Who's in the wrong here

Who's in the wrong here

her
u no fuccboi

If you paid for dinner, she is.

Her for being rude.

I'm actually really glad she didn't accept your "keep your thoughts to yourself" bullshit. I would have blocked you.

you must be really attractive if after all that bullshit you spewed shes willing to try again later

You won't even see me. Sex is some ways away obv

I don't want to feel like I'm going on a date with someone who's suffering from PTSD.

You really know how to charm the ladies OP.

She sounds like a cynical pill and you sound like an overly-sensitive twat. You both suck.

You're retarded.

You're extremely retarded.

I am

>99% men are horny assholes who just want to fuck
>Girl states it won't happen
>OMG YOU WHORE SLUT HOW DARE YOU HOW RUDE

dude once you fix that personality youll be god-tier

Post your dick then fgt

If this is an actual relationship how much do you fight at fucking home?

You are a sexist womanizer. Stop thinking women are sexual objects and consider them as not dildos, not sex dolls, not pussy things, but.... wait for it... PEOPLE!

She's just clarifying that there will be no funny business, so he knows what's she's up for.

You would rather go on a date pay for everything thinking you are getting laid only for girl to turn you down in the end?

Or he's firing below his weight and she's desperate.

This is online dating, remember. This is the last resort.

You are a narcissistic shithead who can't realize she said it just so she wouldn't feel rude towards you because despite your shitty personality, she still has the guts to actually hold consideration towards your being.

im not a fuck boy and she offended me
That said, girls like me so much I usually can get sex on the first time

Why don't you post what you told her before she told you she wouldn't have sex with you, faggot?

And plus: You're being a gigantic cunt, OP, which is actually the right way into a girl's pants.

OP you're severely autistic.

Lol are you retarded? Just say okay, not a problem, and have a fun night.

Don't get offended so easily man. In every situation try to stay calm, and think about what will give you the best results in the long run.
Only look out for yourself and those you love in this world.

There was nothing to be gained by pointing out her silly behavior, and it is clearly something that has been bothering her for a long while.
You should have just accepted that she has some mental issues regarding feeling good-for-nothing-but-sex, and waited till the second date te fuck her.

You could've had a fun night, and sex after a few dates. But ya blew it

OP you are a sad fuck. The reek of desperation is bad.

>girl gets asked out on a date
>OMG STOP TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME IT WONT HAPPEN YET
>all I said was would you like to grab something to eat?
>NO YOU CANNOT EAT MY PUSSY WHY DO GUYS JUST WANT SEX OMG I NEED A XANAX IM GETTING FLASHBACKS

But also, op is socially retarded too. If he hadn't got a reply everyone here would be calling him a fedora.

>women people and not sex objects

Haha topkek

I am sure you have lots of friends of the opposite sex.

Post pic OP, post the one that gets the girls on Tinder to look at ur profile, so I can copy the pose.

Thanks user

She was dry, but tryong to keep it light, then you triggered her past traumas while expressing a disbelief in them.

You dun goofed.

Is this dubs decide?

You got caught in the crossfire?

who the fuck says shit like that?

Not saying her concerns are invalid, just that her tone was cynical and tactless. I'd be a little offended too if someone just told me that out of the blue. Obviously I wouldn't respond like some kind of wienermobile like OP, but I don't appreciate being lumped in with date rapists. Don't know where you got that I was calling her a whore, I guess you're shitty too.

Post pic man I wanna see how you do this shit

I personally have problems trying to get girls and I really admire your moves. If you can, I would like it if you can post a pic so I could lure girls on tinder better

Friends? What are you a fag?

my tinder

Yeah OP has no social skills

Lol you are man. Chill the fuck out, stop trying to hump her leg for 5 God damn seconds.

You arent entitled to her pussy. Wouldnt be surprised if she started ghosting you right now

>friends
nice one

dubs decide to post pic of urself

Fix your shit personality and you're good. She's being rude but you're not making it any better faggot.

You fucking idiot OP
She was having a joke you autistic fuck

You look autistic.

Not friends,
>fucksluts

Okay, you are attractive (no homo). Now post the girl and work on your social skills. Think before you speak in the future.

Sometimes it's just better to swallow what you want to say and agree with someone, you'll often gain more in the long run

Try again later. You've goofed, but it's salvageable. Try to be less honest with girls. They don't appreciate it. Just say nice things and keep the rest inside.

You actually do kind of look like a date rapist. You're more in the wrong than I thought.

No, they appreciate you treating them like human beings.

dubs dont lie

OP is either an autist with the part of their brain that thinks rationally before acting is damaged, or they've spent too much time on the internet and it atrophied.

To girls who you'll only see once or twice in your life, just to fuck, say what they want to hear.

Just get in their pants, you don't have to believe the bullshit you say to them. Play them!

This

dont listen to this beta OP

you sound like Sup Forums in person, op, and I weep for anyone that has to interact with you

You both sound like cunts tbh

You're a sensitive prick and she's boring wench.

Just kill kill yourself.

I would be fucking happy to see she isn't a whore.
Or at least pretending, they both knew there would totally be sex if he was hot enough.

this

dissociated and desperate

If you didn't ask for sex and didn't mention it in any way she's wrong for assuming you expect it.
However, you're still fucking retarded for sperging out like that instead of just saying you didn't have sex in mind.

>shirtless bathroom selfie

lost

>You're making me super uncomfortable.

When she saw what she percieved to be her losing the argument, she flipped the convo so now she's the victim.

Run. Run fast. Run far.

OP, bitches are a dime a dozen. Betafags like to put the pussy on a pedestal. Fuck that bitch, if she cant hsndle you being honest then she can kick rocks. Don't be beta, OP. You're the guy with the dick, establish dominance.

lmao are you actually fucking autistic

>Who's in the wrong here
first her, then him

hee hee tell mummy more gbp for tendies because ur a sociopath

Yeah dude, you're a dick. By how conceded and fucking dumb you sounded, her judgement was probably right. You're probably some swag fag bro who vapes and lifts to shit dubstep, while saying shit like "fam" and "lit".

You're a cunt

Op is alpha

That is cringy on your part, OP. Don't get butthurt so badly and easily. It's a sign of weakness. Being a dick is okay. But you weren't a dick. You were a sperg. I mean she said you made her feel really uncomfortable. That doesn't mean the same as soaking her panties at the thought of a walk in the dark with you. You're trying to court her, not stalk and murder her. On the other hand, she sounds young. Maybe 22 or so at the most. If she still has that nice body and you want it, this would be an easy one. Say you're sorry, cater to her for a few hours and feed her complex, meet up and get in the sack later that night.

def fam he'd be my super lit white nigga id have a cool aid with

You're part of the problem why OP has the tendencies to treat women like trash.

They play games to be whores why are men not allowed the same

It reads like 'oh shit I got busted before even opening my mouth, hafta play this off hard'
>spams her with cascading panicked bullshit

Yeah them asking to be treated with dignity is really asking men to treat them like trash.

Good argument

so you have never dated anyone ever. Good to know.

Just like 47 of the 63 women I've dated have been molested or raped but when asked for the story they stutter and fake cry

I'm used to getting what I want from woman. If I call one out and lose her, I'll just get another one in the not so distant future

I did, and it doesn't involve me crusading against her fucking well being just for the sake of my pleasure and getting in her pants.

This type of fucking mentality is stupid and immature. Grow the fuck up.

relationships aren't at all like tim mcgraw songs

sorry ur life experiences say otherwise

thank you. I knew when I posted them someone would take heart and agree. Or you should use punctuation.

Or how about I don't like being accused of what I am
Someone who looks to fuck while showing the respect they deserve
A lot of girls say they don't wanna fuck then do, because Of how I am in person
I know this was wrong when i did it
But you know what
I'm starting to get tired of stupid bullshit like this from stupid girls
These things should go unsaid

>Just like 47 of the 63 women I've dated
Those are some weirdly specific numbers user...

That is what 99% of online dating is. A way to hook up and pretend she is dating. They all have their BS stories. 1% are true.

OP is cringey as fuck
Girl reeks of desperation. Most would have fucked off OP after the first couple of messages

Yeah well when you use to be a loser in school and grow up well after being abused you tend to keep score

Maybe I'm just sexy as fuck

You're in the wrong. If a girl wanted to date an easily offended whiny bitch she would date another girl.
be a man for fuck's sake.

Ur an aspie

Are you me? OP here
I was severely abused my whole life
Then one day I grew tall, and got hot
And have power over women that the men who bullied me back in the day don't have
And we have a hard time handling this power sometimes

Yeah I'm sure you have a list with all the names of the 47 women you dated who got molested

I've tried making lists on paper but the issue is I don't know whether to list the black girl as black or british because she was both and both are categories on the list so I gave up

I am the sperglord who can act like a literal autism and still pull girls
And all you betas wonder what the secret is.

I can't tell if you're really weird or merely pretending anymore. Good job.

All the people who girls thought were hot in HS are walking around with beer bellies and lame jobs and never left the one horse town now

You lost anyway by
>being butthurt.
>Asking to meet her over and over "when you in town" when shes clearly not answering.
>Offering to swipe it under the rug.

If you don't have a list you should start one, like a goal for fucking. We did it in the military to see who could get the most checked off. Nationality, race, size, all kinds of random things. You take care of them to meet your list and because it feels good. It's a real thing.

Bro you are a fucking clown assholeface loser... Dont tell her to keep her feelings to herself. When she said im not having sex with you the first time... Simply say... " sounds good to me, i lack respect for girls who give it up that easy" then u finesse the situation and you could have had a chance. Second... Girls want to talk about themselves and their feelings nothing more nothing less. Then... You say "you were being a dick first" are you that bad at communication. U could have saved it with a "im just playing around... Dont think im that type of guy sure a bunch are the same but not all are" but really... U were a dick first.. And the abundance of messages ... She says im not in town. Dont say when are you. Say ok maybe when your around.. Hit her up tomo. Continue to make small talk. Honestly idk why i wrote this. You suck at the game. Honestly some people just have game aka charm aka people skills aka goft of gab aka my the ability to be a conversationalist ... Not a prepubescent shmuck.. Go out try again. Practice makes perfect. Although really drop that well you started it shit. YOU SIR ARE A BITCH!!! Take advice from someone who gets pussy. And yeah i could be some troll claiming to get pussy but I know what I do and what i am cabable of... So. Boom?

Im married and dont give off a psycho daterape vibe im good bro