What is the most violent poetic way to end my life for you faggots? websites? stream? free without locations?

What is the most violent poetic way to end my life for you faggots? websites? stream? free without locations?
I want to tell my wife I'm not happy, Ruin her, 2 kids
show mutilation on screen during my poetic justice. SAIL!
2 kids
wife
Girlfriend with HPV
Want to stab my dorsalis pedal artery and radial artery. tourniquet it, cut all my fingers off except my ring finger,
Meat cleaver to the shin. both sides.
record it all for you Sup Forums. This is how I show my love.

Nothing more violent than living a long, healthy life, man.

B&

violent or miserable?

When dis be?

hopefully tonight. 8 shitty beers in, been sober for 8 months. hitting hard. just bought a new car. she has a boyfriend she hides from me but I know about.

stream

Why not in a blaze of glory at walmart?

where? op here

JK don't actaully kys or anyone.

I dont want to hurt anyone. Ive never felt bad against hurting myslef

If you really think about it man, death is nothingness. And nothingness is my greatest fear.

water is nothingness, space is nothingness, staring in a light hurts but theres nothing I can see. why is that bad? terrifying?

for the love of god, go out of this world with a bang, start the civil war already!

There has to be something you can live for man

Think of the kid version of you, he would never want this. He would want a full life

So maybe I misworded it, would b/ want to see on live cam.
1/a guy slit his throat
2/ a guy mutilate himself
3/ a guy blast off his head
4/ a guy torture himself
5/ a guy show his insides? feelings? then release his fucking GOND DAMN DEMONS! opein up and release it all! release!
7 show real pain in a camera and cut to audio where bad things happen?>
8 show someone else do me harm? vote?

kid version wanted to be an airplane pilot....
I'm red green color blind.
fuck me.

2/4/8

What do you do for a living?

medical field.
I know how much it takes to kill a man and keep him alive.
Ex 68W Army
and I was fucking great at what I did.

If you want to die why would you make it painful?

one of my sergeants off'd himself and I feel like shit. weight. down. never up.

poetic. Pain is subjective. A person who is sheltered would look at a person killing themself as the worst pain ever. a rape victim sees an energy being released into the sky. no pain. none. NONE.

A lil' bith of both...
feelsbadman

Whats your reason for suicide?

I'm a burden on those who love me. so
a> kill myself, they suffer for a year most
b> I make them suffer caring for me 20 years, 30 max?

Move to a new city, start over

Take some black people out before you go please

To late. lets make this interesting. pics of me about to do something really stupid...

It's not too late. Please let this night not be your last.

>Shock top.
I'd kill myself too.

Yeah that stuff is way too sweet

>attention whore detected

Is that you in the pic? I can't help but notice your lack of piercings, and facial tattoos. I can understand why you want to kill yourself. You fail at something as simple as being a retarded attention whoring faggot.

I retort, this is getting interesting

All I can do now is sit back and hit update

Timestamp or bust

bumping for interest

turst me i no how it feels ~~

streams open or what?

I have that same Kitchen knife

slices good huh?

I tried to prevent it, but hey, it's your life.
(And don't you want to see Star Wars VIII?)

OP HERE!
WHAT STREAM CAN I USE THAT IS LIVE? SEE ME FUCK MYSELF UP UNTIL I CANT TAKE IT? ANYONE HELP?!?!?!?!? thats what this bread was about!!!!!

I want others to see a real human in pain. Not a quick fix kill MYSELF! its gotta mean something. kill me slow. by my onw hands. kill it slow. He doesnt need it
life is for the respected few.
likk slow painful for the respected. fast is for the few.
slow it is painfull.
hurts by many, watchiung, you know it

no one answered me. stream site to show my art. not quick. *** artistic*** I wont kill myself but if I do, Opps!***

Not even Sup Forums cares man. But don't hurt yourself. I'm going to bed now GG bro

BUMPING FOR INTEREST

BOI HE BOUTTA DO IT

stream?

how long do you fear for the dead? how long do you remember them? tomorrow. I need it. I know now one will see this but I lived A good life. Burdened.I was 16 when I commited rape on my first girl frield. I grew up and learned how to play them. I raped a few more when I was 17. When I turned 18 I joined the Army and I raped a few girls too. 20, 18, 19. When they see this they know who. Brandi Im sorry. I killed 2 kids, on accident. With a bad batch of a vaccine, i hate it. I deployed to Iraq and saw my brothers kill themselves. 2 I had to do CPR on a mother fucker with no Head, I cant say he was dead. I wanted him to live. I miss you. Both of you. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you world. I wish I never done more than save a few but I know it wanst that way. If I cold take it back I wpuldnt. I served my country and I leave you now On my own terms. I love you mom. My father I FUCKING HA?TE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you. why not me why? I hate you. your gone so Who cares? I'll see you soon. im out.
I dont want anyone to know.

take some lsd and change your attitude, fuck

Twitch?

OP?you still there?

jeremy?
Jeremy!?
JEREEEMYYYYY!!!!????

what?

Quick, Dave! Call an ambulance!

Just got online

ITT first world problems

LOL what a nooob! Your life strats are like no life at all. Youre never gonna get top rank with that your just gonna get pwned, most likely by me cause ya know im the pwnerer and i pwn noobs.

Faggot

2/4/5

Guessing this guy is gonna puss out. When it comes down to it facing death is untinkable, incomprehensible, yeah he's gonna hurt him self a little and that's about it- the tip of the dick

why not go bugchasing?

I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't jump in front of a train. That's just a fucking mess

newfag

The misery becomes violent as it gets worse. The most painful way to die is by living. It's perfect. If you hate yourself there's no better torture (arguably) than living the life you hate.

A life where every day is pain and you cover it up by numbing yourself with drugs and distractions because when you begin remember it all it's too much and you feel like if you felt it all at once your soul would leave and you'd feel nothing so you keep moving forward and erasing the past until you die by almost pure chance.
>life meet nutshell

Is life really that bad? I never understood why someone would want to kill themselves, what's there at death? Nothing. Seems rather boring and wasteful to me, at least while I'm alive and life sucks hard I can enjoy some great motherfucking videogames. Maybe you need to find something you like doing and focus it. Your life doesn't seem that terrible to want to waste it all in one go by offing yourself. As someone who has had a heart attack and survived, you don't want to get close to dying, it fucks you up big time, I'm still recovering from the thoughts 5 years later.