Did anyone watch this? Is it good?

Did anyone watch this? Is it good?

It's garbage.

yeah, it's no bvs

If you think stupid is good, then yeah.

You'll like it if you like RLM and their humor.

I don't have autism so no

it's a delightful romp, chock full of colourful characters and snappy gags.

They try to do awkward "anti humor" but lack wit or nuance so every scene turns into that family guy bit where peter hurts his leg and goes aaaaaggghhhhh over and over. Only in SC it's Rich Evans tripping over the set or a trash can or something, like oh look how hard we're not even trying, gets embarrassing and I like most of their stuff.

It's probably the best movie I saw last year.

I was completely dissapointed and at the same time I should've known better. It's a movie that feels lazy, with a main character that's completely unlikeable, with a cinematography that feels amateur at best, boring story that felt longer that it should've been and worst of all: it wasn't funny in the slightest, with downright abuse of "awkward comedy".

Basically the 'Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie' of RedLetterMedia

Absolutely this. They drag out a 'joke' for like 5 minutes longer than it should be just for filler.

>long as fuck password to open the fridge
>Patton not knowing how to turn off the broadcast

Holy shit, we get it...

Rich tried but mike didnt so mike ruined the movie

ignore all of the critical posts above (made by paid Disney shills who are still mad at RLM for their Civil War review). Space Cop is the dawn of CopKino and did VERY well financially (two blu ray pressings sold out).

It is exactly what they said shouldn't be done, trying to manufacture a "so bad it's good" movie intentionally.

>(two blu ray pressings sold out).
then why were they shilling it in the last botw

Why would they want to promote something to continue sales? Are you fucking retarded?

Is it better or worse than Feeding Frenzy?

That's what I wanna know.

2 AM EST 2.5 hours

Fuck off, dipshit.

Did you watch one movie last year

Why do these internet celebrities try to do these feature length movies?, they always look so horrible and the only thing they can do is make them "ironically bad" so they can get away with most criticism.

If it were me, I would make 4, 20 minute short movies. Have the plots be more tight, and have freedom to work on different ideas. None of them know how to pace or make a full length movie.

>Why do these internet celebrities try to do these feature length movies?
In the case of RLM, they've been making movies since long before they were internet "celebrities."

>If it were me, I would make 4, 20 minute short movies.
Why can't it be you? What's stopping you?

>they've been making movies since long before they were internet "celebrities."
then why haven't they improved aside from making the sets slightly more elaborate

Say what you want about their movies, but objectively they have improved.

because they're all film students who actually never got anywhere. It makes sense though because it's not exactly an easy industry to get into.

What you will notice is that they all go for the humor attempt because if it fails - they just fall back on it was just a joke! It isn't meant to be taken serious!

Yes, the people at RLM, who have been making weird comedy movies for as long as they've all known each other because it's clearly what they enjoy, should have made their most recent film a serious drama to impress people that watch their internet videos for the comedy.

at least they made movies

what are doing besides shit posting on/tv/

Their "serious" horror flick was just as cheap looking and underdeveloped as their comedies.

>If it were me
Haha typical armchair quarterback faggot.

>I could do better
Then do it, user. Too busy shitposting about e-celebs on Sup Forums to fit it into your schedule?

>watch their internet videos for the comedy
This is what RLM seems to think, (god knows why) but their audience was entirely built on Mike's insights on movies. Time magazine never wrote an article about Rich Evans' hilarious pratfalls or Jay's sweet editing skills.

This is why Space Cop is so irritating. It has all of the worst of Half in the Bag ("comedy") without any of the content people watch the show for (insight).

>Why can't it be you? What's stopping you?
>Haha typical armchair quarterback faggot.

I'm sorry for insulting your internet friend simulator, guys. I don't want to trigger you.

Either way, if I had the means, the resources and actual time to dedicate to it I would do it. But I don't because even if I had all those things, I don't have the passion necessary to actually make something of worth. They're content making "ironically bad" comedies and selling them to their fans than actually trying to get themselves out there. If they're happy doing that, then that's great. But its like a janitor being happy at is work. Nothing special.