Who wins this time?

Who wins this time?

The CH7CAN0 will beat the potato nigger again

fucking Mcfaggot has the entire san diego zoo on his chest, fucking ridiculous. Just LOL

Taco nigger wins

Diaz will silence that little bitch once again

Diaz. Connor's cardio isn't conditioned to carry 170, and Nate will probably come in under, since he had a full camp.

Diaz because 420 is life. His mind is much more calm and controlled. McFaggot is a wannabe Brock Lesnar.

209 Stockton motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor McGregor easily. Much more technical fighter. The weight and reach of his opponent won't shock him this time around.

Only cucks & autistics support Diaz.

Diaz is a mutt child from a White American woman and a border jumping wetback spic.

How whiteboys can support Diaz is baffling. Cucks.

Currently in Vegas with my boy nate and let me tell you, mcnugget is in for some serious shit. Fight of the year potential

Why do you keep posting this pic in several boards? We get it, you fight.

John Cena could kick both their asses at the same time

fighters are faggots and/or cucks. learn 2 real life.

Dana White. Same as last time

Diaz is just gonna bring it to a ground and pound then to a submission AGAIN, McGregor has nothing.

Hopefully Diaz cause it'd be funny to see one of UFC's cash cows lose twice in a row to the same guy.

Last time I still feel McGregor lost only because he was a fucking idiot and took it to the ground when Diaz has way more strength there both physically and in training

If he'd kept it standing and kept knocking Diaz with that blood pouring down half his face it would have given him a winning result

That being said they've both been training hard to combat their weaknesses that they left open to each other last time so it's hard to say

I like McGregor much more as a fighter and a person, but I think Diaz is going to win again just because he's got a thick fucking meathead with dumb muscle that does power over McGregor's technical abilities

McGregor shot for the takedown cause he was exhausted

>mcgregor is technically superior

So much autism. Mcgregors boxing is not that good. He simoly has a lot of power in the featherweight division. Diaz boxing stumps his a million fold. Hes too dependant on his left hand, he throws it 90% of the time. And apart from that, they didnt do ANYTHING to diaz other than cut open the massive amount of scar tissue he has over his eyes. Diaz boxing style drains like crazy with 50% punches accumilating on not letting you breathe or get back into a rhythm. So many boying experts whove never stepped into a ring fuuuuck

Don't care.

Sick QUADS. Diaz cane in at 170.5

Nobody even likes my quads. My contempt for this thread is making me see grey spots and feel a little sweaty.

Did he? Cool. I like that - I just felt he'd be a little light. He's long and lean.

Doesnt that mean he missed weight?

No, they can go 1/2 pound over.

You obviously didn't watch the first fight.

Diaz can't just "bring it to a ground and pound".

McGregor gassed in the first fight because he was fighting as a bloated 170 pounder. Diaz caught him. McGregor took it to the ground because he had nothing left in the tank.

McGregor is used to the weight and reach now.
He is going to go thru Diaz like a knife thru butter tomorrow night.

>Using the word cuck
>not using it appropriately

Fucking whiteys, McChump is gonna get slapped.

Diaz easy. He handled conor no problem last time on 20 second notice. Now he's got a full camp.

Sure conor spent 300k on his camp but the boy doesn't get any stronger at throwing his punches. Nate will eat his lefts like nothing, if he can even hit him.

Diaz is going to burry Conor in less than 24hrs. I couldn't be more hyped.

WTF are you talking about lol

Supporting Diaz is the epitome of cuck.

He is the offspring from a MEXICAN man, and a WHITE woman.

The only whiteboys that support Diaz are future cucks.

i can't predict the results but i definitely root for mcgregor. why the fuck would i want a dumb faggot that can barely talk like a normal person like diaz to win?

What are you going to say when Conor finishes Nate easily inside 2 rounds?

White belt faggot

Diaz has better boxing and is better at absorbing punches. Conors punches did nothing to Diaz, he shrugged them off. 1st round they handed almost the same amount of significant punches. Second round Nate opened up on his ass. Conor got gassed because Nate didn't let him breathe. You'll see soon user.

>McGregor is used to the weight and reach now.
>He is going to go thru Diaz like a knife thru butter tomorrow night.

You can't grow a heart to be 20% more efficient in two months. Thats why he skipped #200. If he goes more than two rounds, he'll be stumbling around like a drunk.

That won't happen. What will you say when he loses?

State champ beech

Probably McGreggor.

He won the first round last time, and since this fight isn't on short notice the weight/size difference won't be as much of an issue.

Diaz is still far superior on the mat, but, even more so than McGreggor's other opponents, he'll likely have a difficult time getting there and keeping him down.

This will look more like the Diaz Maynard fight, but with Mc being a far better boxer than Maynard.

You're really not getting it, are you?

"Conors punches did nothing to Diaz"
Yeah, because Conor wasn't training for a 6 foot'er with a longer reach. Yet he still busted Nate's face up.

Conor was sparring for a 5'8 explosive Dos Anjos at 155lbs.

He has been sparring specifically for Nate this past 4 months tho. Nate will be lucky to last more than one round tomorrow night.

You're completely delusional if you think Nate has better boxing. Just rewatch the first fight. Nate had nothing for Conor, but Length, Size and Reach advantage. That got him the W.

>mcgregors punches did nothing
Such bullshit, so sick of hearing this shit. Just because he didnt get KO doesnt mean they werent effective, i just think Mcgregor was overconfident, unprepared and punched himself out a bit.

Nate himself said he was a hard hitting little guy, but nate had him looking wobbly in the 2nd where as all conor did was open up some scar tissue. Nate never looked rocked at all, plus conors jiu jitsu sucks. And as I train jitsu myself I'm always going to back the jitsu dude. It's far superior over all other fighting styles.

When a man puts everything into a punch and the other guy throws his arms in the air and shrugs it off its not a good sign. Nate said it himself he didn't think he hit amazingly hard.

And yeah conor is used to fighting midgets but that doesn't all of a sudden make his punches less effective on a taller guy that's just retarded. Nate boxes with some of the all time greats and they have trouble with him. His boxing is leagues ahead of conors and you'll see it. You fags are going to be so embarrassed

I wanted Diaz to win the first figh n take Conor down a peg or two. This time fuck Nate Diaz , fucking pussyhole acting like some fucking gangster when he's team handed. Standing with yen bodies shouting come up this was , why the fuck didn't you stand up n say lets go when you was 4 feet apart ? Fucking pussy. I like how fired up Conor is the first fight he was too relaxed he thought it would be easy this time he s fucking ready to explode , can't fucking wait c'mon mcgregor put this faggot to sleep.

Now this I can agree with

English mother fucker.

And no ya boy conor is fucked. He cant even think straight let alone win a fight

It's irrelevant who he was training for. The fact is that his signature left hooks did connect as clean as they could but still were not enough to knockout Diaz. And anybody who is ever trained in any form of combat knows that Conor's technique is nothing special or out of the ordinary. He just moves aggressively a lot and that's it

lel potato nigger

I'm Scottish n that anger is perfect that's when we're fucking game as fuck ready to go let's fucking have it ya fucking dafty.

You're still not getting it. You must be autistic.

Conor wasn't sparring for a 6 footer last time around. So he was obviously falling short on all his heavy shots... Yet he still busted Nate's face up..

Now Conor has trained 4 months specifically for a taller, longer opponent. So Diaz won't be getting lucky this time around.

He is going to be KO'd tomorrow night.

And the KO will be executed in a clinically, anti-climatic fashion.

But nice trips anyway cockbag.

>Much more technical fighter
You kidding? Diaz has some of the best boxing in the UFC period.

Nate never trained for a ginger midget but still won, he barely trained at all actually. Still think conor will gas again and nate gets the sub.

That Conor McGregor guy could not talk, sound, act and fight more Irish if he tried. He is the polar opposite of a scotsman.

god you faggots are desperate for any chance to label something "cuck", aren't you?

Don't be fooled the Scottish and Irish are brothers in arms , hands across the sea fuck the ra

I'm Irish, most the Scottish are cunts get fucked!

Exactly they both never trained for each other last time.

So obvously the Bigger, Longer, Taller, Heavier man (Diaz) had a bigger advantage under those circumstances.

But he won't be that lucky this time around..

The cholo will be Ko'd stiff.

>why the fuck didn't you stand up n say lets go when you was 4 feet apart ? Fucking pussy.

Connor talked shit about the team, so Diaz rolled up with them and asked "what now?"

Where was Connor's team?
That was the message.

Pussy you in Boston calling yourself Irish fucking kek.

Conor is loved & hated for 2 things.

1. The way he talks. (The accent & things he says)
2. The way he fights.

His 1 & 2 are Irish to the core.

You guys are always full of excuses. There's no hope for McGregor. Time for Diaz to get what he worked for.

Nowhere near America you dick. I'm actually from Dundalk.

He's used to giving it out, but he can't take the piss. He's used to having people stroke his ego. and that makes him vulnerable.

I'm just waiting for your excuse tomorrow night.

After full camp Conor wrecks a full camp Diaz inisde 2 rounds.

You still mumbling you insignificant little waste of spunk ? I tell you what you fucking dafty you come to Scotland land n me you will have a dash . I feel like breaking some wee muppets face.

>assuming they're just going to stand and trade
If Diaz wants this over quickly he'll just take Connor down. No amount of training Connor could do in 4 months will ever match him against Diaz on the mat.

>Yet he still busted Nate's face up..
Scar tissue is a real and annoying problem for seasoned fighters.

Then why didn't he beat a 1-week camp diaz?

Lol, do you even train bro? I'm a 10th planet blue belt.

Train ? Nah no really I just use a blade n take faces aff n put holes in cunts. Don't need train hard to slice you up boi.

Considering Diaz has like 30lbs, 4 inches, and 2 inches of reach on the manlet I'm guessing Diaz.

I'm still wondering why this lop-sided matchup needed a rematch in the first place.

That's how we handle business in glesga we don't fuck about.

>Using a Knife
And I thought the scots were supposed to be tough. Gonna hide under your skirt now, laddy?

Post your email or something and I'll send my regards when Nate wins;)

You are completely delusional.

Rewatch the first fight.

Nate attempted to take Conor down, and Conor swept hiim with ease.

Nate didnt' even take Conor down in the 2nd. Conor took himself down because he was gassed out.

To your second point. Why didn't Nate look that busted up in previous fights then??? He has always had that scar tissue.

Fair enough, keep up the good work. You sound well hard.

if you're scared of a man that's willing to end your life don't come to glesga;)

You obviously can;t read.

It's explained in a previous post.

Scroll up, you autistic.

Diaz

Are you retarded? There's no 30 lb difference. Conor is a heavy 145 and diaz is a normal 155. Stop acting like he's a fkn heavyweight

>why this lop-sided matchup needed a rematch in the first place
Money.

This will also be good for UFC and MMA in the long run. We need these kinds of fights that catches the attention of new viewers.

McFaggot is gonna get ass raped again

Glasgow... there's a 10th planet up there, walk in there with no weapon and see how you fair. Wouldn't last a minute again someone who actually trains.

Up close and personal , not like Murcia shooting somebody from distance . I wanna hear the air escape from your lungs after I ram a lockback in your chest. I want to look in your eyes as your life drains away :)

I was clearly exaggerating you spergy little faggot.

Bro, are you fucking serious?

diaz, a normal 155??

He has above average reach, height & weight cut for the LW division. He is a normal sized WW, fighting his whole career at LW.

Oh you're tough, damn!

Diaz to gas Conor out and submit him

Conor to sign for WWE in a month and be at WM as a heel.

Faggots can have their wee belt n wing Chung suit draped over their coffin after I steal their life with a jaggy man.

>To your second point. Why didn't Nate look that busted up in previous fights then??? He has always had that scar tissue.
He got clunked a couple times, no big deal if its at the end of his reach. All it does is tear the skin. If Diaz just stood there and hung his chin out, he'd get KO'd --but he didn't. Because he knows what he's doing. Lucky shots are always there for either opponent, but I don't see that happening if Diaz is popping him at will.

>Autistic

You keep using that word and I'm pretty sure you don't know what it actually means.

Don't worry school's starting in a few weeks so you'll be educated.

>Nate attempted to take Conor down, and Conor swept hiim with ease
And? Nate said so himself he was warming up in the 1st round.
If you seriously think Connor can compete with Nate when it comes to grappling, then you're the delusional one.

>Conor took himself down because he was gassed out
No, he attempted to take Nate down. And who's fault is it that he gassed?

> Why didn't Nate look that busted up in previous fights then???
He has? You're new to this, aren't you?
Not to mention he barely had any time to train, so he took shots that he otherwise could have slipped.

>not like Murcia shooting somebody from distance
I carry both a knife and a gun, and I'll put both aside to stomp yo haggis eatin' ass.

Doubt it small balls.

Are you a negro ? I seriously hope you are not a white boy speaking like that , how cringey:/

you gotta be Irish and drunk right now, only explanation

The fact that you know so little about mma and yet think you understand it completely is so brazenly comical that I can only hope you're trolling

Oh, you're still hanging on to your reach and height excuse? Who gives a fuck? If you can't beat a guy they pretty much dragged drunk off a boat to fight you a week beforehand, then he's your better.

rehearsed pretend fighting vs real fighting, you fucking jioke

Says the guy using the word negro unironically. I'll talk however I please, how bout that?