DXM is a legit hallucingenic... you CAN trip and see shit...

DXM is a legit hallucingenic... you CAN trip and see shit. I've done shrooms about 6 times now (mostly a half 8th or an 8th each time) never tripped as hard from 1000mg dxm. Ask if u have q's or share experiences

have you felt adverse side-effects, like pain in stomach, liver, kidneys, and or heart any time while tripping or in the days or weeks after?

ive only done 35 of the pills, dont know the mg of that. how safe is 1000mg

Despite what a lot of forums say, the shit can be somewhat physically addictive. I've been taking DXM in various amounts multiple times per week for almost a decade. Binges come and go but the amazing part is I don't have any side effects and my doc says I'm fit as a fiddle.

ive (not op) done 25-35) about 10 times in the past year and i actually have

Shit tier drug. It's an okay trip but it always made me vomit and shit my guts out, plus I always felt like shit the next day. Also not nearly as fun as shrooms or acid.

35x15mg so that was 525. The gels have stuff to aid absorption so the trip is significantly more intense and short lived than drinking the tussin.

Closed eye visuals are fun. Make sure you get shit with dxm only. Other shit will mess you up. It's not good like shrooms but it's not bad. Disassociate you from yourself. Anal. Nigger

Safe but you'll be retardedly high

i know its more short lived than the drinking it but is it safer for your body? the only reason i do the pills is because its short lived

Different for everyone I guess. Nausea is never really a problem for me, never actually threw up from the stuff. Shrooms and acid are a ton of fun, but usually leave me kind of wiped out and the tolerance ruins it.

Best drug ever. Only reason it's not more popular is because it's legal and cheap and safe.

Seconded. I've known a lot of dumbasses who fuck up and buy shit with acetaminophen in it, then the next day they wonder why their liver hurts.

I'm a long time user. Averaged about 900 MG (60 pills) about twice a week for around a year. Amazing trips. Capped at 1500 mg (100 pills). I've since had static vision that is unrelenting and am slowly going blind. Also the removed from reality is hard to cope with sometimes. I'll find myself slipping on occasion. I'm afraid to do it again.

Probably the same. The pills usually feel dirtier to me and I think it's the additives. I know for a fact the additives give me the shits. I usually go for the best of both worlds and take 20 caps + 4oz of max strength tussin

Take it from a old days addict, I thought the same way as you ands you mihght think its all fun and games until ur memory stars slipping until ur a emotionless void. Strange road...I have done a hell of a lot of psychedelics (r.c, peyote,lad, blah blah blah ) their comes a point that uv tried to open a door so much, hinges break. By worst drug was dxm. Safe travels

Nope. I've never had any long going effects from doing it. However I've always been mature with when I have abused it. (OP here) but it can definitely be easily to get hooked on just from how easy it is accessed. (Buy it or steal it from any drug store). And... like I said in the original post you can realllllllllly trip off it

Ok it should only do that if you also ingest the gel cap itself, rather than only the gel inside

must be fun poisoning yourself and not realizing that you are poisoning yourself.

I had the static vision for a few years. It's exactly like television static when you're sitting in the dark. Look up hallucinogen persisting perception disorder... It's not harmful and goes away when you stop using. I noticed mine was way worse when I was anxious, hit its peak when I was dealing with panic attacks in college, but shit is all good now.

>Why would I use this shit when I could use Jenkem

dph is more intense.
that shit is fucking insane

Also way worse for you and not accompanied by any euphoria or energy. Mostly just delirium and anxiety.

OP here.... So you felt some after effects? The only thing I have felt afterward is the (afterglow) if you are experienced with dxm you know what I mean

i didn't enjoy the trip.
it was just really fucking intense

Holy shit that makes me feel so much better. I've been free for about a year and a half. I hope it gets better. We had the shit to a science though. The best trip I had was purifying delsum to a powder with a milk carton (900 mg) then taking another 600 mg ( 300 pill, 300 liquid). The -hbr added so much to the trip. Also I used to smoke Crack and that accelerates the shit out of it. Took my waiting to trip time from 1 hr to 20 min

I've had gas, thats about it. These kind of bodily sensations are usually the result of anxiety. Only buy stuff that is straight DXM, it all metabolizes well in the human body.

Dxm is shit. Like fucking hell, i've done it 3-4 times due to lack of something decent on hand and every time i've regreted it afterwards. Even pure dxm is fucking crap compared to any classic psychedelic, not to mention most things that contain it in my country cough ayrups with a buttload of sorbitol which cause explosive diarrhea for 2-3 days after trip. Now that i'm no longer a teenage fuckboi, i prefer to wait it out rather than trip on shitty drugs. Even LSA is better than dxm, sure you vomit a bit, but it's usually alot smoother and mild than a dxm trip.

Sounds like you're overshooting your mark then. Shit is fuckin cash in the 200-500mg range for that euphoria.

mix it with sprite, not exactly lean but it helps you chug it down like it's water after a long trip through the desert

To add an interesting side effect. the bromide from DXM-hbr can and will build up in your system with frequent use. The main side effect of this is not being able to bust a nut for like 24-48 hours. I've fucked the dogshit out of my wife, hard as fucking diamonds, and not been able to cum.

all my jenkem dealers dried up

I did triple C's (coricidin HBP) and i literally felt like I was dying. It wasn't fun at all. I've done shrooms acid, rollers, all three of those are way more fun than dextro, did it once will never do it again. fuck that shit.

Not really, i've got a solid fucking tolerance so i might've stepped out a bit the second and third time, but afterwards i got it roght where it's supposed to be, all the effects were there, including the euphoria, and it was still complete shit compared to most of my 2c-b trips.

triple c's have antihistamines in them and totally fucks up the trip. Do not recommend at all.

> 800mg of DXM
> At planed parenthood
> In waiting room
> Tripping BALLS
> girlfriend getting abortion
> freaking out in lobby for 45 mins scaring the receptionist and staring into the parking lot.
>shit was NOT fun.

Set and setting are more important than the drug faggot.

> girlfriend getting abortion

and you were tripping in the lobby. what the fuck is wrong with you?

its mostly dextro, and at the time, triple c's were kind of fading out, but people still did them, kind of. I had a dude that lived in the dorm with me got a hold of some and was like "hey you wanna trip tonight", so I said okay and took like 12-15 of them, chick down the hall from me is sick and super hot and asks if i can get her arby's, I don't have a car, so i drive hers. Now everything is all fine and dandy, untill i pull up to our cul de sac where our parking lot and dorms are. I feel like i'm beyond drunk. I park the car half sideways, get out and start walking down the sidewalk to the dorms, i stop and just projectile vomit all over the place which made me trip more. walk in the dorm set the food down and her keys down in front of the door, knocked on it and speed walk down the hallway. Then I walked into my room, flopped on the floor and just felt like I was dying. It was bad news dude. Didn't throw up again, kind of trip a little bit when it wore off but it wasn't worth it.

I tripped way harder when I ate quarter of mushrooms. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder.

This was 9 years ago,
I was a loser kid at the time.
And yes setting is more important, i had forgot that it was that day and had taken it about an hour before she called me asking where i was so i drove us there and tried my best to keep it together...failed obviously

It's actually a dissociative, not a true psychedelic.

I've "robotripped" before but I really cant compare those to true psychedelic trips. I've drunk whole bottles of tusssin sometimes. I prefer a couple grams of shrooms like 5 or 6g or something like LSD or DMT.

yes exactly what this dude said. Its nothing compared to a decent amount of REALLY good mushrooms or good LSD.

Why would you take dxm insted of Ketamine?

you can't really compare the relative quantity of two different drugs from the label, the chemicals are totally unrelated.

i've had nothing but bad times from triple-c's, but shit not every drug is for every person. i've had the feeling of dying from lots of drugs, it took me awhile but i realized it was just panic attacks. to this day i can't smoke weed at all, because even the slightest bit makes me panic like a motherfucker and feel like i'm going to pass out/have seizures. meanwhile i can drop acid, eat shrooms, and snort coke no problem.

Are you me?
Exact same thing for me!!!
Pretty much anything besides weed im fine but i take a hit of a joint and the room starts spinning i usually vomit and start having severe panic attacks

do all your friends try to tell you "nah man what you had was bad weed, probably had embalming fluid in it, try this good stuff," and the exact same shit happens all over again because you're a gullible idiot?

cheaper i guess, but is k less nauseous?

because i can't pop down the corner store and pick up ketamine.

its not really the same for me with weed but it kind of is, I can smoke lots of it for a while, then I go psychotic, full blown mania, psychosis and everything. I've had it felt like the room was spinning and/or vomit, but the longer I smoke the crazier I get. But shrooms acid, rollers, i'm fine, besides the comedown and next day after rollers.

They did for like the first 4-6 months i stopped smoking but at this point my friends and wife pretty much know to keep me away from weed, sometimes we will all be rolling tits and im feel so good i think trying it again is a good idea but it just never ever is.

I love K. I have never thrown up from it and its always really chill and fun. Not much of a social drug for me though cause i feel like im drooling on myself so i usually just do it at home and hang out

Yes

Never had the mania or psychosis but i have had such crippeling panick attacks that all i can do for 3 hours in sit in my shower with dim lighting and the door locked till i sober up enough to realize whats happening

I don't give a fuck what people say. You watch, 10-20 years from now there's going to be people popping up out of nowhere being diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, what-have-you and they didn't realize it until they smoked a lot of weed for a decent amount of time.

Its going to happen sooner than later, the easier you can get your hands on dabs or that lab modified shit in non-legal cities, shit even the legal ones, you'll see cases popping up.

I have friends that swear left right and center that its a miracle drug, it doesn't do shit, then all of a sudden they don't smoke anymore because it makes them freak out. One of my best friends was just as big as a stoner as I was, when I flipped out the second time, would swear on everything it wasn't weed that did it to me. 6-12 months later he tells me he quit because it was making him have mild/severe panic attacks, where it felt like his chest was caving in, couldn't breath, type of shit.

Its not all that it cracks up to be, but I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just beware that there are definitely side effects that the general stoner public will swear it doesn't happen.

I love the high but I've vomited nearly every time, about an hour after ingestion. Fuckin hate that part but it does get your retarded high, and combined with weed it is an other worldly high.

shiet dont do crack kids

whats the context on this? why are you rambling

see