I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
r
2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/atheism.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/stump.htm
neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/how-was-the-world-populated/
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Scientology/curse.htm
gotquestions.org/scientology-Christian-cult.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jl-ZkAgk0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14:1)

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL. Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans chapter 1 they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people. Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell fire and the wrath of God.

Christianity always had a few sticking points of logic that break the deal for me.

Let's start with Adam and Eve

>assume they existed
>assume all knowing god

God created them and if he's omniscient then he would have known that eve was going to bite the apple. he set them up to fail then punished them for it, knowing full well the outcome. Seems like entrapment at best.

>original sin
>somehow i'm responsible for a 'crime' committed by someone else

so basically i'm fucked from birth because an ancestor of mine so far removed (assuming a minimum of 6000 years) from me genetically that she is functionally unrelated to me. I had no control over their actions yet I'm somehow responsible....

>jesus on the cross
>dying for my sins

so lets assume that somehow i am culpable for original sin. fine. jesus shows up, and without consulting me decides to take responsibility for my crime and imposes the condition that if i don't accept this proposal, i'm dicked.

imagine some guy walking into a prison and raising his arms and shouting "i take responsibility for all the crimes everyone committed in here!" and then he gets executed while everyone goes free. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

>tl:dr maybe there is a god, but christfags have too many logic holes in the story

>If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief,

Dude atheists don't have a belief.

It is a rejection of belief because it didn't met its burden of proof.

Belief is a excuse people give when they can't prove what they believe.

lucky 7's

why are those crosses pointing the wrong in picture OP?

fucking quads checked.

I guess his version is true. quads don't lie.

Romans 5:15

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

1st Corinthians 2:14

But the natural (not spiritual) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Logically, all religions have no sensible merit. Christianity is one Ive always disliked more than others. But still, i recognize that it makes people happy, even if the belief is probably not true true.

I say, believe whatever you want if it helps you get through this life, as long as you aren't negatively affecting others.

On a more opinionated level.. I never understood how people could think the that bible verses or the bible itself can validate a god.

I could create my own bible, and write some real sensible shit, but my work of fiction does not validate the beliefs i put in my bible.

Can you share a billion dollars did way

Going to take an ironic leap of faith and assume you aren't baiting or trolling

You addressed zero of my issues.

You can't cite your own material to prove your own material. It's circular logic.

Same idiot, same fucking bullshit.

Is this just BAIT?

Or are you actually another deluded christfag?

Christianity has toned itself down, still kind of shitty though

Islam is the current cancer of the world, and Mormonism will probably work its way up to that too.

God couldn't be bothered to write in more concise English?

Ask an atheist if he or she believes in the existence of aliens? If they answer, "no," then ask them how do they know that? Have they gone to all the other galaxies throughout the universe? The truth is that no atheist can reasonably deny the existence of alien life. To do so would be utter ignorance. If an atheist answers, "yes," then they have contradicted their claim that there is no God. Is not God an Alien? By every definition of the word, God is an alien, i.e., He is not of this earth. For an atheist to profess believe is alien life, while simultaneously denying the existence of God, is utter hypocrisy and foolishness.

The Scriptures do not teach the existence of alien life in the sense of invading Martians, alien abductions, or close encounters, as seen by Hollywood; however, angels, demons, and Heaven's hosts are definitely alien to mankind. No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life, and who can honestly say that they've explored the entire universe? Can any human know what exists in all the galaxies of the universe? Scientists used to estimate that there were 50,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe; BUT, with the launch of the Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers now say that there are over 200,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe, and some scientists have claimed as many as 500,000,000,000!!!

Oh yeah, Islam is the worst by far. Im an American, so Christianity bothers me on a day to day basis of stupidity and "creation science."

Perhaps some atheists will agree to the existence of alien life, but deny the God of the Bible; however, how do they know that? Was the Bible written by men alone? The Bible came about by absolutely impossible circumstances. How could 40 men, over an extended time period of 1,500 years, with differing personalities, from different nations, write 66 separate Books that all perfectly harmonize in meaning and Biblical prophecy? The only answer is Divine intervention!

Could not an alien life form be God, man's Creator? Recent TV shows and movies have alluded that alien gods constructed the Egyptian pyramids, and millions of people believe this nonsense. I say "nonsense" because there is NO evidence whatsoever of such radical claims. Yet, the same people who believe such nonsense, absolutely refuse to even consider that there is a Holy and Just God in Heaven, who Authored the Bible, and created mankind for His own pleasure (Revelation 4:11). Nature itself is solid proof of the existence of God (Romans 1:20). The Bible is God's Word (2nd Timothy 3:16). Only a willingly blind fool would dogmatically deny the existence of God, or that the Bible is God's Word.

So the next time someone tells you that they don't believe in God... ask them if they believe in alien life?

It's the New King James version... Their grammar was different back then.

I suppose that it might be a good idea to use a different version in the future.

What if they answer "probably. the massive number of stars and planets in the universe would lead me to conclude that its likely life exists somewhere else out of sheer probability"?

What if they answer "I don't know"?

I'll take this guy over Neverending atheism story any day.

>He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven

that is some fucked up shit. How could anyone have faith in a god that would do that?

Okay, you had Adam and Eve. They had two sons, Cain and Abel.

So Cain kills Abel. Where do all the other people on earth come from then?

Yep - Eve fucked her son who killed her other son.

>god

>all perfectly harmonize in meaning and Biblical prophecy

>EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
>ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

>JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.
>JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

what was that about perfect harmony again?

In my opinion. Being agnostic is better than being an atheist. There is proof of God through his invisible attributes. Spirits, nature, his creation, etc.

God calls atheists foolish. Faith is spiritually discerned. Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

I don't want to be enemies. God loves you. He wants a personal relationship with you. You must believe.

i think the other people just sort of appear. or adam and eve pop out more kids

which would be incest then i guess.

neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/how-was-the-world-populated/

>There is proof of God through his invisible attributes. Spirits, nature, his creation

Not really proof, but ok.

>Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven.

Prove it. Prove both that heaven exists and that I have to agree to Jesus' terms to get there. If you cite the bible as proof, explain why that is legitimate proof.

>I don't want to be enemies.

Great. Fuck off then and keep this shit to yourself. Don't force it on other people through violence, coercion, or legislation and we won't have a problem.

>God loves you. He wants a personal relationship with you.

He's got a funny way of showing it a lot of the time.

Didn't he wipe out all of humanity except Noah and a boat full of animals one time? not sure I want to be in a relationship with someone who tried to extinct my species.

>You must believe

Why?

Matthew 10:34-37

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’[a] 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

You do have a good argument with those last two verses. I need to look into it, but I think it makes sense.

When Jesus was on earth, he said that those who receive a little one in His name receive Him. And he that received Jesus received God.

God and Jesus are both One. Jesus is God's only begotten Son. Jesus was God made flesh.

God the Father DID send God the Son to die for our sins.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:49

Daily reminder that christianity (and every other religion) is a cancer on the human race. Without religion there would be considerably less violence and destruction of knowledge.

You're probably about 15.

>You do have a good argument with those last two verses. I need to look into it, but I think it makes sense.

First verse is logically represented by

A = B where A is Jesus and B is God

Second verse is logically represented by

A < B where A is Jesus and B is god

So you've got one line where A= B, and then another where A is less than B. It doesn't make sense.

There is at least one error. Its reasonable to assume there are others. If god is perfect, why isn't his book?

>I want to share my faith with you
my faith is best faith
your faith a shit

I'm a Scientologist.

But thank you for sharing your faith with us and may whatever path you lead bring you peace.

trefology is the new scientology

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse (Romans 1:20)

Creation, God's Holy Spirit. The Bible is proof of God. There are more examples.

Proof of God is spiritual. It is spiritually discerned. The bible says that nonspiritual men regard spiritual things as foolish. But they can not see the truth.

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

People who don't love the truth are deceived easily.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, (2 Thessalonians 2:10-11)

If the book isn't perfectly written, then either god is imperfect, or the book was written by people who can and do get things wrong and make shit up all the time.

Either scenario isn't appealing.
I'm not arguing that there isn't a god, just that whatever version Christianity is throwing around is so full of holes that its probably wrong.

I take the Fox Mulder approach. I want to believe.

But I need evidence.

I'm happy with my religion, but I respect yours too. Good luck.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Scientology/curse.htm

gotquestions.org/scientology-Christian-cult.html

"It was common to record the birth of only the sons and not the daughters. It was also common not to record all of the sons."

they are just making shit up that isn't even in the bible.

Ok so you're using the bible as source material. and you entirely missed the part about
>If you cite the bible as proof, explain why that is legitimate proof.

Why should I believe the bible? We've already established at least two errors
There are probably more.

You can't just say "oh its spiritually discerned."
No. You're asking me to adopt this belief system and functionally change everything and have given me zero to go on other than basically telling me i'm a fool and "fucking spirtually figure shit out asshole"

I don't have to figure out dick. You do. You're the one making the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

Thank you sharing, but I have seen all kinds of rubbish like that before.

Your God loves all his creations doesn't he user

eh, it's made up, but thanks

If you want evidence then read the Bible and pray to God.

I'm being serious. Just start reading the four gospels. A few pages a day. Your proof is spiritually discerned.

I suppose there are other proofs. Look at the current state of affairs of the world. We are living in the end times, friends. Please turn to Jesus Christ.

The world is controlled by satanists who are destroying our morals through the use of the media. Go onto you tube and look into the satanic subliminal messaging and back masking. Before you write me off as crazy, make an honest effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jl-ZkAgk0g

Don't believe then. No one is forcing you to. But you're making a big mistake. Eternity if forever.

Even if you don't believe, I hope that someone else will find this and believe.

I want you to believe. Your soul is at stake.

Everything is at stake.

And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, (Mark 9:47)

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched — 44 where

‘Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.’[d] (Mark 9:43-44)