not that close to the border and should shut up.

>Doesn't understand international conventions and law
>Merica dont need no one
>War on terror, coalition of the willing includes such shit countries as Egypt.
Why don't you just stick to playing banjo and raping your cousin while he squeals like a pig.

Literally
>no you

His policy is not the answer but I'm finding it more difficult than ever to disregard the legitimate POV espoused by certain segments of the population regarding this issue.

I teach ESL students and the ones that are here legally abhor illegal immigration, they support Trump based solely on this issue. I also recognize that there are people for whom illegal immigration is a wholly different issue entirely than it is for me.

I support multiculturalism, that just is what it is, and I think it's unrealistic and impractical to think we can "get rid of all illegals" but I just don't think the status quo works anymore.

>let anyone enter the US and stay forever?
isn't it supposed to be land of the free. I thought that was americas ethos all along, all are welcome as long as you pledge allegiance to the flag...
most americans are immigrants anyway, that is what the usa is built upon, immigrant colonists and genocide.

Don't move to Kansas where everyone is white...

Legal immigration. There are systems in place for a reason.

See
Anyone should be welcome as long as they become american and also pay taxes/register as citizens.

I don't wanna move to tornado Alley

Learn the difference between colonists and immigrants you stupid ass liberal

Just go to minnesota or somewhere cold

Corpus Christi Texas mother fucker. Live here for any length of time and you will begin to hate fuckin Mexicans.

Explain oh wise redneckbeard.

>Corpus Christi
Im so sorry user

Ha what part you in?

based teddy.
america has had some outstanding men as predidents.
thomas jefferson was a pretty great philosopher.

what teddy says is why I could not stand up for their national anthem or sing the pledge.
Not that I am overly patriotic to my country, just that I dont like what america stands for and could not pledge my allegiance to it.

Well, it's obvious from your statement that you don't live close to the border. Very few people who live near the border actually hate the people on the other side of it. If they hated it so much, then why don't they move?

You also have to understand whether or not you hate the people or the town. Sometimes the towns can suck something bad, like Yuma. That place is beyond boring.

Not gonna get into whether it's unamerican or not. There's arguments for both sides.

It is, however, incredibly dumb. The vast majority of illegals come here by plane on a legal visa and simply never leave. Wasting billions of dollars on a border wall that won't help in the least is just stupid.

Y'all wanna talk about illegal?
How about we start punishing American companies who are intentionally hiring illegals instead of punishing the folks who are just here to make a fucking living?
If you dumbasses thought your wall or massive deportation idea through for one fucking second, you'd see how kicking out all of the illegals would fuck up our economy.

Thats fine just dont come try and be an american then. If you like your country so much stay there. You do that and we're cool as the flips side of the pillow.

See this is what republican aimed to achieve, stupid fucking masses but they didn't anticipate one of the fucking retards having enough money and clout to actually lead the country. Jokes on America, you dumb fucks. world won't end cause of you faggots but it's gonna be funny seeing you scrounging for scraps in the rubbish society you have built.

This

Sounds like your town sucks, except for that statue of Selena.

>kick out all the illegals
>suddenly jobs open for millions of americans
>millions of tax payers generated
>fucking up the economy
Kys

Explain This

>world wont end
>world economy based on america
We go down you're going with us faggot

Background check for one.

We don't want people with violent convictions, drug dealers, religious extremist, ect to come into this country.

If someone wants to come live here work, pay taxes, respect our laws they can do it through the proper channels and no one would have a problem.

People that are jumping the boarders can fuck off.

> people that complain about his immigration dont even know where he stands on the topic

fucking violent beaners and left faggots. fuck off

Not from there, but visited my old roommate who now lives in Wichita. I always wondered what it would be like to live there thought.

eh, not so bad most years

I'd rather just move to Seattle or Portland

>religious extremist,
you have freedom of religion in your constitution fucktard.
Despite ironically being based on Catholicism

>isn't it supposed to be land of the free
What makes you think they're free? Proximity? If they break the laws, they are not subject to our courtesy.

>implying fat fucktard amertards would actually do the jobs most immigrants do. You'd think you were too good to fucking pick up rubbish or clean a toilet or answer a phone even thought at home you probably live in a mountain of dorito packets and canned chicken.

You're gonna go out and pick fruit/vegetables for 12 hours a day with no overtime or health insurance?
You're gonna clean hotel rooms, schools, stadiums, etc?
You're gonna dig graves?
You're gonna work at Yack n de Bawx?
You're gonna work construction?

No, you fucking twat. You're not gonna do the shitty jobs that illegals are doing. They're not "stealing" any jobs you lazy Americans want.

This, 100%.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6626823

All of his fucking ideas are unethical and unreal. What you Trump fags don't realize is that these illegal immigrants do jobs we lazy niggers don't do. On top of that, deportations of these immigrants will cost millions. Building a wall will cost billions. Why not use that money to create more jobs for people who actually spent 18 years of their life to get a degree just to work? Trump's a fag and he'll never win. Even if he wins, he won't be able to do shit. He's a lying prick.

Because most of these people end up working minimum wage jobs and that causes a large un-skilled workforce which stops the minimum wage from going up. So instead of people begging for a higher minimum wage it would go up naturally on it its own. Look at Canada for instance. Out minimum wage has gone up because we toughened our immigration laws significantly. Welcome to simple economics.

Yah people can believe whatever the fuck they want.
The ones that are willing to kill over their religion what ever it may be we don't want them, or that try to change our laws to suit their religion.

Whats so hard to understand about that dumb shit?

we should do better than just keeping everybody out of america

we should be invading countries and taking their top 5% and making them american citizens and executing the rest

pax americana

Was your mom an imax? Because you're a pro and projecting.
>no overtime or health insurance
If these are going to registered citizens then the employer will be legally bound to give both.
>any job held by an illegal is a stolen job

>world economy based on america
keep telling yourself that you fucking cuck. america i less and less relevant everyday. you still can't stand up to russia and a china collapse would be much more detrimental to the world economy than if you inbreds started devouring each other.

No, most americans are not immigrants. Most americans were naturally born in the USA. This retarded idea that you're an immigrant if your family came here 3-4 generations ago is stupid. How long does it take for someone to not be an immigrant? 100 years? 300 years? 10,000 years? That would make most people in the americas today immigrants.

Pax per potens, baby

Truth

China's production is nothing without american buying nigger.
Why do you think they wont call out our "debt"

Ur trying to apply logic to shit user. Just don't.

Thats why I want him to win. He'll never get anything to pass.

Hillary though... She'll get the support she wants and pass a lot of bills that'll fuck the average person over to support the military industrial complex, big banks, etc.

I can't believe all the shills in this thread.

Am I the only one on Sup Forums not getting paid right now?

The hard part to understand is how evangelical Christians and Mormons are allowed to do that. It's a double standard.

>Red ideas with a red senate/house
He'll be able to do quite alot

>shills
Nobody's trying to sell you anything.

>because the majority of christians/mormons dont do this.
>not understanding what a vocal minority is

No it's reality m8, i don't care cause I don't live in that shithole. I like making fun of American's cause they go on about how they're the most powerful country in the world yet they have the dumbest fucks on earth as per TT

Republicans are set to lose the senate in the next election, and their domination of the house will only last till 2020.

Not that fag but curious, what is it that you start hating? I've always found Mexicans to be pretty chill neighbors and generally nice people. I've never lived in a border state though.

Same was said every election for the past few cycles
Never happens

We are talking about illegal immigrants and the Christian/Mormons that end up causing harm to people end up dead or in prison.

So what double standard is there exactly?

I don't care if a Muslim moves here. As long as they want to be an American, follow out laws, and not try to push that sharia bullshit ontop people.

Separation of church and state. All religions

>The ones that are willing to kill over their religion
you vote these whack jobs in as president. you voted 2 bushes who were whack job Christian fundamentalists who then started war on the same country, the second bush started on another country and have been responsible for far more foreign and domestic deaths than any of the sand niggers combined had done to your people.

you cant be this stupid
ohh wait......american

Well, if you can accept what a vocal minority is, then you can transfer that logic onto the muslim faith and understand that only a vocal few want to do that. Bam! Stupid conspiracy busted.

>not in america
>not in shit hole
Pick one
Except literally every single muslim you ask to condemn hamas, won't. Killing the infidel is a foundation of their belief.

Country full of Dumb fucks, still the most powerful and productive nation in the world.

Mad?

Lol no, and if they don't hire legal citizens with these benefits then nobody will work for them. Aside from maybe the homeless.

The USA is a 3rd world country hiding inside a 1st world country

wasn`t Trumps wife an illegal worker as a model, that she didn`t get her visa stamped some guy did some research, then the guy said that those photos that were shot were for free top kek.
Vote Johnson.

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections,_2016

Oil u stupid fuck.

Yeah.

It gives me a justice boner to think about the muslim restrictions and immigration laws but this is fucking America bro. Home of the free land of the brave. I'm proud as fuck of my country and part of that is its acceptance

I think of all the actual serious shit facing this country he hasn't addressed, to bang on about illegal immigration is worse than pandering.

There's a reason half the party is not voting for him.

Still get a pretty large percentage coming in across the southern border though. That and right now the Obabos regime isn't letting the border patrol do their job correctly and the stats are skewed outta wack.

A proud and productive nation build on the blood and sweat of those who sacrifice their time and life so that some fat fucks sitting on top can just get more money and power. Seems American enough.

You can pick up all the fruit you want bro, im legal but I don`t want that kind of job.
Not even niggers want it.

The ones that are legal are usually chill.

Its the ones that should be here.
They don't bother learning English ever. Fucking causing crime and a ton of drug trafficking.

Thinking we went to war over Christianity or any other bullshit religion.

All America wanted was natural resources and control in the middle east.

Now go sit in the corner and feel bad about being this much of a dumbass.

You do know we do this, right? It's just the justice department doesn't give enough of a fuck about it. Where I live, Iowa, a few years ago we had a meat packing plant have a big crack down and the owner fled to Israel to avoid the charges he faced for hiring all the illegals. I say punish them both. Will make it less appealing to be here.

However you get these fucking "Sanctuary" cities and such. Which has been ruled illegal but no one wants to crack down on it on the local level because they'll just lose their jobs.