vidya.zsh.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont get caught

Gee, thanks for the tip.

/thread

Deal quickly and aim at the correct person

Learn how to shuffle well, also

don't fuck with the lords of hell

your first oz (im assuming weed) if its good, will run you about 400 dollars. that means you gotta sell 25 to 30 a g, no cuts. sell to anyone you can find, its important you establish customer base. selling in work school is pretty profitable too. Make sure you spread the word too that you're in the game now, and that any who sells in your area code needs to bounce before shit gets real.

bonus points if you're a nigger.

throw in an extra pinch and make sure the buyer sees you.
this will have them coming back

disclaimer
im not a dealer but when i see someone do this i always go back.
even if its shake or just bullshit its still a cool gesture.

>and that any who sells in your area code needs to bounce before shit gets real.
didnt realize it was still 1982

This.

Be aware you might have to shoot a couple innocent kids to establish your territory. But that's just part of the game.

Getting your store's menu tattooed across your face is a pretty good way to attract customers and let your enemies know you mean business.

>pic related

Op here, yes and maybe I should steal cars and go bowling with my cousin. Kek, though

What race are you OP?

At some point you're going to have to hide drugs in your anus, so you can start by practicing with a buttplug or dildo, or with your boyfriend.

No problem. But don't have a gun. Theres probably an amunation right around the corner.

Thats a tough question.

First reply was right, but since OP wasn't specific about which side of the deal he's on I'll give some tips from the buyers side

>Don't get caught
>Know what you're buying
>Know who you're buying from
>If you don't, be cautious of what you get
>Don't get ripped off, but don't say "Is that it?"
>If you do get ripped off, don't bother ever trying to contact that guy again thinking "Maybe they just made a mistake", they didn't
>Don't rob them
>Don't get robbed
>Don't stick around for conversation unless you actually know the guy
>Drugs don't really have a set price, so if the dealer makes a price you don't exactly agree with, look for other options or just go with it
>Sometimes the risk can be interesting, nothing gets your heart pumping faster than being the only car driving down the shadiest road to the end where all there is are trailers and people who look like they did not pay for those trailers

This is just coming from a small town buyer tho, take my tips with a grain of salt if you want
Pic not related

This.
Really depends on what you're selling though. All drugs got a different crowd, some are filthy niggers and others are white trash with dreads and longboards/pennyboards.

we don't want your life story, just say "white" or "nigger", those are the only real options.

Then white cause im definitely not nigger

Always think before you act, don't go walking around flaunting your product.
If you want to meet customers, do it discreetly, tell your friends to tell their friends, word will go around and before you know it you got people asking you for your product.
If you're selling marijuana buy a mason jar, look for cheap ounces to start with.
I know where to get an oz of some nice Girl Scout Cookies for only 130 dollars, that's enough to earn double the money you spent ($10 a g or 15), and that's the whole point of this game.
Look for bargain prices on decent to good weed, if you're really about your shit, you can skimp newbies.
Never use your own product, it'll cost you more than you think.
Keep everything calculated, never forget anybody.
This game is cold, trust no one.
When you make enough cash buy yourself a firearm for protection.

Op here, what about a sellers side? I live in a large city for the record.

Don't fuck with the babysitter

Are you in Canada by any chance with those prices fam?

get in here

vidya.zsh.jp

Trips check'd

But how to get customers. I don't trust anyone enough.

Lets be real, if you need to do anything other than call your mate to get your hands on drugs to sell and tell your other mates your selling, to start dealing a reasonable amount of stuff then you probably shouldn't.

Wanna go in business? Lol I've got LBS I can't get rid of.

Nope.

location?

Sorry I wouldn't know about the sellers side, maybe be honest about what you're selling? I've been in too many situations where the dealer talked up what he was selling and by the time I actually gave him the money and got the shit they were gone, then when I checked what they gave me it actually turned out to be garbage shit and I didn't bother going back to them.

Fl. But that never matters when usps moves anything ;)

Then you'll have to resort to asking people.
Walk around where the stoners hang, sometimes they're what you call "dry", that means they don't have weed.
And sometimes a whole area can be dry, and if you're the only one with weed then you're going to make more money than ever before.
Stick to teenagers, they are the ones that spend the most on weed from my experience, everyone over 18 either already has a dealer or has a marijuana card.
Good luck user.
Also, a good way to tell if it's an undercover is to ask if they want to smoke, if they refuse and look older than 19 then just make up some shit and leave, better safe than sorry.

>nigger detected

Everything, but nigger, nigger.

Actually helpful advice from personal experience dress extremely preppy or white privilege if black the more power to ya this removes all chances of being identified as drug dealer but instead your now a trust fund baby. If you have a solid connect make all of your sales online and tell no one that way it's near impossible to be rated out and your in a much safer environment. This is a scummy thing but helps add cash if you get bud and it's miss buy white sand and add 4g of it to a zip and shake it in the bag it will make your bud look like top shelf and people wouldn't think anything of it. Lastly lawyer the fuck up and get him on retainer.

>25 dollars 30 dollars a g
>cutting weed
An hero pls

dont sell dumbass

Why not user?

Goddamn this thread is such a huge reminder that b is filled with dumb children.

Asking for help about selling drugs is already a good step closer to getting caught up

for those of you that have dealed how often did people try and rob you?

Was selling an 8 ball to a "friend" one day, got the cash then out of no where 4 of his friends come out with knives and batons and take my iphone 6+, wallet, cash, fucking everything. Pretty much said fuck dealing after that.

stick to psychs and weed then, as long as you're small time none of your customers will try to rob you

Too many people sell weed here, i made a ton selling coke and molly at raves and locally

Gotta gets one