Australia was talking all that good shit yesterday

Welcomed: Everyone except Australia

Honorary VIP: USA. China.

NOT SO FAST SHIT TALKER AUSTRALIANS. TALKING ALL THAT GOOD SHIT YESTERDAY ONLY TO GET BTFO AFTER THE OPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_vs._Australia#Reaction_in_Australia
skynews.com.au/news/national/nsw/2016/05/01/government-declares--15m-war-on-carp.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/07/16/australia-actually-declares-war-on-cats-plans-to-kill-2-million-by-2020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone give me a brief rundown of the Olympics. I don't really care enough to watch

Phelps is his own country now

USA and China are now tied with Australia for gold medals

Hai guise

We're going to catch up.

LOL WE HAVE EQUAL GOLDS BUT USA HAS MORE MEDALS. EAT THE QUEENS SHIT INBRED CRIMINAL.

>Loser medals count
Quite disappointed tbqh, America.

WE TIED FOR GOLD WITH A COUNTRY WHICH HAS 6% OF OUR POPULATION!

USA! USA! USA!

USA are still cucks unless they win 10x golds compared to aus because they have 10x the population. Stay cucked USA

>>Loser medals count
They count more than no medals.

>MUH PER POP RATIO!
ALL THIS FUCKING SALT.

STAY MAD STERILE FAGGOTS.

TRY FUCKING YOUR SISTER OR SOMETHING INBREDS.

>zerg rush every event with top of the line doping techniques undetectable by the IOC
>still can't even get ahead of a plucky nation of twenty million

We are ahead of you retard.

No salt here americuck, just pointing out facts friend. Heh you never know you guys could do it, wouldnt be too embarassing if you didnt though not like USA takes olympics seriously right??

dumb american here. can't seem to find australia on this list. need help

Why you so mad tho?

Honestly, aside from China you guys are the worst givers and receivers of banter on the planet.

You seem to have cropped them out of that picture friend. No problem it happens to the best of us

b-b-b-b-b-but my per capita

LOL!!!!! Cry about per capita all you want abos, cause in the end all that matters is who has the medals.

>dumb american here
no shit your list is wrong

italy only has 2(two) golds

MAD
A
D

Roos' main sport is swimming. got a few golds, no surprise. gonna get stomped later this week.

It's too bad Iron isn't a medal at the Olympics or else with all them shackles your asses would truly be at the top of the table

>proves my point
like clockwork

if you wana talk about 300 years ago, america would top the shackle list lad

You and the Brits overrate the "wit" of your banter.

Australia banter boils down to:

- Calling people cunts.
- Calling Americans fat
- Be American, Get Shot
- Post gold faces when leading after one day (lol)

It's doesn't "anger" us, it just makes us respond with shitposting in equal measure.

You guys think you know what "banter" is, but you really don't.

Go get shot and pay for some healthcare, Americlap.

why do you have equal gold medals to us with several times the population lmao

Saltier than an anchovy's unwashed cunt

>Go get shot

On cue

seeAustralian banter is as predictable as Australian women falling for Americans.

>An Australian in this thread likely has an American grandfather.

They'll be back to losing wars against Emus and Rabbits after swimming is done.

>mfw this thread

>implying you wouldn't be proud of getting that if you won.

While it is a loser's medal I wonder how badly they'd want to trade it with the 4th place no medal.

>Morans

Can't tell if he's serious or taking the trolling up a level.

>mfw Australians can't even beat America in knifey-spooney

Also proof that Nigel's can't handle the bantz. They got severely booty blasted at the Simpsons blowing their country the fuck out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_vs._Australia#Reaction_in_Australia

You can never be sure

Fosters is shittybeer and you guys should feel ashamed for drinking it and exporting it.

At least it is a perfect representation of your country. Weak, shitty, and full of iron.

>American talking down to others about domestic beer
Jesus stfu you're embarrassing us

Why is Michael Phelps even allowed? Why is swimming even allowed?

listen Norway, just because you can't go swimming without turning into an ice cube doesn't mean the rest of us have to go skiing in August

>implying they wouldn't

Much like the Olympics, America dominates beer competitions all over the world you mong. Keep thinking all America makes is Coors

What am I watching here?

I just think it's a bit ridiculous how one individual dominates so much purely because there are so many individual variants of the same sport. It's exactly the same in the winter for us. Bjorndalen is the GOAT winter olympian but there are also at least three or four biathalon events every olympics.

You also make the horse piss that is bud light lel

Chinese """people"""

?????

>saving that
poor little guy ;_;

based af

kid lived, guy got life in prison

Did the kid die?

He also replied to an Kiwi...

Anyone got the one where the kid gets run over and like 40 chinks walk by before the old lady stops to help him?

What the fuck dude! Even Sup Forums has it's limits. And child murder is one of them!

One head stomp woulda killed it instantly. Fake af.

>us getting 1(one) silver is our top news story
you cant make this shit up lads

>calling people cunts
>uses cunt in reply

All your flags look alike. Focus on making a better flag instead of fighting costly wars against animals since you obviously can't win them.

They're working with a limited vocabulary. Its usually best to just sit back and laugh.

>pic related

>The episode received mixed reception in Australia, with some Australian fans saying the episode was a mockery of their country. Shortly after it had aired, the Simpsons staff received over 100 letters from Australians who were insulted by the episode.[6] They also received letters from people complaining about the Australian accents used in the episode that "sounded more like South African accents".[5] The Simpsons writer and producer Mike Reiss claimed that this episode is Australia's least favorite, and that "whenever we have the Simpsons visit another country, that country gets furious, including Australia". He claimed that they were "condemned in the Australian Parliament after the episode had aired"
>condemned in the Australian Parliament after the episode aired

>25 million vs 350 million
>same amount of golds
I'm actually impressed you lack any shame. I hope scientists can study your brain when you die and help out self-conscious people.

you are the cunts with limited vocabulary

cos he meant cunt as in a vagina, read a thesaurus niggers

>there are also at least three or four biathalon events every olympics.

Don't see the problem?

If we or any other country wants those medals, we should get better.

>military outfits were clean
>never seen combat
I would never have called your soldiers pussies, but now...

>amerifat lecturing brits and aussies on banter
howling

>read a thesaurus
sounds fucking boring
tl;dr?

So much this

As opposed to emuisland which didn't exist then and you cunts still shacked today.

Only one shot is your olympic chances. Healthcare won't save it.

Australians

that's some kind of criminal prison math.

chinas mind your business policy, exactly why they couldn't win a war.

a soldier would get shot and they would look him, not my problem and continue.

I'm actually amazed that the yanks have managed to keep their furious, seething rage going this long. Never change amerifriends. Your complete social awkwardness is your most endearing feature.

That and the fact that they don't have a Gen 7 fighter plane. That video of the one they claim to have that got "leaked" was actually edited footage from Top Gun

Oh and their single aircraft carrier is a 40 year old converted Russian tanker

It's that fire that drives us to dominate everything.

Sorry you will never know the feeling of ruling the world.

We can afford to issue our servicemen multiple uniforms because we're not poor liberals who hate our country. At least one uniform is typically well-maintained for inspections, VIP visits, special duties, etc.

Also
>kangaroo kommandos regularly come to train at our military bases in the US
>get piss drunk and stock up on junk food because liquor and snacks are half the price they'd pay in The Emu's Republic of Australia

>dominate everything
>majority of medals are for coming second and third

k.

>Australians shitpost

"Just bannnntaaaaaaaahhhhhh, moight.

>Americans shitpost back

"You're so mad!"

Never change, Aussies.

Mad Max sucked ass

>used cunts twice this time

The only thing I like from Aussieland is Fosters and even that is mediocre at best.

200 topics yesterday about how great ausfags were, today you get raped good and proper, so you have to rely on "buttmad" muricans cop-out.

Seriously though, why is America so shit at shooting? You'd think I country so obsessed 'muh guns' would be able to shoot straight?

ausfailia btfo itt

Only a matter of time my friend. We always end up with the king's share of Gold medals

>he drinks meme beer

American who has lard for brains knows nothing. Huh who knew

>Aussies call us "mad"
>Actually protested a cartoon that hurt their fweeelings

>The episode received mixed reception in Australia, with some Australian fans saying the episode was a mockery of their country. Shortly after it had aired, the Simpsons staff received over 100 letters from Australians who were insulted by the episode.[6] They also received letters from people complaining about the Australian accents used in the episode that "sounded more like South African accents".[5] The Simpsons writer and producer Mike Reiss claimed that this episode is Australia's least favorite, and that "whenever we have the Simpsons visit another country, that country gets furious, including Australia". He claimed that they were "condemned in the Australian Parliament after the episode had aired".[20]

>The Newcastle Herald's James Joyce said he was shocked when he first saw the episode: "Who are the Americans trying to kid here? I agree Australia has its faults, as does any other country. But laughing in our face about it, then mocking our heritage was definitely not called for. It embarrassed and degraded our country as well as making us look like total idiots"

Can't handle the banter, mateys?

>the best thing about Australia is a beer that isn't made in Australia

k.

This coming from a country that needs to expend 10,000 rounds of ammunition to take out a single emu

>skynews.com.au/news/national/nsw/2016/05/01/government-declares--15m-war-on-carp.html

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/07/16/australia-actually-declares-war-on-cats-plans-to-kill-2-million-by-2020/

Jesus Christ ozzies, why can't you stop declaring war on animals? Did the Emu's teach you nothing?

Fosters is our equivalent of Budweiser (shitty mass produced piss water) except that no one here actually drinks it. You can't even find it in most stores.

>only word ausfags use as much as cunt is meme in front of anything they want to make fun of.

What a meme reaction.

>why is America so shit at shooting?

Because we aren't?

Who knew all you needed to do to upset a BSA was post pic related

>not even in the top 20

>2012 Olympics just in case a BSA couldn't connect the dots

At least we can connect the medals.

Are you surprised that people actually want to live in the greatest country in the world? Maybe if yours wasn't a real life Fury Road people would want to live there

>protested
>no evidence of protesting
>only evidence of parliament doing anything is the say-so of a writer on the show in question

I'll take this opportunity to remind you that you're research a simpsons episode about australia because you're flustered out of your mind.

PLEASE WATCH CARTOONS ABOUT OUR COUNTRY